Spa 917-815-8383

Nameless spa on 164th St and 77th Rd. Just a big sign that says spa next to a laundromat.

Walk up and ring the bell. Greeted by Cici. Kinda cute with a chunky face and decent boobs. Not rail thin and not fat but smells like cigarettes. She's wearing a pink dress so this place is more tug than rub.

She takes me to the back. Full rooms with lockable doors. Nice sized massage tables and a mirror on the opposite wall.

Starts with a nice rub and climbs on my back and asks if I've been there before. I say yes even though it was my first time. She starts the tease and then I get honey, turn over.

We're only 5 minutes in so I ask for more massage with oil. Gives me another 5 minutes and turn over honey. Again I asked for more massage and gives me another ten minutes and then asks if that was enough. I said no and asked for more.

Half an hour in she asks again and I said I was good with the massage. It's a shame I had to haggle because she has a nice grip. I turn over and she asks what I want. I request a handy and it's pay before you play. I offer $60 and she requests more because she gave me a good massage. It was good but I had to keep asking for a massage. We both know why I'm there but play along.

No build up and she sits between my legs and starts the handy. She puts way too much oil and isn't very enthusiastic. I ask her to stand up and get naked. Nice meaty, bald pussy but no touching. She tries to jackhammer but nothing. Her yawning didn't help matters. Finally finish and paper towel with alcohol clean up.

Damage was $50 for the house and $60 for Cici. There's a frequent flyer program. Three sessions and fourth is free.

Nameless spa on 164th St and 77th Rd. Just a big sign that says spa next to a laundromat.

Walk up and ring the bell. Greeted by Cici. Kinda cute with a chunky face and decent boobs. Not rail thin and not fat but smells like cigarettes. She's wearing a pink dress so this place is more tug than rub.

She takes me to the back. Full rooms with lockable doors. Nice sized massage tables and a mirror on the opposite wall.

Starts with a nice rub and climbs on my back and asks if I've been there before. I say yes even though it was my first time. She starts the tease and then I get honey, turn over.

We're only 5 minutes in so I ask for more massage with oil. Gives me another 5 minutes and turn over honey. Again I asked for more massage and gives me another ten minutes and then asks if that was enough. I said no and asked for more.

Half an hour in she asks again and I said I was good with the massage. It's a shame I had to haggle because she has a nice grip. I turn over and she asks what I want. I request a handy and it's pay before you play. I offer $60 and she requests more because she gave me a good massage. It was good but I had to keep asking for a massage. We both know why I'm there but play along.

No build up and she sits between my legs and starts the handy. She puts way too much oil and isn't very enthusiastic. I ask her to stand up and get naked. Nice meaty, bald pussy but no touching. She tries to jackhammer but nothing. Her yawning didn't help matters. Finally finish and paper towel with alcohol clean up.

Damage was $50 for the house and $60 for Cici. There's a frequent flyer program. Three sessions and fourth is free.
I believe this place has a thread.

You should of told her it’s your first time here. I saw the sign and wanted to give the place a try because I have a knot on my shoulder. Then she would of given you the great massage with out you pushing her along. 30 min into it you could of rub you hand up her leg and as far as she will let you so she know what you want and offer her $40 and she would of taken it.

Checked out this place today. Relatively new spot that I hadn’t seen before on 164th St. just one block off of Union Turnpike as stated. Damages $40 for an hour no half hours but I was still there for just a half an hour because I was busy. It’s open 24/7 which is always a good sign.

Got a slim young Korean girl named Kiki Tattoo on one arm push-up bra nice face. She looks like Japan AV star Rin Azuma (rin has better body tho). Give her a 7/10

Paid the fee. Good sized full room. Didn’t ask for a table shower. Got a lackluster massage (mostly just pushing and squeezing but it did relax me.) Soft touch time comes and she’s quoting 120 for everything. I only had 70 so I was able to get her topless and covered oral (she wanted to do it for 90 but that’s really all i had and most I’d ever pay for CBJ is 80-I probably could get full for 100 next time)

I was feeling tired from the last spa which I had only gone two hours ago so I needed her to suck and jackhammer me slightly in order to bring me to orgasm. A little more business-like rather than sensual.

She gave me a card at the end which I thought was a stamp card but it’s actually a $10 off card. She put a stamp on it anyway. I’ll have to see what happens next time I bring it in. Will try other gals next time but overall not a bad spot for the money. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s right above the laundromat which has a lot of traffic so this place might not last long as it’s not very discreet

I went to this dump last night. They have another number, 646-920-8782

Greeted by a fat girl, I chose the skinnier one, Lisa. I chose the bed room because I hate tables. The towel covering the pillow had a fucking pube on it. Had her change the towel and stayed because I hate myself. Terrible massage,not sensual at all, doesnt even ask if I want oil. About 15 minutes in, starts tickle touch which is always nice, even if she isnt particulrly skilled. She asked explicitly if I "want sex", I say no, she asks for 60 for an HJ, I say 50. Even that was too much. I made sure she spent a good 15-20 minutes jerking me off, while I tried to finger her. Finally got her to pull a tit out so I could rub her huge and unresponsive nipple and take off her panties so I could look at her tiny little vulva and rub her clit. Didnt seem to have an effect, but I finally shot a load.

50 house, 50 tip.

Would not recommend.

