Special Guests NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-441-0741

Thai Jennifer ❤️

Made an appointment for Friday night. Real nice location. I am a Regular for Jennifer as this was my 5th or 6th time meeting her. I always meet her when she’s in town. Anywho, nothing new to say. Each time I see her our time together gets better and better. She really treats me as a boyfriend/husband coming home from heads day work. Greets me with a LFK and very touchy once we’re in the room. Quick standup shower and bbj. I even Dato her in the shower. That’s ass of hers all natural. Quick dry up and head to the room where she gets all horny and attacks me for more bbj. Good eye contact, dirty talk. I then proceed to return her the favor by daty. She responded well and was def enjoying it as she was moaning and getting wet. She couldn’t take it no more and begged me to fuck her. A quick P2P tease which she never has done in the past, wrap up and we begin the fun Doggy. She let me pound and the sight was amazing. Multiple positions, doggy, mish, cg and reverse cg and then more 69. She let me cum on her Face. Jennifer has only allowed and been 1 round not sure what was new this particular day, but she let a round 2 and a half round. I’ll explain in a bit. Overall awesome time with Jennifer. After round 2 we spoke on life and lost track of time. We wash up and almost had round 3 but we were already pushing 90 min.

I know there has been mixed reviews of Jennifer but I feel the more times the better it gets. She is very selective , treat her right and she will treat you better. She is here with a friend who is also hot. But no doubles.

Lalynn
Was unsure about Jennifer. So I gave Lalynn a try. They’re working in same place I guess.
Easy set up Parking might be a problem on weekdays Guy greets you at door, no big deal.
Laylynn is a spinner type , tiny with nice mm C’s. Real pretty face , long black hair. Probably mid twenties.
IMO really great GFE. The usual great stuff with teasing, gentle touch ,good attitude and very affectionate.
Definitely repeat worthy. Two pops accommodating.she said she be here for two months 320$

Lalynn
Was unsure about Jennifer. So I gave Lalynn a try. They’re working in same place I guess.
Easy set up Parking might be a problem on weekdays Guy greets you at door, no big deal.
Laylynn is a spinner type , tiny with nice mm C’s. Real pretty face , long black hair. Probably mid twenties.
IMO really great GFE. The usual great stuff with teasing, gentle touch ,good attitude and very affectionate.
Definitely repeat worthy. Two pops accommodating.she said she be here for two months 320$
Thank you for visiting! We're glad you had a great time with Lalynn.

Lalynn
How tall is she like 5'3"?

I think she's LESS than 110 pounds! Closer to 100?. Anyways, I'll share my review of my visit today:

Lalynn is one of the pretties girls I seen in the hobby! She is really up there in looks for my taste. She is young with very pretty face and her body is also so ideal for me. She looks about 25 years old to me. beautiful sexy spinner from Thailand.

I called the place a couple times but no answer. Then I text the place and got quick replies with a few questions because I am new. I mention I found on UG and share my username and the screening was easy. Got the address where to park and then address where to go.

A doorman opens and gives me slipper and brings me upstairs. Meeting Lalynn and into her room that is large and nice lighting with the big mirrors and couch chair. The lighting was perfect and not too dark and I could clearly see her face and body, both of it really nice. I enjoyed staring at her. The slim legs, butt is small but firm. Top is like C (MM) so proportion is just right. She was wearing a tight dress that suits her.

Went for a quick shower so can be crystal clean. She's sweet and sexy and flirt with me like a new girlfriend and I can tell it will be a good hour ahead. She introduce her mouth to my member in there so nice and I came in her mouth already. Too quick I know but she's so sexy I can tell 2nd pop will be no problem.

Massage was nice and I look to my left and watching her perfect spinner body working on me I got hard again in only 20 minutes, turn over and she start kissing me like my new Thai girlfriend again. Use her tongue and mouth again and then go CG. She's perfect in CG, the visual was great. I rotate her for RCG and came that way 2nd pop.

Damage 320 for full hour two pops included. I am planning my next visit.

After looking at their schedule for the last few weeks, I finally decided to try them out and chose to see Sandy. Setup via text was easy, got the address and took an Uber to get there. Gotta say the location is nice. I was greeted at the door by Sandy in some plain clothes but I was relieved to see that she was very pretty and definitely stacked like they advertise but the pictures don’t do her justice. I get some slipper to put on and she takes me upstairs. Get in the room and she asks if I need to use the bathroom or if I want some water. I ask for the water. We strip and I’m just ecstatic looking at her, practically cheesing which made her smile and I let her know how great she looks. Huge ass and some super thick thighs.

