Spring Valley- Spa-Wendy-Pegging&GFE 929-488-2285

170$ for the hour + 30tips ass licking

I found this place online and called 8:30 in the morning but nobody answered , I got texts from them around 9:30am with their location and the cost , I asked if girls do fetishes actually pegging , she said yes and asked if I had a dildo which I absolutely did , and I asked about the girls age and was told they got 2 girls around 24 years old and the 3rd one 35 , from south east asia. I made an appointment at 11am but got late due to work , finally got there at 2:30 pm , wendy opened the door for me and obviously she knew what I want ,guess the one texted with me had arranged this for me which is good,saving my time to communicate all by myself because wendy speaks english too but not the same girl on the phone with me.

I paid for the hour and Wendy looks young like mid 20s 5'4'' and thin, when she hold my hand and lead me to the room I was wondering if she was too young to pegging me because I'm 45 and shy. she started a massage with many of her private parts from my ankle way up to my face, I grabbed her ass to make her kitten into my mouth,licking and sucking, she was turned on this way,moaning and wiggling...then she changed to 69 position to suck me and spread my whole with fingers and KY . Couple of minutes later she wear my dildo to penetrate me ... I got more and more excited moaning loudly which was kinda embarrassed cause wendy made it a bit hard...it's fine pegging always with pain it's part of the pleasure. Then it's my turn to penetrate her lol , I made it passionately too , wendy was like moaning as me before which was so hot that made me cum very soon.

I sweat a lot and wendy took me to the second floor taking a shower , it was standing shower with a tub

will come back