Special Guests NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-441-0741

Review of Dina - One Hour visit with donation of 320

Dina's a light skinned Latina in great shape. 5 feet 5 inches, nice butt and natural Cs.

Lately I'm seeing more solid GFE Latina options in the Flushing area, If they can still meet the bar when it comes to service I am happy to partake and also will share she experience. Let's keep them coming.

I have visited here a few times, it's a house in east flushing. Parked, texted, walked over...

BBBJ and undressed. Shower and more BBBJ. BLS and more BBBJ. BBBJ skill is great as is her motivation. Round one CIM.

Solid massage while I refracted. Which happened pretty fast. At come point I looked at her in the mirror and was ready to go ahead. More BBBJ, on with the cover, and we got into it in missionary for warmup, standing positions to keep it going, and standing K9 to finish off. Her long legs and juicy but firm ass made that a perfect way to finish off.

Two thumbs up for Dina, I would repeat if I can with her specifically and with this agency overall.

Dina at Special Guests - Damage 320

Dina is a great GFE Latina (Dominican) provider who used to work in Manhattan. Now she's in Queens where I saw her twice so far. She's not super skinny, what I mean is she has the juicy Latina hips and ass, but overall fit and lean. Great body.

BBBJ is on point, aims to please. Took me deep and didn't quit until I came in her mouth. After some chilling we went for a 2nd round in the hour, more BBBJ to warm up, main event looked and felt great especially good in doggie. Pictures on Twitter are real and if anything don't fully do justice.

Jessie at Special Guest - donation was 320.

I had the privilege of seeing the newest girl at Special Guests, I felt lucky to find out early and when I met Jessie I felt lucky again. If you have wheels or take Uber this venue is perfect. Parking spots all over. If you are trying to take public transportation I'm not sure. It is a little bit away from downtown Flushing, it might not be convenient if you are taking the subway. Just letting you know.

Back to Jessie....she is younger than I expected and looks better than her pictures. She reminds me of a girl I hooked up with in Europe when I was her age.

Her abilities are beyond her years. Very sweet and friendly although her English is limited.

Friendly and sensual undressing, LFK and DFK, nice shower together...returned to the room for more BBBJ and eventually a epic main event. Start in mish, seemed safest bc I didn't want overwhelm this young traveler, but I soon realized she was into it as much as I was. Felt legitimately like a new hookup on vacation in Europe. She moves really well, emotes very well. I suggested more positions and she was fully into it. The finish was doggie style.

Youthful juicy body,...not so skinny but legit youthful. Natural C cup breasts, young and natural style. Very passionate and very willing to do whatever I asked her.

Overdue review of Dina at Special Guests. One hour donation is 320.

I've seen her a few times now. Her strong points bringing me back are her fit but curvy body and great service skills/attitude.

I like curves but I also need fit. She brings both to these things to the table. Her body tall slim, long legs but still showing great curves, full ass and natural Cs.

Service is GFE at the max level. I have heard of others negotiating for a little more beyond GFE but myself I'm content at the full GFE level where she excels. Incredible BBBJ / BLS / DT the whole works. Service queen when it comes to oral. The main event is also great with Dina, she is all in and treats me like a boyfriend who just got back from a long trip. She acts like she's been missing my cock in her pussy and although I doubt that is actually the case the act is a good part of the experience for me. Same thing with her fuck faces... great turn on skills.

This last visit she asked me why didn't I eat her pussy again. I told her honestly it's just a coincidence and you were sucking my dick so long which I loved, by the time I got to fuck you we had limited time left. You probably get the picture. She's a service queen in my eyes which counts for a lot for me these days.

Overdue review of Dina at Special Guests. One hour donation is 320.

I've seen her a few times now. Her strong points bringing me back are her fit but curvy body and great service skills/attitude.

I like curves but I also need fit. She brings both to these things to the table. Her body tall slim, long legs but still showing great curves, full ass and natural Cs.

Service is GFE at the max level. I have heard of others negotiating for a little more beyond GFE but myself I'm content at the full GFE level where she excels. Incredible BBBJ / BLS / DT the whole works. Service queen when it comes to oral. The main event is also great with Dina, she is all in and treats me like a boyfriend who just got back from a long trip. She acts like she's been missing my cock in her pussy and although I doubt that is actually the case the act is a good part of the experience for me. Same thing with her fuck faces... great turn on skills.

This last visit she asked me why didn't I eat her pussy again. I told her honestly it's just a coincidence and you were sucking my dick so long which I loved, by the time I got to fuck you we had limited time left. You probably get the picture. She's a service queen in my eyes which counts for a lot for me these days.
I agree, Dina's service attitude it top tier. I don't usually eat her out and she never insisted that I needed to. But I think I can understand why she asked you that. She has a strong assertive personality.

Sandy. Standard donation for one hour is 320, I gave extra tip for Greek (I tipped 200).

Usually I pick the girls who are a little slimmer than Sandy but when I saw the new pictures today I did a quick double take and reconsidered that. Her ass is big and round but her waist in those new pictures is narrow. The pictures they used for her before were kinda vague but the new ones they put up, I could see her body much more clearly and I decided to take a chance with her.

I knew I was going out of comfort zone just a lil bit. In more ways that one lol bc I was also gonna try something new :)
The place I have been to before. Quiet residential street, Chinese doorman opens door right away, I take off my shoes and go up the stairs.

As I was expecting, she is bigger than I usually go with. But as I saw in her new pictures, her waist is narrow and the hourglass shape goes up and down for a big round butt and a bug curvy top. Her top is definitely made by man but it's made well and looks very good. When I touched them, her breasts had some give to them too. Her ass, maybe also made by man I am not sure myself. I walked into her room, ready to try something new.