We do a little LFK and then we both lay down. I suck on her tits while she plays with junior and then she tells me to relax and she goes down to BBJ while I feel up her ass and play with her pussy. The BBJ felt great and she does this for a few minutes before she lays down and tells me her body is mine. I go to DFK and then start kissing her neck and her tits until I make my way down to DATY. I do this for a while and don’t think I was really accomplishing anything but at least she wasn’t faking anything which is something I kinda hate, and she was tasty. She goes for BBJ again and then the cover and lube are applied and she starts riding CG for a bit. She switches to RCG for bit and seeing that ass bounce was amazing. What a sight. Then she tells me she wants it in mish. We do mish till I blow in the bag.

She wipes me down and then tells me to get on my stomach for a massage.
She starts giving me a massage while we chat. The massage was more like soft rubbing but she was very nice to talk to, super down to earth. Then she tells me to flip to massage the front. Then she sucks on my nipple and goes up to kiss me. She gets up and stands over me and sits on my chest for me to eat her out again. She then starts worry that she’s putting too much weight on me but I tell her I’m good. She continues to worry about it so she lays down on her back and asks me to do it that way. I went down on her and after a while I finally got into a good rhythm and actually got her to cum. Damn near crushed my head with those thick ass thighs.

She then says lets go for round two and goes down to bbj. Slips on the cover and cbj and then asks me to fuck her doggy. I oblige and my god. That ass was incredible. Then we moved to mish for a bit but junior started to let me down. I think I might’ve exhausted my self a bit trying to get her to cum. She pulls the cover off and wipes me down some and starts bbj again. Bbj with some HJ and playing with my balls while dirty talking. I was playing with her pussy while she did this. When I felt like I might be good to fuck again I ask her to get on top. Cover goes on and she tries CG and RCG but junior goes limp again. She was adamant about getting me to finish a second time even if it had to be a hand job finish. I give her a helping hand while we dfk and I sucked on her tits. Then she lay down with her face next to junior while she played with herself to me jerking it. When I felt close I asked if she does CIM but she told me she doesn’t. I grab her hand and tell her to finish me. She goes hard and I finally blow with a great reaction from her about just how much came out and how it shot up.

She wipes me down and gives me some hand sanitizer. I get dressed and then hand her the money. The damage was $320 for an hour and I actually went over time. Loved the time spent with her and am planning on going again when I get the chance.

After looking at their schedule for the last few weeks, I finally decided to try them out and chose to see Sandy. Setup via text was easy, got the address and took an Uber to get there. Gotta say the location is nice. I was greeted at the door by Sandy in some plain clothes but I was relieved to see that she was very pretty and definitely stacked like they advertise but the pictures don’t do her justice. I get some slipper to put on and she takes me upstairs. Get in the room and she asks if I need to use the bathroom or if I want some water. I ask for the water. We strip and I’m just ecstatic looking at her, practically cheesing which made her smile and I let her know how great she looks. Huge ass and some super thick thighs.

We do a little LFK and then we both lay down. I suck on her tits while she plays with junior and then she tells me to relax and she goes down to BBJ while I feel up her ass and play with her pussy. The BBJ felt great and she does this for a few minutes before she lays down and tells me her body is mine. I go to DFK and then start kissing her neck and her tits until I make my way down to DATY. I do this for a while and don’t think I was really accomplishing anything but at least she wasn’t faking anything which is something I kinda hate, and she was tasty. She goes for BBJ again and then the cover and lube are applied and she starts riding CG for a bit. She switches to RCG for bit and seeing that ass bounce was amazing. What a sight. Then she tells me she wants it in mish. We do mish till I blow in the bag.

She wipes me down and then tells me to get on my stomach for a massage.
She starts giving me a massage while we chat. The massage was more like soft rubbing but she was very nice to talk to, super down to earth. Then she tells me to flip to massage the front. Then she sucks on my nipple and goes up to kiss me. She gets up and stands over me and sits on my chest for me to eat her out again. She then starts worry that she’s putting too much weight on me but I tell her I’m good. She continues to worry about it so she lays down on her back and asks me to do it that way. I went down on her and after a while I finally got into a good rhythm and actually got her to cum. Damn near crushed my head with those thick ass thighs.

