Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue

billyS

Reign of Terror
I could have sworn there was already a thread about this but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, this year's issue arrived this morning. Just glanced at it briefly but some comments;

Megan Thee Stallion on the cover.
Her mouth, especially in the cover photo was made to suck cock. But except for her tits her body isn't that great. Too round in the middle.

Page 72, Anita definitely caught my eye in a hurry.

I don't like the trend of the past few years of all the PC nonsense of including fat girls and older women.
I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw page 78. I ripped it out, crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage. I don't want to see it again while I'm page thru.

Looking forward to flipping thru it later.
Brings back childhood memories :)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I don't like the trend of the past few years of all the PC nonsense of including fat girls and older women.

Everything that used to be Exclusive has become inclusive. It’s like handing out participation awards… when parents stopped being comfortable busting their kids asses and slapping their teeth out of their mouth for being disrespectful assholes, the whole world changed…

Unfortunately this is just another example of the bullshit we are all subject to put up with.

Stop subscribing to it… that will send a much stronger message. When they can’t make money off the fat and ugly women who were never meant to be models in the first place, maybe they will get back to the good shit.

I could have sworn there was already a thread about this but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, this year's issue arrived this morning. Just glanced at it briefly but some comments;

Her mouth, especially in the cover photo was made to suck cock. But except for her tits her body isn't that great. Too round in the middle.

I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw page 78. I ripped it out, crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage. I don't want to see it again while I'm page thru.

In the city you can’t get a big gulp, or have salt on your table at a restaurant.. but your supposed to celebrate Lizzo’s body. These people are twisted.

Rumor is that Megan the Stallion is Transgender. Any truth to this?

Anita Marshall?