Her BBBJ blow job was a great way to kick it off and fucking her doggy style was a highlight in the middle. I was ready to try new things so I offered extra tip to try her Greek and she accepted my offer (I guess I"m not too big after all lol). She did say she has a size limit but I made the cut and we finished that way.

I was trying something new by seeing a girl with her type of body and I am glad I did. I came to realize that I can appreciate more curves if the body fat level is low and the body is tight overall. Sandy is not as lean as Lalynn the Thai spinner who I saw here before, but considering her curves her body is still tight. I have seen skinny girls with loose skin, meanwhile Sandy is a curvy girl with tight skin. I'm really glad they added new photos of sandy because I couldn't tell this until today but Sandy is thick but much more tight that I would have been assuming before! Also trying Greek was fun. Like doggy style but even more lol. I recommend trying Sandy.

We'd like to ask for your advice! we have a question for the UG community...

What things would make you more likely to visit our place, or visit more often?
*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*booking process / screening?
*other

Thanks in advance for your advice.

P. S. Sincere and serious advice preferred

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

I’m my order, Service,location, and booking process.

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

Well, for one, a response to my calls or text lol. I’ve reached out multiple times never gotten an answer.
2) would be nice to see some diversity. Not that I’ve met either, but it seems the roster is quite small over there.

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

Get Champagne to come back, one of these MoFo's on here probable scooped her up.
Some tatted up white chicks be nice.

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

better talent, stop hiring ladies that scamming customer, more petite ladies

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

Offer refunds for issue cause by you or your ladies. (I actually gotten this twice at another place that advertises on UG) that customer service

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

To answer your question specifically
Location is a factor of course because I personally don't want to go to an area where I may be robbed on my way. Also not in an area where nosey neighbors are going to notice me. Also, especially in Queens as we all know parking can be a nightmare, so it can make it tough to plan or make an appointment on time.

Diversity is always nice, I personally like Black and Asian woman, and if I find a spot I'm comfortable with it's nice to have options when I want to visit.

Screening I understand but I also understand people's reluctance to give work or similar info. Accepting references is a plus. But if I'm uncomfortable with an agency or indie's screening process, that's on me. I'll just go somewhere else.

If I can suggest an "other". Accurate photos, and truth when booking. I don't mean removing the blurring or blocking of faces, agian I completely understand, but photos of a completely different person is just a setup for disappointment. I don't have the personality to walk out on a girl, but I'm also not going to return and will most likely post about it so others don't have to go through it. In addition saying someone is available then saying they aren't when you arrive is just wrong. I understand things happen, but whenever I can't make it I always call with ample notice. Just asking the same.

Not implying that this has happened at Special Guest. I have not been to your place yet, (waiting and hoping Lalynn and or Champagne come back) unfortunately missed them. But I hope this is helpful to you and or any other providers reading. Thanks

Dina
320/ Hr

I decided to check this place out because i was in the mood for a curvy latina. I saw Dina was available the following morning via their twitter. Decided to reach out and try to book something for the next morning since I had to work in the afternoon. Went through the verification process and set up a time to meet - very accommodating and easy to deal with booker.

I walk in the house and there is Dina - black thong and tits out. Her body is fire - just like the photos you see on twitter… Man made C cups, but im pretty sure the ass is real with no enhancements, age us probably mid40s. She walks me up and we chat in Spanish a bit. She mentioned she just walked in and asked if i could give her a few minutes to get ready which i of course had no issues with. Dropped the cash on the bed. She sets it aside and begins to undress me. Tells me to lay down and she’ll be right back. I’m assuming she went to freshen up.

She gets back and gets on top of me, asked me If i wanted DFK to which i answered “its up to you if you feel comfortable with that. I’m ok with or without”. She starts kissing my neck and then comes across and starts some intense DFK. We DFK for a few minutes and down she goes. Let me just say this : HER BBBJ IS BEAUTIFUL! She has such a sensual way of giving a bbbj that all I could do was stare at her, did not want to look away for a second. She uses her lips in multiple ways and I really had to try and not cum because we were only about 5 minutes in. Excellent use of hands and tongue as well. Great DT and doesn’t hold back. She balances DT and sucking the tip while jerking off with some ball massaging thrown in there.

Once i make it through the bbbj she makes her way up to DFK and rubs her pussy back forth on Jr. for a few seconds. I’m loving the tease and was expecting her to grab the rubber soon because I was ready. Nope! She just slides me in bare and starts with bbfs. I’m not a fan bbfs with providers tbh but it felt so good i couldn’t stop her. She starts to speed it up on CG while talking dirty in my ear. I got to a point (about 8 minutes in) where i just couldn’t hold it and I told her this, but she just kept going and I ended up CIP. She cleaned me up and we laughed while talking about what just happened and how it happened.

I got dressed and headed out to work. Walked out feeling a little weird because I don’t feel comfortable with bbfscip, but it is what it is at this point haha.

Overall - 9/10
Face - 7/10
Body - 10/10
Bbbj - 10/10
Attitude - 10/10

*Location?
*diversity of ladies?
*hours available?
*other

Diversity of age …. My preference is 20-something’s, Asian, White and Spanish are my preferences

Location …. It makes we a bit uncomfortable going into a home in a questionable residential neighborhood.

I think the location is safe. That neighborhood is not a high crime area.

I am always a little worried in that is not a busy area so hi traffic to one house would probably look suspicious yo those nearby. That's just me though I realize there are several place using similar setups and they go on for years at the same locations.