Spanish girls- 347-608-4212 Corona Queens

Went out to Corona Queens this weekend and had Sofia. Have been a member of this board for a while and was aware of this fasthouse but this was my first time visiting. Texted the number, was immediately sent the picture of the three available girls that day. Went to the listed corner, and the text messages stop responding. I was asked if I was a cop, to which I thought cops can lie too. I waited on the corner for a good fifteen minutes, walking up and down the block in both directions for both intersections trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Just when I was about to give up and leave I get a response for the house and door entrance.

Once inside, I was standing in the kitchen area of the house. Well lit, air conditioned and sat on the sofa to wait for the availability of the next girl. I didn't enjoy being out in the open, seeing all the other mongers, across from me on the other couch and coming out of their sessions, but this is what it is and it's a model of efficiency. I took the next available girl, and it was sofia. While the other guy who was waiting since before I got there was waiting for Celeste, continued to wait.

I found Sofia ravishing and young immediately upon entering the room and seeing her sitting at the side of the bed. She had on a nice set of langerie. I took the opportunity to feel up all her body. Nice sizable boobs and an ass with a slim waist. She was hot and had a good face. I kissed her on the neck then moved onto the bed where I got a blow job. Session was for fifteen minutes but it felt shorter than that. I was able to only transition from blowjob, cow girl then to doggy and was told missionary would be the last position. Sofia didn't speak a lick of english and she tried to use google translate but it failed to work, in getting her the message that I wanted to go back to cowgirl position. Anyway, the enthusiasm wasn't there and neither was the effort. I didn't end up cumming, although I don't completely blame her. We chatted a bit through my limited spanish. I find out she was venezeulan and twenty two years old. I was a little short changed for my time and I don't think I'd repeat with her but I'm interested in trying one of the other girls there. For what it is, a fasthouse was very limited in what you can expect. Everything is covered and there is no dfk. Pretty standard.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went out to Corona Queens this weekend and had Sofia. Have been a member of this board for a while and was aware of this fasthouse but this was my first time visiting. Texted the number, was immediately sent the picture of the three available girls that day. Went to the listed corner, and the text messages stop responding. I was asked if I was a cop, to which I thought cops can lie too. I waited on the corner for a good fifteen minutes, walking up and down the block in both directions for both intersections trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Just when I was about to give up and leave I get a response for the house and door entrance.

Once inside, I was standing in the kitchen area of the house. Well lit, air conditioned and sat on the sofa to wait for the availability of the next girl. I didn't enjoy being out in the open, seeing all the other mongers, across from me on the other couch and coming out of their sessions, but this is what it is and it's a model of efficiency. I took the next available girl, and it was sofia. While the other guy who was waiting since before I got there was waiting for Celeste, continued to wait.

I found Sofia ravishing and young immediately upon entering the room and seeing her sitting at the side of the bed. She had on a nice set of langerie. I took the opportunity to feel up all her body. Nice sizable boobs and an ass with a slim waist. She was hot and had a good face. I kissed her on the neck then moved onto the bed where I got a blow job. Session was for fifteen minutes but it felt shorter than that. I was able to only transition from blowjob, cow girl then to doggy and was told missionary would be the last position. Sofia didn't speak a lick of english and she tried to use google translate but it failed to work, in getting her the message that I wanted to go back to cowgirl position. Anyway, the enthusiasm wasn't there and neither was the effort. I didn't end up cumming, although I don't completely blame her. We chatted a bit through my limited spanish. I find out she was venezeulan and twenty two years old. I was a little short changed for my time and I don't think I'd repeat with her but I'm interested in trying one of the other girls there. For what it is, a fasthouse was very limited in what you can expect. Everything is covered and there is no dfk. Pretty standard.
Damage?
Tip?