Spa Encore Reviews & Discussion 646-678-4572

Hey everyone!

Ling—-young Chinese college girl. Skinny body with cute face. Speak good English.

Tina—-sexy Chinese girl. Perfect body. Very sweet Baby doll

Lily——strong massage skill. Beautiful Chinese girl

We are located at middle of midtown. Near grant central station. We’d like to you come here happy and leave happier. Enjoying everyone

Gaya

Hey everyone!

Ling—-young Chinese college girl. Skinny body with cute face. Speak good English.

We are located at middle of midtown. Near grant central station. We’d like to you come here happy and leave happier. Enjoying everyone

Gaya
Gaya, is there a website?

What are the hours? rates?

Hey everyone!

Yummy——charming Japanese lady. “S” body type. ATF (12:30-9pm)

$80/hr

Info booking feedback
Encorespanyc@gmail.com

Gaya

Hey everyone!

$80/hr

We open 24/7. We are located at middle of midtown. Near grant central station. We’d like to you come here happy and leave happier. Enjoying everyone

Info booking feedback
Encorespanyc@gmail.com

Gaya

Hey everyone!

Lola——sweet sexy Chinese girl. Big boobs and sexy leg. ATF

$80/hr

We open 24/7. We are located at middle of midtown. Near grant central station. We’d like to you come here happy and leave happier. Enjoying everyone

Info booking feedback
Encorespanyc@gmail.com

Gaya

I'm about to post a review for this place from last week.
Ling is as described; young girl with a skinny body and a cute face. Compared to the website pics, she MIGHT be the girl in the bathtub.
On my way out another masseuse was coming in, from the sexy look she gave me I'm guessing she was Tiny or Lily.

Ling / Yumi

Hello UG. This is my first review on this or any other site. After all of the lurking I’ve done and massages that have come from it, I thought it would be fair if I TOFTT and go to a place that none of us have reviewed yet. Here goes:

Setup: I sent the number on their website a text message but never got a response (found out it's a landline). I followed the text up with a phone call and got an answer. I gave my name and asked for a one hour massage in the early afternoon. I explained I was new to the spa and didn’t know who worked there. They were very nice over the phone, everything was set.

Location: The exact location is on their website. I got buzzed in and headed up to the 5th Floor. No ID asked for as they let me in, I walked into a nice waiting area. I was trying to figure the place out. It looked like was once a bar or club. My massage room was huge with a locker, working clock, and small mirror. There was also what looked like a decommissioned bar sink. Decommissioned because it had a paper towel held up by a rubber band wrapped around the faucet. It looked like the sink was wearing a condom. “Old man eyes” beware; the walls are dark, the rooms are usually dim and most of the lighting is red.

Masseuse: I was greeted at the door by Ling. Ling is just as she’s described; young Chinese girl with a tight, skinny body and a cute face. She had her long black hair up wearing a grey mini dress and Hello Kitty galoshes that went up to her ankle. Not to go all “white knight” here but her smile can light up a room. She’s awesome.

Table Shower: In a word: thorough. Her hands and that bar of soap were everywhere. There was no bodyslide or preview of any kind. I must be doing something wrong, that hasn’t happened to me anywhere, and I’ve been to other places. The one real downside was when I flipped over. There's mold on the ceiling of the shower room, at least the one I was in. After a quick rinse we went back to the room.

Massage: Here’s where things take a turn. The donation, $240, is collected by Ling. She leaves the room for a moment. When she comes back, she tells me that due to circumstances beyond her control, she couldn’t provide the services I was looking for. Ling is replaced by Yumi. Yumi is slightly taller and thicker than Ling with more up top. After a couple of minutes waiting, she comes in very happy to see me, says hello and begins the massage. I noticed some Yumi fans on this site and I can see why. Unfortunately I don’t think I got the full “Yumi Experience”. Maybe it was the swap out, or being our first encounter. She was very attentive but a bit stand-offish and mechanical; I got a good massage but she never got on top of me to give me the massage, she stood on the side the whole time. She also kept applying copious amount of moisturizer on my body.

Main Event: On the flip, she started running her hands up and down my body. She said she had to step out and get “something”, she ran out in a towel and left me naked with the door cracked open. Good thing there was no one else there and she was quick. She comes back and kneels on the side of the massage table, bends down to give my nipple a quick lick and nibble, then has me play with her breasts and nipples, while she’s playing with my Atari (Atari – joystick – get it?). As soon as she bends down she gets right back up, hops off the table, still playing with my Atari, and opens her legs so I can play with her XBox (XBox – Box – get it?). As soon as that starts, she puts her leg back down, climbs back up on the table, straddles me and give me an upclose access to her XBox while she goes to town on my Atari. That doesn’t last very long either. She gets up and the cover has magically appears on my Atari. I tell her to lie down then get on top of her. I don’t know if she’s super tight or I was super sensitive, but soon after the XBox and Atari connect, down goes the hammer and boom goes the dynamite. To which Yumi would notice, there was “a lot” of dynamite.

Wrap Up: To her credit, Yumi had every intention of trying to get a second go out of me, but I was feeling too drained, relaxed and a little slimy (from the moisturizer) to do anything. I asked for a quick shower. Yumi lead me back to the shower room for a standing shower, brought me back to the room and helped me get dressed. As we waited for the elevator I heard another hobbyist talking up whoever was in the shower room with her. So you might get a second review soon.

Final Thoughts: I hope you enjoyed (or tolerated) my euphemisms. I’ve been lurking since January and started getting massages since June. I might backtrack and post those past encounters. I don’t know if I’m getting the same experience everyone else on this site seems to be getting. Plus I have some hang ups about all of this that I won’t get into. Bottom Line, I think I enjoy reading about other people’s amazing experiences more than creating my own ultimately disappointing experiences.

Keep Calm and Hobby On.

@gokuvegeta Sorry I left out those details. Ling is Chinese, not sure about Yumi. I don't want to assume or misinform.
BBBJ, yes, at least in the beginning. No DFK and LFK was at the absolute minimum, again making me think I'm doing something wrong. No attempt or offer of rimming, which I would have turned down anyway. Doesn't sound like my thing and my luck I'd probably fart in the poor woman's face.

I can't post the link yet because I'm brand new. But banners for their spa pop up frequently (I'm looking at one right now).
Thank you. Found the banners. Was kinda dumb of me not to see that.

@gokuvegeta Sorry I left out those details. Ling is Chinese, not sure about Yumi. I don't want to assume or misinform.
BBBJ, yes, at least in the beginning. No DFK and LFK was at the absolute minimum, again making me think I'm doing something wrong. No attempt or offer of rimming, which I would have turned down anyway. Doesn't sound like my thing and my luck I'd probably fart in the poor woman's face.
Rimming is not my thing either. Just wanted to know whats in the menu for the price..happy hunting

If it's the Yumi I had visited there a few months ago, she is a mid-30s Japanese lady. About 5' 6" with shoulder length hair, b+ cup. I think she followed Gaya from RS21. She is very pretty, sweet and accommodating, but seems to draw the line at "real" GFE.