Sportsfanatic's bad adventure

Ok....so where to begin. i was debating whether or not to post this but im still pretty fucking upset at what occurred earlier today

A couple of days ago, I made an appointment to see this girl today at 12:30pm. i live pretty far from ronkonkoma so i had to re-arrange my work schedule to make it all the way out east. at around 10:50am today i texted her asking for her location. about 10-15 minutes go by and no answer. i called her and it went to voice-mail. finally at almost 11:30am, she replies back with the address. im in my car and i enter the address into the gps and take off. initially, the ETA says 12:25pm. i'm speeding along the LIE and i run into some heavy traffic at different points but i finally make it to her location at about 12:40pm. when i text her that i've arrived, she says she can't see me b/c im late and she has other people scheduled after me. are you fucking kidding me?? what kind of provider schedules people back to back to back to back to back?? what happened with all the past reviews where people said they were not rushed and stayed way over their time? when i pointed out that i asked well in advance for her address b/c i knew there was a possibility of traffic and she didn't reply until half an hour later, she had the nerve to tell me that it was my fault for being late and not letting her know

i knew i should have continued staying away from providers on the island. this *you know what* made me waste over 2 hrs of my time driving back and forth as well as wasting a day off from work. all you regulars of hers can keep her; any new guys who haven't seen her should stay far far away *smh

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Lets be clear, YOU WERE 12 MINS LATE TO A 30 MINUTE APPOINTMENT!!!! You never called or texted to say that you would be late. I texted you are 12:35 and told you to "Take Care"... I never said I had another appointment, I said I had other plans. You WERE a brand new client, you showed absolutely ZERO respect and consideration for my time. if you were already going to be late, and there is traffic... then pull over for 30 seconds and text me. Be mad, that's fine... but again - YOU WERE LATE!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
And one more thing, I had an hour appointment at 10:30... I got done at 11:30 and replied to your text immediately. Again, you are inconsiderate of my schedule because you're upset that I didn't respond immediately - but because I was with a client that arrived on time for his appointment, I made sure to take care of all his needs!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok....so where to begin. i was debating whether or not to post this but im still pretty fucking upset at what occurred earlier today

A couple of days ago, I made an appointment to see this girl today at 12:30pm. i live pretty far from ronkonkoma so i had to re-arrange my work schedule to make it all the way out east. at around 10:50am today i texted her asking for her location. about 10-15 minutes go by and no answer. i called her and it went to voice-mail. finally at almost 11:30am, she replies back with the address. im in my car and i enter the address into the gps and take off. initially, the ETA says 12:25pm. i'm speeding along the LIE and i run into some heavy traffic at different points but i finally make it to her location at about 12:40pm. when i text her that i've arrived, she says she can't see me b/c im late and she has other people scheduled after me. are you fucking kidding me?? what kind of provider schedules people back to back to back to back to back?? what happened with all the past reviews where people said they were not rushed and stayed way over their time? when i pointed out that i asked well in advance for her address b/c i knew there was a possibility of traffic and she didn't reply until half an hour later, she had the nerve to tell me that it was my fault for being late and not letting her know

i knew i should have continued staying away from providers on the island. this *you know what* made me waste over 2 hrs of my time driving back and forth as well as wasting a day off from work. all you regulars of hers can keep her; any new guys who haven't seen her should stay far far away *smh
So let me get this straight, you book a half hour, get there 12 minutes late and expect her to give you what, an 8 minute session?
Because you have to figure time to get up to the room, get undressed, get dressed, where does that leave time for fucking?

And as far as other guys staying past their time I'm sure that's her regulars who have been supporting her and have developed a rapport with her.

Did you expect that as a first time client? Booking only a half hour?

But overall, I'd say this is all just bad circumstances. You couldn't help the traffic but you have to understand what she did is common in the industry.

Maybe try again and build in time for error. Don't give up on Long Island providers.

Better luck next time!

Last edited:

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
So let me get this straight, you book a half hour, get there 12 minutes late and expect her to give you what, an 8 minute session?
Because you have to figure time to get up to the room, get undressed, get dressed, where does that leave time for fucking?

And as far as other guys staying past their time I'm sure that's her regulars who have been supporting her and have developed a repore with her.

But overall, I'd say this is all just bad circumstances. You couldn't help the traffic but you have to understand what she did is common in the industry.

Maybe try again and build in time for error. Don't give up on Long Island providers.

Better luck next time?
new clients stay longer at times too... but they don’t show up half way through their appointments

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last

Damn, you passed her thorough conformation process and still fucked that up by not giving her an eta on your arrival? The same way your time is valuable, her time is too. I know first hand cause I try to be accommodating as well cause in the long run, build a rep with a provider and you will be taken care of. At least that is my experience and if I get burned after being considerate I may look elsewhere.

