Speed Seduction

I was just curious if anyone has any experience with "Speed Seduction", which is sold by Ross Jeffries from LA. There have been several posts on here about reading body language and subtle signs of interest from a woman.

Apparently, this guy developed a system for picking up women by using subliminal suggestion and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). NLP is apparently useful for creating rapport with people by mimmicking their methods of thinking.

I have heard that to learn it, some guy go to expensive conferences...and of course, the testimonials all swear by it.

Anybody with experience in this?

I was just curious if anyone has any experience with "Speed Seduction", which is sold by Ross Jeffries from LA. There have been several posts on here about reading body language and subtle signs of interest from a woman.

Apparently, this guy developed a system for picking up women by using subliminal suggestion and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). NLP is apparently useful for creating rapport with people by mimmicking their methods of thinking.

I have heard that to learn it, some guy go to expensive conferences...and of course, the testimonials all swear by it.

Anybody with experience in this?

This is an interesting topic surfdude and thanks for starting this thread !

I can't say I have any direct experience with these techniques although I know that their are several sources which offer these kinds of services. I have no idea if they work or not...but perhaps someone else can enlighten us here !!!

There have been several posts on here about reading body language and subtle signs of interest from a woman.

On a general basis, I believe their is something to subtle factors which trigger the sexual interest side of a woman's brain. I have experienced this at least 2 times in the past and quite frankly, have never figured it out myself!

Perhaps two reports of this kind of thing might help. On two different occasions, I was sitting in a well known stripclub in Manhattan. One time, I said "Killer boots baby" to a lady dancing on the bar stage. The second incident, a couple of years later, I walked wearing one of those bright green Lands End squall jackets that were popular about 10 years ago. One of the hot dancers came over and sat right down next to me.

To make a long story short, i wound up hooking up with both of these ladies on a NP4P basis. In the first case, an LTR for 2 years and in the second case, a two year fuck buddy relationship.

Now here is the killer....a couple of years later, I saw both of these ladies on the street. I asked each one of them what the "sudden seduction" thing was all about? The first stripper told me that the boots "compliment" was an immediate sexual turn on for her...hence the almost immediate score ..and the other stripper told me that she always wanted to fuck a Manhattan type guy wearing one of those popular GREEN jackets, ( some sort of female fantasy perhaps) hence the sudden thing again.

I hope this helps. I can't say that I know I know alot about the sudden seduction techniques you referred to. However, past experience suggests that their are certain things a guy can do to trigger these responses from females.

Last edited:
There's a popular book about this movement. It's called "The Game," and it's fun reading: http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrating-Secret-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738/

To my mind, this stuff is a mixture of sound scientifically-based psychology, good guesses about how people work, pop-psychology, and pseudo-science. These guys just throw everything into the mix and pretty much become true believers in all of it.

And it may work. Even the crap stuff may work, because most guys have trouble getting women due to lack of confidence. So if you believe in your technique, you're going to be more confident. Yay placebos!

I know many on this board don't care about this, but if there's a small part of you that actually LIKES women as people, you may not want to delve too deeply into this world. It assumes you are a con-man and women are the marks. It also assumes that woman are like Pavlav's Dogs, and you just need to learn what buttons to push to make them salivate.

Many people -- especially woman (but also some men) -- are offended by this stuff. I think it's the Pavlav stuff that upsets them the most. No one wants to think of themselves as being easily manipulated. We all want to believe that we can look someone in the eyes and KNOW if they're honest or not. Alas (if you want to believe this), I think -- in many ways -- we are like all other animals. We're instinctual, and we do have pushable buttons.

Re Seeker's comment:

1) dress & groom yourself well (cut/clean fingernails, etc.) Women like men who take pride in their appearance. Many will favor a so-so looking guy who takes care of himself over a hunk who doesn't.

2) pay compliments (e.g. "killer boots") that aren't about the girl's tits, ass, legs, etc. She hears those from a zillion guys. If you can, mention something subtle (e.g. her earrings). She probably went to great pains to find/create/choose that subtle detail, and you may be the one guy who notices.

3) treat her like a gentleman. Which means don't just grab her or immediately make a sexual suggestion. Buy her a drink, talk to her about her life, LISTEN to her.

4) Learn how to please a woman. There are tons of books/videos etc. about this, and there's no excuse for not knowing it. Even if you haven't gotten to that point yet, you'll feel more confidence about your possibly-in-the-near-future performance, and that will show.

5) Joke, tease, play! Women dig a sense of humor.

6) Now tack on some of that Speed-seduction stuff, if you want. It may help. Most of it as about how to be just-over-the-edge confident, which means a little cocky. This can help, because many gals like it. Just be careful that you don't tip over into being arrogant.

There's a great video of the type of guy you want to be:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-325342045280395787

Just the right level of playful, cocky...

7) Remember, it's a numbers game. There was a study recently (I wish I could find the source) in which they sent two guys out to get girl's phone numbers. One was a shy, introverted guy who rarely did well with women. The other was a Casanova. The rule was, they both had to approach 100 women. As it turns out, they both got the same number of rejections and numbers. But the shy guy had never been persistent before. In the past, he had given up after the first rejection. Whereas the Casanova was willing to keep playing the game.

I have to agree with this...

.... but if there's a small part of you that actually LIKES women as people, you may not want to delve too deeply into this world. It assumes you are a con-man and women are the marks.
the little bit that i've seen/read of this, that is the approach they seem to take...it's not about meaningful and lasting relationships. It's all about scoring with chicks and treating them as merely a "hole" to insert your appendage. With that being said, i hope that's not the opinion of most guys using this technique.

I would also agree that confidence is probably the deciding factor here...some people need to have their "secret weapon" that restores their confidence, when it's really the confidence that is the secret weapon.

cmon guys...is it about con-men or having game??

when it comes to attractive women...the laws of nature are at work...competition and natural selection.

plus...some women like to play games.

so isn't this really about developing an edge so a guy can score almost any "hole" he wants ???

most of us don't look like Vin Diesel !!!

Last edited:
I dont know anything about any of the hocus-pocus stuff mentioned. What I do know is that women are a lot like men when it comes to choosing someone to hook up with:

They have to like what they see. Period.

If they like what they see, you're in. She's yours to lose. If they dont, you're out, at least for now. Maybe later if you have some other way to connect with them (like an A1 Line Of Shit), things may move along, but otherwise, move on.