Spanish girls- 347-690-9288 Main St. Flushing

I didn't know what else to put since this place is standard with service. Usually for 60 you getting about 15-20 mins playtime. I don't get extras cause I go with a purpose and go. As far as the girls, its never the same its always rotating day to day, just happens that the day I go was to me worth it. Had I went on Wednesday with the chubby Mexican i probably wouldn't of gave a cue to check out the days prize
Quite a range when I inquired response was 180 for hr. I like this place less and less. They called me back 30 minutes after they told me 5 minutes. Poor customer service.

Quite a range when I inquired response was 180 for hr. I like this place less and less. They called me back 30 minutes after they told me 5 minutes. Poor customer service.
Yes there’s a short stay rate, half hour rate and the hour rate. It run by a Chinese lady and the guy just handle customer as the lady in and out of the place.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Ok just came from here after trying to score with the other place, time is of the essence. So got a reply back 1 Spanish 1 Asian, rare for Asian but ok. I check it out. Now the Asian, looked old for my taste, but the Spanish girl. Jackpot. Salvadoran, pretty. Nice tits and a firm tight ass. Not on the big side but not small either. This place is hit or miss. Nice cbj to get him at attention. Mish and doggie. The doggies did it for me with all the hay papi talk. Today you won't regret it. I wish there was a way to track them down cause they don't say where there next place is. My Spanish is not too good.

Ok just came from here after trying to score with the other place, time is of the essence. So got a reply back 1 Spanish 1 Asian, rare for Asian but ok. I check it out. Now the Asian, looked old for my taste, but the Spanish girl. Jackpot. Salvadoran, pretty. Nice tits and a firm tight ass. Not on the big side but not small either. This place is hit or miss. Nice cbj to get him at attention. Mish and doggie. The doggies did it for me with all the hay papi talk. Today you won't regret it. I wish there was a way to track them down cause they don't say where there next place is. My Spanish is not too good.
If they tell you where their next scheduled house is and the owner finds out she’s history. They are all tight lipped about other places they work at. Plus if the boss finds out that they gave you their cell number they are blackballed from working the circuit.

If they tell you where their next scheduled house is and the owner finds out she’s history. They are all tight lipped about other places they work at. Plus if the boss finds out that they gave you their cell number they are blackballed from working the circuit.
Yup I try getting a number once and she said cant and pointed out to the boss. The circuit is really tight and offer her a nice tip doesn’t work either

Over the years I've had probably 75% of them(that I asked) give me a #.
Of those Only 30% have met up with.
Of those only 30% turned out to be worth meeting up with. Most of them actually expected me to pay more for less. "So wait. I can go to the house and pay a grand total of $120- 200 for a Nice BBJ,DFK,DATY,multi position CFS. But now for the same service you think I'm gonna buy you dinner, pay for the room & BUY YOU A PHONE!!???"....Hahahahahaha yeah right.

So then when I would return to house. If they were working with somone else that day... Right at the moment that there eyes lit up to see me.
I would choose the other girl......hahahahahaha

All in all it was still woth doing & had fun with it.