Spa 917-815-8383

i forgot to mention the rest of the conversation. as i mentioned, she loves america. she is telling me how great we are, especially compared to china. anyone here has access to health care and food. not like china. n one has to die of hunger or poor health here. in china, no one cares. then she mentions how great a country we are - everyone gets $600 a week when not working. my question to the group -not just how did she get unemployment, but how did she get that plus the $600 per week. are these girls on someones payroll? i know they are essential workers, but how was she able to get get benefits, plus the extra benefit.
In NY you need a social security number to recieve unemployment, ITIN's will not be accepted. Are you sure she was definitely collecting or just hoping she can marry someone to get a SSN and collect in the near future?

yes to both. she definately looking for a husband. and, she was specific about collecting the $600 per week. how she was well feed and stayed healthy because of it.

stopped by on wednesday and had amy. tall, thin sexy. initally, a chunky girl tried to service me, but i declined. this place is nothing special. just clean and convenient. each time i have visited, they are very strict about keeping masks on. they will take theirs off for cbj, but you must keep yours on. personally, i believe the girls like it. great excuse not to have their titties sucked or pussy licked. she gave a pretty good cbj. then only missionary. she had multiple O's. eventually, i did too. she would not let me withdrawal. that was also her last O.
40 = 1/2
100 = tip

New phone number - 929-837-7877

Drew Ruby. 5 feet, skinny and wearing the jacket they wear in nail salons. Major language barrier so we had to use a translator app.

Takes me to the table shower - small and clumsy. Basic shower.

Back to the room and it's 30 half and 50 for the hour. Opted for 30 minutes and 80 for CBJ.

Hand over the money and he leaves to get the cover. Didn't seem as if BBBJ was on the table.

Lay on my back and she undresses. Saggy B's with a tattoo on her boob, bit of a gut and manicured bush. Free range to roam but no FIV. Places the condom on my dick and starts sucking from zero. Nice suction and rhythm.

Cleans up and then head and neck for the balance of the time. She actually had a pretty nice grip so I may have sold myself short and missed out on a nice rub.

$110 all in for the half hour. 30/80 split.