She then says lets go for round two and goes down to bbj. Slips on the cover and cbj and then asks me to fuck her doggy. I oblige and my god. That ass was incredible. Then we moved to mish for a bit but junior started to let me down. I think I might’ve exhausted my self a bit trying to get her to cum. She pulls the cover off and wipes me down some and starts bbj again. Bbj with some HJ and playing with my balls while dirty talking. I was playing with her pussy while she did this. When I felt like I might be good to fuck again I ask her to get on top. Cover goes on and she tries CG and RCG but junior goes limp again. She was adamant about getting me to finish a second time even if it had to be a hand job finish. I give her a helping hand while we dfk and I sucked on her tits. Then she lay down with her face next to junior while she played with herself to me jerking it. When I felt close I asked if she does CIM but she told me she doesn’t. I grab her hand and tell her to finish me. She goes hard and I finally blow with a great reaction from her about just how much came out and how it shot up.

She wipes me down and gives me some hand sanitizer. I get dressed and then hand her the money. The damage was $320 for an hour and I actually went over time. Loved the time spent with her and am planning on going again when I get the chance.
Is shower available

Lalynn 320

Visiting w Lalynn was such a great time. Super skinny, quite young and superb service. Thai GFE is not an everyday thing for me so this was a special thing for me to experience.

She was so charming and friendly and I discovered she is a very good kisser. So good that I spend a more time than usual before I even got undressed.

Shower routine was very good featuring both cleansing and BBBJ. I asked if I can come there and come again later and she was like "yes please!". Ahaha nice, I really wanted to come in her mouth.

After CIM we clean up more and go back to the room. Nice massage. Nice personality.

She could tell when I was coming back to life and uses soft touching first and then licking and mouth work to get me hard. At this point I was ready so experience her fully so we played all over the Queen side bed. Big mirror to watch. Her body is superb. Man made D so fun to play with and the body is lean even more lean than my ATF Abby/Bibbi.

When I came Lalynn hug me tighter and it felt like I'm with a real GF w a better sex life than I can hope for. And then she massage me more for the rest of the 60 minutes. Next time I want to do 90 minutes or more with this sweetheart.

Review of Special Guests NYC - "Champagne"

Easy setup, handler was real chill and very helpful.
Place is easy to find, decent parking, not going to describe the area or exact location. You figure it out if you decide to go.

Get to the spot and inside I go looking to quench my thirst on a sweet glass of bubbly. Gentleman answers the door and offers me some sandals and leads me up the stairs. There are a few rooms, one to the right at top of stairs, then 2-3 on the left through the hanging Lacey fabric in the doorway. Place so far has looked clean, all hardwood floors that are actually nice. Into the bedroom I go and sitting in front of me on the bed is an absolute stunning Mocha knockout. "Champagne" gets up and greets me with a warm kiss on the lips and nice embracing hug. Tells me to get comfortable and that she will be back shortly.......YUM! I can't fucking wait!

I look around the room and open the closet door, look behind the curtains. The room itself is spotless, a chair and bed with clean sheets. You could eat off the floor. Some ambient lighting on the walls, a nightstand with the usual sessional needs, lube, wipes, disinfectant spray. I take out the cash wrap and place 320 on the nightstand for the hour. I was told "Champagne" was GFE, these days I really need that more than ever, so I was hoping she would be.

"Champagne" re-enters the room within 3 minutes of her leaving and cleans me off and we embrace a bit. That leads into some nice lip service, she is a great kisser and has an advantage over other ladies with some beautiful lips. Not big, just really juicy soft and full. I just realized I haven't even described "Champagne" yet.

Height: 5'-6"-5'-8"
Weight:120 or less
Body Type: Fit, Extremely Fit. Athletic.
Long dark beautiful hair
Perky "A's" with nice small nipples
ABSOLUTE "ONION BUTT" Just made me want to cry it was so beautiful and bubbly, like her personality.
And a pretty face.....

That brings me to the next part of her better "assets", her personality! She was dope, I mean sweet, nice, over the top accommodating. Smiling, laughing, could joke around with her, not mechanical at all. A total "RCC" - Real Cool Chick. I didn't get any upfront rules of what I can and can't do. After some more embracing, kissing, she undresses and we get comfortable on the bed. Again, her body is tight, her skin is silky soft, she smells great, beautiful shaved pound cake.

She starts to suck my cock and it feels fantastic. A no doubt about it top 3 blow job for me in my life. Fucking attacked it like she owned it. Slurping on it, up and all the way down, gobbling it up. No other way to describe it other than that. She has me on edge and she knows it, so she slows down, licks it, jerks it a bit, at one point even getting up and pausing the BJ to show off her stunning body some more. THAT is a SOLID move by a provider to not just END the session right there because she can. That shit gets filed in the memory bank for future endeavors. Top Notch Move.