Lets be clear, YOU WERE 12 MINS LATE TO A 30 MINUTE APPOINTMENT!!!! You never called or texted to say that you would be late. I texted you are 12:35 and told you to "Take Care"... I never said I had another appointment, I said I had other plans. You WERE a brand new client, you showed absolutely ZERO respect and consideration for my time. if you were already going to be late, and there is traffic... then pull over for 30 seconds and text me. Be mad, that's fine... but again - YOU WERE LATE!
LOL well well well, look at all these responses.
First of all, take the time to read my entire post and don't just reply to snippets here and tthere. My original plan was to get there way ahead of schedule; hence my first text to you at 10:51am for your address. If you weren't too busy getting slammed by another client, i would have gotten to your hotel way before 12:30am even with the LIE traffic. You gave me your address with about an hr to go and even then, the ETA according to the gps was 52 minutes.

Now in terms of not calling you that im running late, are you fucking kidding me? Im driving down the LIE like a madman, switching lanes constantly, even entering and exiting the HOV lane illegally, trying to make it there on time. The last thing im fucking thinking is 'oh wait, let me just pull over in the middle of the congested LIE to give you a call'. And before one of you gives me a dumbass reply about what about bluetooth; i had to drive a rental b/c my car's in the shop.

Now as far as the 'i got there with only 18min to spare', why the fuck is someone booked at 1pm? What is this, a fucking cheap $40 chica fasthouse? Also, i told you since its my first time with you, i'll start off with a half hr session to see how it goes. You never had a client extend his session when he's in the middle of having a good time? This is a pretty common move, especially for a veteran monger. I told you that i came from way out west and it took over an hr to get there with the traffic; you could have at least extended the courtesy of seeing me even if its cut short to 20min (i would have paid you for the half). Its not like i was coming from the next town over and just had to hop into my car and drive for 10min to go see you. Take my post for what it is: a honest and detailed account of my experience

I can keep going for days on this; i've been trying to hold back on the fucked up experience i've had. Let me give you a piece of advice sweetie: just stick to your stable of regulars. Clearly they're keeping you more than busy enough. You clearly don't seem interested in new business and definitely don't appreciate new clients who traveled more than 2hrs roundtrip and re-arranged their work schedules to see you.

And as far as other guys staying past their time I'm sure that's her regulars who have been supporting her and have developed a rapport with her.

Better luck next time!
Billy Billy, my man. I understand that she's a paying advertiser ( or at least used to be), i run businesses myself so i know the way it works. But i really don't think she needs you to stick up for her, she's more than capable of 'defending' herself.

As far as your comments, read my reply back to her as well as my original post as a matter of fact.

Like i said, my post was just simply an open, honest, detailed account of the experience i had. Take it for what it is

well i guess that's a bad review and the new client seems to be upset. i was going to take the plunge my self when she was in Melville but i don't have a provider that would verify me with her b/c i never build a relationship like that and i never bother to reach out because i don't want to waste Sophia's time. now you know that when you make an appointment you need to have the address and/or hotel she is staying and take traffic into account this is NY that way you'll avoid any issues. i would not see a provider that is 2 hours away but i totally understand why you would!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
well i guess that's a bad review and the new client seems to be upset. i was going to take the plunge my self when she was in Melville but i don't have a provider that would verify me with her b/c i never build a relationship like that and i never bother to reach out because i don't want to waste Sophia's time. now you know that when you make an appointment you need to have the address and/or hotel she is staying and take traffic into account this is NY that way you'll avoid any issues. i would not see a provider that is 2 hours away but i totally understand why you would!
Just so you know you don’t have to build a rapport with a provider for her to have stored your number and saved you as a safe client... so as long as you’ve seen a reputable provider that I can ensure is independent, that works.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
and I don’t see that as a bad review... it was like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum because he got put in time out... smh

LOL well well well, look at all these responses.
First of all, take the time to read my entire post and don't just reply to snippets here and tthere. My original plan was to get there way ahead of schedule; hence my first text to you at 10:51am for your address. If you weren't too busy getting slammed by another client, i would have gotten to your hotel way before 12:30am even with the LIE traffic. You gave me your address with about an hr to go and even then, the ETA according to the gps was 52 minutes.

Now in terms of not calling you that im running late, are you fucking kidding me? Im driving down the LIE like a madman, switching lanes constantly, even entering and exiting the HOV lane illegally, trying to make it there on time. The last thing im fucking thinking is 'oh wait, let me just pull over in the middle of the congested LIE to give you a call'. And before one of you gives me a dumbass reply about what about bluetooth; i had to drive a rental b/c my car's in the shop.

Now as far as the 'i got there with only 18min to spare', why the fuck is someone booked at 1pm? What is this, a fucking cheap $40 chica fasthouse? Also, i told you since its my first time with you, i'll start off with a half hr session to see how it goes. You never had a client extend his session when he's in the middle of having a good time? This is a pretty common move, especially for a veteran monger. I told you that i came from way out west and it took over an hr to get there with the traffic; you could have at least extended the courtesy of seeing me even if its cut short to 20min (i would have paid you for the half). Its not like i was coming from the next town over and just had to hop into my car and drive for 10min to go see you. Take my post for what it is: a honest and detailed account of my experience

