Spanish Chinatown- 646-829-7153

I came across an ad for Spanish. I text and it reply with an address down in Chinatown. When I’m at the location given I text again was told where to walk to. Then a door open up and I was let in. Follow the guy down the hallway into this little apt. Only had one girl working and she was from Mexico, look low 30’s. I paid the guy for the card walked into the room hand it to her.

I got undress and she started a CHJ for a minute and then a CBJ for like a couple minute. Lube up and asked how I wanted it. I told her to sit on the edge for standing mish. I started slow but pick up pace while she was staring straight up to the ceiling. I just started pounding her and she was tight and made face expression as I went harder. I could feel fluid dripping on my balls. I pop got cleaned up and out the door. Paid $60 for 20 min but I think I might of went over by a couple as the guy was knocking on the door. Gave her $5 tip . Place is near Grand street & Forsyth. Girl change every week.

was thinking about walking over to SuSan place but decided not to and went over to Elizabeth for some food and rest before I find another place to finish up the day.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I came across an ad for Spanish. I text and it reply with an address down in Chinatown. When I’m at the location given I text again was told where to walk to. Then a door open up and I was let in. Follow the guy down the hallway into this little apt. Only had one girl working and she was from Mexico, look low 30’s. I paid the guy for the card walked into the room hand it to her.

I got undress and she started a CHJ for a minute and then a CBJ for like a couple minute. Lube up and asked how I wanted it. I told her to sit on the edge for standing mish. I started slow but pick up pace while she was staring straight up to the ceiling. I just started pounding her and she was tight and made face expression as I went harder. I could feel fluid dripping on my balls. I pop got cleaned up and out the door. Paid $60 for 20 min but I think I might of went over by a couple as the guy was knocking on the door. Gave her $5 tip . Place is near Grand street & Forsyth. Girl change every week.

was thinking about walking over to SuSan place but decided not to and went over to Elizabeth for some food and rest before I find another place to finish up the day.

Please take note of the edit I made and try to remember not to do that.

CHJ- Covered Hand Job? She used a glove?

Used to be 50 but still a bargain

I didn’t realize where to post this when I went. This place is def no frills and very close to Susan’s place if you don’t like it then you can go to Susan’s

Sometimes it’s 2 Latina girls you can pick. always thick and big tits so far is what I have observed. I went a couple of times for cheap thrills as the section suggestions for a quick nut. Nothing special and I always feel icky after lol. Cuz the girl has a trash can full of used condom next to the shitty bed.

one time as I was going in, I saw a big dude leaving. I was thinking to myself if the girl just saw him she’s not gonna feel shit when I am inside her. I was right… I felt almost nothing and took me a while to nut.

I do hate the girls here will try to put on the cover while you are soft. It’s uncomfortable af

I didn’t realize where to post this when I went. This place is def no frills and very close to Susan’s place if you don’t like it then you can go to Susan’s

Sometimes it’s 2 Latina girls you can pick. always thick and big tits so far is what I have observed. I went a couple of times for cheap thrills as the section suggestions for a quick nut. Nothing special and I always feel icky after lol. Cuz the girl has a trash can full of used condom next to the shitty bed.

one time as I was going in, I saw a big dude leaving. I was thinking to myself if the girl just saw him she’s not gonna feel shit when I am inside her. I was right… I felt almost nothing and took me a while to nut.

I do hate the girls here will try to put on the cover while you are soft. It’s uncomfortable af
I like to use these fast house to warm up before I another place for an hour. I give this place another shot to see what quality the stable brings