Special Guests NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-441-0741

Review of Special Guests NYC - "Champagne"

Easy setup, handler was real chill and very helpful.
Place is easy to find, decent parking, not going to describe the area or exact location. You figure it out if you decide to go.

Get to the spot and inside I go looking to quench my thirst on a sweet glass of bubbly. Gentleman answers the door and offers me some sandals and leads me up the stairs. There are a few rooms, one to the right at top of stairs, then 2-3 on the left through the hanging Lacey fabric in the doorway. Place so far has looked clean, all hardwood floors that are actually nice. Into the bedroom I go and sitting in front of me on the bed is an absolute stunning Mocha knockout. "Champagne" gets up and greets me with a warm kiss on the lips and nice embracing hug. Tells me to get comfortable and that she will be back shortly.......YUM! I can't fucking wait!

I look around the room and open the closet door, look behind the curtains. The room itself is spotless, a chair and bed with clean sheets. You could eat off the floor. Some ambient lighting on the walls, a nightstand with the usual sessional needs, lube, wipes, disinfectant spray. I take out the cash wrap and place 320 on the nightstand for the hour. I was told "Champagne" was GFE, these days I really need that more than ever, so I was hoping she would be.

"Champagne" re-enters the room within 3 minutes of her leaving and cleans me off and we embrace a bit. That leads into some nice lip service, she is a great kisser and has an advantage over other ladies with some beautiful lips. Not big, just really juicy soft and full. I just realized I haven't even described "Champagne" yet.

Height: 5'-6"-5'-8"
Weight:120 or less
Body Type: Fit, Extremely Fit. Athletic.
Long dark beautiful hair
Perky "A's" with nice small nipples
ABSOLUTE "ONION BUTT" Just made me want to cry it was so beautiful and bubbly, like her personality.
And a pretty face.....

That brings me to the next part of her better "assets", her personality! She was dope, I mean sweet, nice, over the top accommodating. Smiling, laughing, could joke around with her, not mechanical at all. A total "RCC" - Real Cool Chick. I didn't get any upfront rules of what I can and can't do. After some more embracing, kissing, she undresses and we get comfortable on the bed. Again, her body is tight, her skin is silky soft, she smells great, beautiful shaved pound cake.

She starts to suck my cock and it feels fantastic. A no doubt about it top 3 blow job for me in my life. Fucking attacked it like she owned it. Slurping on it, up and all the way down, gobbling it up. No other way to describe it other than that. She has me on edge and she knows it, so she slows down, licks it, jerks it a bit, at one point even getting up and pausing the BJ to show off her stunning body some more. THAT is a SOLID move by a provider to not just END the session right there because she can. That shit gets filed in the memory bank for future endeavors. Top Notch Move.

She suits me up with some latex and starts in RVG, I am practically pre-cumming from the view of her stunning ass. But its also that beautiful skin and her back muscles were sick! Almost swimmer like, its a weakness for me. I have dated a few over the years and its something that turns me on. That tight, pink bubblegum poundcake was divine. Switch to Doggy and I fell off the edge and was done. Great nut that left me with a smile from ear to fucking ear. She literally fucked the stress out of me, not only with the deed itself but with her top notch attitude. I left the house today feeling like a deuce, I left that session feeling like a dime.

RECAP:

1 hour / $320 / GFE

Special Guests NYC is a solid crew, definitely know what they doing. There is other talent there for sure.

Place was really clean, keep in mind I did not see the bathroom. I was not offered a shower. I don't know if those are options.

BING BONG....! "Champagne" is a bottle of 1820 Juglar Cuvee!

As always YMMV, but for me this was one of the best sessions I have had in a LONG time. "Knock em out the box Kris....!"
Great review Sir.

Dina - Solid One Hour visit donating 320 (standard rate here)
Had a very solid visit with Dina, a pretty tall latina. She doesn't have the crazy curves some Latina providers do, but also not skinny like most Asia providers. Medium built, in good shape and fit with a great rack. OK face. Sexy when she smiles but not a beauty queen in my eyes.

Where she shined was in her lean sexy body and also in her service. The BBBJ alone was worth the price of admission. She went all out on the cock sucking, shaft licking, ball sucking and licking and related activities. A top level head game experience.

I resisted coming just barely so I could try her fully. CFS was also on point, Mish looks great with Dina and CS looked and felt even better. She had a sexy up for anything personality and that made the whole hour solid.

Saw Lalynn today, $320, 1 hour, GFE, Mish, CG, 2 pops. This is my second time seeing this provider but the first review wasn’t published for whatever reason. Im a creature of habit and when I find safe, excellent services, I remain loyal, so if this review seems overly positive, is because it is.
The handler is very responsive and courteous. Lalynn is gorgeous, mid 20s, man made Cs, perky butt, excellent personality. She’s tight and toned. The movement I walked in from
The time I left was money well spent in my opinion, YMMV. She’s responsive, has a great GFE attitude and knows how to work the pipe. First pop was In mish and the second was BBJ.
overall, I’m a fan and I had a great time, the only negative I can think of is the residential neighborhood but parking is plentiful.

Place is easy to find, decent parking, not going to describe the area or exact location. You figure it out if you decide to go.

Get to the spot and inside I go looking to quench my thirst on a sweet glass of bubbly. Gentleman answers the door and offers me some sandals and leads me up the stairs. There are a few rooms, one to the right at top of stairs, then 2-3 on the left through the hanging Lacey fabric in the doorway. Place so far has looked clean, all hardwood floors that are actually nice. Into the bedroom I go and sitting in front of me on the bed is an absolute stunning Mocha knockout. "Champagne" gets up and greets me with a warm kiss on the lips and nice embracing hug. Tells me to get comfortable and that she will be back shortly.......YUM! I can't fucking wait!