I can keep going for days on this; i've been trying to hold back on the fucked up experience i've had. Let me give you a piece of advice sweetie: just stick to your stable of regulars. Clearly they're keeping you more than busy enough. You clearly don't seem interested in new business and definitely don't appreciate new clients who traveled more than 2hrs roundtrip and re-arranged their work schedules to see you.
L.I.E. traffic is the worst and you have to account for accidents and all-around idiots on the road. If I see someone over 45 minutes away from me I just get into the area a half hour early to allow for problems. She posted the town she was in so would have made sense to be in the general area early and hang out at a Starbucks or whatever for a while . I'm not sure I would do that with just any provider if I wasn't really excited to see her, but Sophia is probably the most well reviewed and appreciated provider on U.G.
Whether she has someone before and after shouldn't have mattered if you were already on the way. From her reviews there should be no doubt that she wouldn't ghost you. Might help you next time you take the plunge this far out.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
It took me months to take the plunge. I found someone who was willing to vouch of myself, and sure enough when I was finally verified it was a breath of fresh air. And I have messaged her numerous times, she was weary of who I was but once I've gotten past that bump with was all worth it from there, and I have no regrets.

Since this is the coliseum, I thought I would put my two cents in.

I rarely see providers in a hotel but when I do, I don’t need the address. The town is good enough to get started. I make a plan to get to the rough center of town 30 minutes before my appointment. When I get to my destination I texted or call for the actual address. As long as I get a response 10 minutes before my appointment I will be on time.

Although some providers make the effort to make feel as if I am the only one, I know they see clients before me and there will be clients after me. I expect them to honor our together, but that means that I also need to respect their time.

Once I become a regular and have established myself, then I can expect some leeway if I’m running late. But on a first meet I don’t expect that.

My first attempt at meeting Sophia was during a snowstorm this past winter. This was before she made a habit of visiting east. So, like yours, my drive would be close to an hour. I left early but grossly underestimated how many shitty drivers would be on the road. Most of the way there I realize I'm gonna be at least 20 minutes late for my hour. I offered to pay for the full session since it wasn't her fault I was late, but SB kindly refused and said my time starts when I get there, not before. So we decided to try again later that day after she checked into a new place and long story short her room wasn't ready until well after I had to head home. The point is, shit happens, but in my experience (as a new client with no references other than my posts here), SB did her best to be fair, accommodating, and patient. The difference was that I was respectful, apologetic, and understood if my plans had to change based on my own tardiness.

See the thing is SB is in the service industry. Do you throw a fit when a restaurant policy is to not seat everyone until the entire party has arrived? If you're late to a dr appointment and they say 'sorry, we have to reschedule you' do you tell the receptionist 'sweetie what kind of provider schedules patients back to back to back to back?" I know for a fact SB takes pride in the level of service she provides and if circumstances cause her to not be able to live up to that level, for whatever reason, she would rather give you a raincheck than leave both of you disappointed.

Perhaps if you had politely asked her "i took the day off work to visit you, is there any way you can accomodate a later time?" she may have responded more positively. At the end of the day, SB -is- a southern belle and the only thing disrespect combined with a misguided sense of entitlement will get you is a sweetly spoken "bless your heart, sugar!"

My first attempt at meeting Sophia was during a snowstorm this past winter. This was before she made a habit of visiting east. So, like yours, my drive would be close to an hour. I left early but grossly underestimated how many shitty drivers would be on the road. Most of the way there I realize I'm gonna be at least 20 minutes late for my hour. I offered to pay for the full session since it wasn't her fault I was late, but SB kindly refused and said my time starts when I get there, not before. So we decided to try again later that day after she checked into a new place and long story short her room wasn't ready until well after I had to head home. The point is, shit happens, but in my experience (as a new client with no references other than my posts here), SB did her best to be fair, accommodating, and patient. The difference was that I was respectful, apologetic, and understood if my plans had to change based on my own tardiness.

See the thing is SB is in the service industry. Do you throw a fit when a restaurant policy is to not seat everyone until the entire party has arrived? If you're late to a dr appointment and they say 'sorry, we have to reschedule you' do you tell the receptionist 'sweetie what kind of provider schedules patients back to back to back to back?" I know for a fact SB takes pride in the level of service she provides and if circumstances cause her to not be able to live up to that level, for whatever reason, she would rather give you a raincheck than leave both of you disappointed.

Perhaps if you had politely asked her "i took the day off work to visit you, is there any way you can accomodate a later time?" she may have responded more positively. At the end of the day, SB -is- a southern belle and the only thing disrespect combined with a misguided sense of entitlement will get you is a sweetly spoken "bless your heart, sugar!"
Lol, buddy there seems to be a number of things you're misunderstanding. Did you read my two earlier posts in their entirety? If you're gona take the time to respond to this thread, go read every word i wrote.

I have been in this hobby for a long long time and i have never had a provider refuse to see me because i was running late. Especially never for being 12 minutes late, not half an hr or 45min or an hr late. In fact, a lot of times they are the ones running behind schedule. Also, do you honestly think after she said she can't see me, that my first text to her was impolite and disrespectful and did not include explaining that i had traveled for over an hr just to see her? And lastly, i have never ever had any of my doctors/dentists/lawyers refuse to see me after i show up to their offices late. They have always accomodated their schedules accordingly. You see its because they understand that i'm the one paying them for their services, not the other way around. Kind of similar to this situation isn't it?