Spineless

I posted a thread yesterday asking if any of you had trouble getting an appointment with ***.....I just stated that I thought that their phone manners are atrocious and wondered if any of you had the same experiences.
Of course it got deleted.......wow what a surprise.....naturally a spineless piece of shit like Slinkybender wouldn't want to hurt his chances of getting laid!!!! Shit he can barely get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of fifties. Nebbish that he is.....guys like him have to put up with *****De****'s bullshit!!!!
What good is a board that hides the truth and when you get pissed off and want to discuss it with fellow hobbyists it get's deleted. WHAT A FUCKING BIASED WAY OF LOOKING AT THINGS.....
Well you go ahead and sugar coat your lives. Me I'll remain the realist...I am now done with *** and now, done with this board.....
in the immortal words......for those of you who use this board for useful information just consider that.....I feel that it's about as useful as the National Enquirer.....only good for when you need to take a shit.....
PEACE, OUT......Happy Holidays

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine, you are 100% correct. It seems that *** has become so popular that they forgot the "customer service" part of the job.
Everytime I call there, they are pissed off if you ask for a particular person or if you don't want to come in within the next 10 minutes. I don't think Slinky would have deleted your post on purpose just to save himself some free pussy (although that is a good reason). If he did do that, then he is a FAGGOT.
This board was started so we could spread the information and thats what WE are doing. If they don't like the truth...fuck em'.

Happy Holidays !!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
All I will say is that you are a fucking moron, and have no fucking clue what you are talking about. A tribute to your absolute and utter stupidity is that it's just way too obvious that if something is CENSORED, that it ISN'T appropriate to "get around it" by misspelling it, putting in hyphens, etc.

And how much of a fucking absolute MORON could you be to think that a place which is so unwlecomed here that we would CENSOR THIER FUCKING NAME would be giving me free shit? Do you even bother to read what you post? You know, you are one dumb motherfucker. And self centered, too; you think that just because you feel like saying something, that it's important, and no one should fuck with it. Guess what? All you're doing is giving a place which you claim to hate FREE FUCKING ADVERTISING. So listen, pea brain, next time, please try to THINK before stating fucking rediculous bullshit (although you'll be doing it somehwere else, obviously).

(BTW For those of you who are listening to the rumour mill: the owner of said place, after not paying for her banner ad for many months, and stringing Allen along, then told Allen that "she doesn't pay anyone for advertising", and started telling people that she paid for her ad by personally giving me freebies. This is particularly funny since the stupid bitch has never even met me.)

PS Don't you love it when people attack other people anonymously on the interent, who they wouldn't have the guts to say "boo" to in person, break the rules of the board, and then call the person who removes what they did "spineless"? I'd like to say I'm shocked at how often I've seen it, but unfortunately I can't. Reminds me of when another moron pasted a thread where the thread title was simply an ad hominem attack on another board poster, which had little or nothing to do with the actual subject of the thread (aside from that the other poster had expressed some opinions on a related subject). When the thread title was changed to simply reflect what was actually inside, the idiot flew off the handle and also called me a similar stuff. Funny, he didn't sign that post with his real name, either, and it wasn't even like the poster he was defaming had even espoused the the concept he was posting about.

(Note: I'm not saying that anyone needs to sign their real name to anything - I certainly don't - but let's not kid eachother about who's gutless when making attacks anonymously on PMBs).

Slinky if you're not able to use those fistsful of fifties, feel free to pass them my way ;)

btw the UG clock is off . (actually posted 11:23pm)

Last edited:
and started telling people that she paid for her ad by personally giving me freebies.

Does this mean I have to stop going around to providers and telling them I'm Slinky and there to collect my freebie to pay for the advertising?

Originally posted by sojersyguy
and started telling people that she paid for her ad by personally giving me freebies.

Does this mean I have to stop going around to providers and telling them I'm Slinky and there to collect my freebie to pay for the advertising?
great, look what you started. everybody is running out to buy their slinky face masks and showing up at their favorite providers doorstep.