I look around the room and open the closet door, look behind the curtains. The room itself is spotless, a chair and bed with clean sheets. You could eat off the floor. Some ambient lighting on the walls, a nightstand with the usual sessional needs, lube, wipes, disinfectant spray. I take out the cash wrap and place 320 on the nightstand for the hour. I was told "Champagne" was GFE, these days I really need that more than ever, so I was hoping she would be.

"Champagne" re-enters the room within 3 minutes of her leaving and cleans me off and we embrace a bit. That leads into some nice lip service, she is a great kisser and has an advantage over other ladies with some beautiful lips. Not big, just really juicy soft and full. I just realized I haven't even described "Champagne" yet.

Long dark beautiful hair
ABSOLUTE "ONION BUTT" Just made me want to cry it was so beautiful and bubbly, like her personality.
And a pretty face.....

That brings me to the next part of her better "assets", her personality! She was dope, I mean sweet, nice, over the top accommodating. Smiling, laughing, could joke around with her, not mechanical at all. A total "RCC" - Real Cool Chick. I didn't get any upfront rules of what I can and can't do. After some more embracing, kissing, she undresses and we get comfortable on the bed. Again, her body is tight, her skin is silky soft, she smells great, beautiful shaved pound cake.

She starts to suck my cock and it feels fantastic. A no doubt about it top 3 blow job for me in my life. Fucking attacked it like she owned it. Slurping on it, up and all the way down, gobbling it up. No other way to describe it other than that. She has me on edge and she knows it, so she slows down, licks it, jerks it a bit, at one point even getting up and pausing the BJ to show off her stunning body some more. THAT is a SOLID move by a provider to not just END the session right there because she can. That shit gets filed in the memory bank for future endeavors. Top Notch Move.

She suits me up with some latex and starts in RVG, I am practically pre-cumming from the view of her stunning ass. But its also that beautiful skin and her back muscles were sick! Almost swimmer like, its a weakness for me. I have dated a few over the years and its something that turns me on. That tight, pink bubblegum poundcake was divine. Switch to Doggy and I fell off the edge and was done. Great nut that left me with a smile from ear to fucking ear. She literally fucked the stress out of me, not only with the deed itself but with her top notch attitude. I left the house today feeling like a deuce, I left that session feeling like a dime.

RECAP:

1 hour / $320 / GFE

Special Guests NYC is a solid crew, definitely know what they doing. There is other talent there for sure.

Place was really clean, keep in mind I did not see the bathroom. I was not offered a shower. I don't know if those are options.

As always YMMV, but for me this was one of the best sessions I have had in a LONG time. "Knock em out the box Kris....!"
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your great time with Champagne! We don't usually reply to reviews but this toime we really want to say, thank you for making the trip over. It was our pleasure hosting you. See you next time

Long dark beautiful hair
And a pretty face.....

RECAP:

1 hour / $320 / GFE

As always YMMV and my was the total opposite.
In most places the lady hope in the shower with you while she tell you to hope in and get wet. Then walk to the other end of tube where she stand outside of tub and rub soap on me and tell me to rise off.
after some dancing around she finally took her clothes off and I daty and fiv here as she kept closing her leg .

time for a bbbj and bls but it was a subpar session and when her bbbj bls wasn’t doing the job she grab some lotion and started a hand job while lite licking and then time was up.

This is trueLy nowhere near the service I get at other GFE places. I would rate this place bottom of the bottle since the house it’s in is rundown with a for sale sign out front.

I stick with places in Manhattan when looking for GFE experiences

In most places the lady hope in the shower with you while she tell you to hope in and get wet. Then walk to the other end of tube where she stand outside of tub and rub soap on me and tell me to rise off.
after some dancing around she finally took her clothes off and I daty and fiv here as she kept closing her leg .

time for a bbbj and bls but it was a subpar session and when her bbbj bls wasn’t doing the job she grab some lotion and started a hand job while lite licking and then time was up.

This is trueLy nowhere near the service I get at other GFE places. I would rate this place bottom of the bottle since the house it’s in is rundown with a for sale sign out front.

Wow that does sound very different from the review by 9Lives. But YMMV I guess like you mention. Myself I had a very good time with Lalynn here. I have yet to try Champagne but I have read solid reviews of her from Manhattan. Did you do the hour or half hour?

Contrary to some of the other reviews here.. Who did you see? Maybe the gal had an off day.?

Sorry you had such a shitty time. I stand by my review and the time I spent with her.
Sometimes you just don't click, happened to me a few weeks ago at a place I reviewed on here.

I never saw the bathroom or partake in any showering sessions, so I can't comment on that.
As far as the place being rundown, the hood is nice. The property values over there aren't cheap.

The room was clean to me, as was the way up the stairs.

pokler

Power Bottom

Exactly ..Come to midtown where the big boys play ..

Sorry you had such a shitty time. I stand by my review and the time I spent with her.
Sometimes you just don't click, happened to me a few weeks ago at a place I reviewed on here.

I never saw the bathroom or partake in any showering sessions, so I can't comment on that.
As far as the place being rundown, the hood is nice. The property values over there aren't cheap.

Property value everywhere aren chea even the rundown ones

The stairs are just nice wood stairs. Seemed clean on my way up too.