She suits me up with some latex and starts in RVG, I am practically pre-cumming from the view of her stunning ass. But its also that beautiful skin and her back muscles were sick! Almost swimmer like, its a weakness for me. I have dated a few over the years and its something that turns me on. That tight, pink bubblegum poundcake was divine. Switch to Doggy and I fell off the edge and was done. Great nut that left me with a smile from ear to fucking ear. She literally fucked the stress out of me, not only with the deed itself but with her top notch attitude. I left the house today feeling like a deuce, I left that session feeling like a dime.

RECAP:

1 hour / $320 / GFE

Special Guests NYC is a solid crew, definitely know what they doing. There is other talent there for sure.

Place was really clean, keep in mind I did not see the bathroom. I was not offered a shower. I don't know if those are options.

BING BONG....! "Champagne" is a bottle of 1820 Juglar Cuvee!

As always YMMV, but for me this was one of the best sessions I have had in a LONG time. "Knock em out the box Kris....!"

Review of Special Guests NYC - "Champagne"

Easy setup, handler was real chill and very helpful.
Place is easy to find, decent parking, not going to describe the area or exact location. You figure it out if you decide to go.

Get to the spot and inside I go looking to quench my thirst on a sweet glass of bubbly. Gentleman answers the door and offers me some sandals and leads me up the stairs. There are a few rooms, one to the right at top of stairs, then 2-3 on the left through the hanging Lacey fabric in the doorway. Place so far has looked clean, all hardwood floors that are actually nice. Into the bedroom I go and sitting in front of me on the bed is an absolute stunning Mocha knockout. "Champagne" gets up and greets me with a warm kiss on the lips and nice embracing hug. Tells me to get comfortable and that she will be back shortly.......YUM! I can't fucking wait!

I look around the room and open the closet door, look behind the curtains. The room itself is spotless, a chair and bed with clean sheets. You could eat off the floor. Some ambient lighting on the walls, a nightstand with the usual sessional needs, lube, wipes, disinfectant spray. I take out the cash wrap and place 320 on the nightstand for the hour. I was told "Champagne" was GFE, these days I really need that more than ever, so I was hoping she would be.

"Champagne" re-enters the room within 3 minutes of her leaving and cleans me off and we embrace a bit. That leads into some nice lip service, she is a great kisser and has an advantage over other ladies with some beautiful lips. Not big, just really juicy soft and full. I just realized I haven't even described "Champagne" yet.

Height: 5'-6"-5'-8"
Weight:120 or less
Body Type: Fit, Extremely Fit. Athletic.
Long dark beautiful hair
Perky "A's" with nice small nipples
ABSOLUTE "ONION BUTT" Just made me want to cry it was so beautiful and bubbly, like her personality.
And a pretty face.....

That brings me to the next part of her better "assets", her personality! She was dope, I mean sweet, nice, over the top accommodating. Smiling, laughing, could joke around with her, not mechanical at all. A total "RCC" - Real Cool Chick. I didn't get any upfront rules of what I can and can't do. After some more embracing, kissing, she undresses and we get comfortable on the bed. Again, her body is tight, her skin is silky soft, she smells great, beautiful shaved pound cake.

She starts to suck my cock and it feels fantastic. A no doubt about it top 3 blow job for me in my life. Fucking attacked it like she owned it. Slurping on it, up and all the way down, gobbling it up. No other way to describe it other than that. She has me on edge and she knows it, so she slows down, licks it, jerks it a bit, at one point even getting up and pausing the BJ to show off her stunning body some more. THAT is a SOLID move by a provider to not just END the session right there because she can. That shit gets filed in the memory bank for future endeavors. Top Notch Move.

She suits me up with some latex and starts in RVG, I am practically pre-cumming from the view of her stunning ass. But its also that beautiful skin and her back muscles were sick! Almost swimmer like, its a weakness for me. I have dated a few over the years and its something that turns me on. That tight, pink bubblegum poundcake was divine. Switch to Doggy and I fell off the edge and was done. Great nut that left me with a smile from ear to fucking ear. She literally fucked the stress out of me, not only with the deed itself but with her top notch attitude. I left the house today feeling like a deuce, I left that session feeling like a dime.

RECAP:

1 hour / $320 / GFE

Special Guests NYC is a solid crew, definitely know what they doing. There is other talent there for sure.

Place was really clean, keep in mind I did not see the bathroom. I was not offered a shower. I don't know if those are options.

BING BONG....! "Champagne" is a bottle of 1820 Juglar Cuvee!

As always YMMV, but for me this was one of the best sessions I have had in a LONG time. "Knock em out the box Kris....!"
Was a second cup available?