I went to this dump last night. They have another number, 646-920-8782

Greeted by a fat girl, I chose the skinnier one, Lisa. I chose the bed room because I hate tables. The towel covering the pillow had a fucking pube on it. Had her change the towel and stayed because I hate myself. Terrible massage,not sensual at all, doesnt even ask if I want oil. About 15 minutes in, starts tickle touch which is always nice, even if she isnt particulrly skilled. She asked explicitly if I "want sex", I say no, she asks for 60 for an HJ, I say 50. Even that was too much. I made sure she spent a good 15-20 minutes jerking me off, while I tried to finger her. Finally got her to pull a tit out so I could rub her huge and unresponsive nipple and take off her panties so I could look at her tiny little vulva and rub her clit. Didnt seem to have an effect, but I finally shot a load.

50 house, 50 tip.

Would not recommend.
Judge, your candor is just unmatched. The opening line, "Greeted by a fat girl," LMFAO. And the rest of the review leaves no doubt in the reader's mind that all the painful facts are nothing less than exactly what occurred. Thank you very much. Your forthright personality while not trying to be funny, is sometimes hilarious. YOU ARE APPRECIATED. GO EASY ON YOURSELF.

Judge, your candor is just unmatched. The opening line, "Greeted by a fat girl," LMFAO. And the rest of the review leaves no doubt in the reader's mind that all the painful facts are nothing less than exactly what occurred. Thank you very much. Your forthright personality while not trying to be funny, is sometimes hilarious. YOU ARE APPRECIATED. GO EASY ON YOURSELF.
Thank you, sir

i wrote about this location mid-2019, but could not locate it. i will start another. located on the 2nd fl. next to a laundry mat and near len harris appliances, this place had been closed for many,many months. long before the world shut-down. i thought the police closed it, they informed me there was 1 sick person and closed voluntarily, which they did not. there was both an orange and white stickers on the door. but, that does not really matter. stopped by wednesday evening . i am continually disappointed in the looks, talent and desire of all the girls, post cv-19. this provider was short and stocky, not attractive, with tats above her left breast. her breasts where full and soft, nipples large. upon entering, i was doused with alcohol 3 times while fully clothed. in the room not once. she ask for 50 i gave her 40 for house fee. she asked what i wanted. i told her sex and took out my friend benny f. she said fs was 150. giving her a way to reduce her fee i told her i do not want a massage. ok she said no massage ben is fin. told me to leave my mask on and asked if she could remove hers just to get me ready. sure. horrible cbj. hurt like hell. finally a little flag raising. she gets into missionary, fully masked. than proceeds to soak her pussy with lubricant. i mean open the faucet and let the lube flood the canal. if that wasn't enough, she doused my now limp buddy with more lube. i was not allow to romove my mask - no titty sucking no pussy tasting. nothing erotic. my 6th different amp visit in 2 weeks and all the same. she took a pounding because i was not giving it up. eventually she got into it. from limiting my thrusts to fully opening her legs to putting her legs above my shoulders for deeper and better access. she climaxed before me. when i finally finished, my member hurt so much from all that in-out motion. cleaned up and left. upon leaving i saw the other provider. tall and skinny. also not much to look at. if they want us to finish our business faster they have to get engaged, no matter how phony.

i wrote about this location mid-2019, but could not locate it. i will start another. located on the 2nd fl. next to a laundry mat and near len harris appliances, this place had been closed for many,many months. long before the world shut-down. i thought the police closed it, they informed me there was 1 sick person and closed voluntarily, which they did not. there was both an orange and white stickers on the door. but, that does not really matter. stopped by wednesday evening . i am continually disappointed in the looks, talent and desire of all the girls, post cv-19. this provider was short and stocky, not attractive, with tats above her left breast. her breasts where full and soft, nipples large. upon entering, i was doused with alcohol 3 times while fully clothed. in the room not once. she ask for 50 i gave her 40 for house fee. she asked what i wanted. i told her sex and took out my friend benny f. she said fs was 150. giving her a way to reduce her fee i told her i do not want a massage. ok she said no massage ben is fin. told me to leave my mask on and asked if she could remove hers just to get me ready. sure. horrible cbj. hurt like hell. finally a little flag raising. she gets into missionary, fully masked. than proceeds to soak her pussy with lubricant. i mean open the faucet and let the lube flood the canal. if that wasn't enough, she doused my now limp buddy with more lube. i was not allow to romove my mask - no titty sucking no pussy tasting. nothing erotic. my 6th different amp visit in 2 weeks and all the same. she took a pounding because i was not giving it up. eventually she got into it. from limiting my thrusts to fully opening her legs to putting her legs above my shoulders for deeper and better access. she climaxed before me. when i finally finished, my member hurt so much from all that in-out motion. cleaned up and left. upon leaving i saw the other provider. tall and skinny. also not much to look at. if they want us to finish our business faster they have to get engaged, no matter how phony.
I believe this is the place that I frequently went to go to in the 90s. Always smoking hot Spanish girls.

this location is very convenient for me, so i stop frequently. on my last visit, i had a new girl. told me she came from flushing. i believe she told me her name was cindy. like it makes a difference. she was attractive, with large soft tits and nipples. actually let me suck her nipples. other than that, had to keep the mask on.
she really laid it on heavy. - big strong cock, good looking guy. blah,blah,blah. when it cam time for sex, she wanted missionary, but she wanted to hold me tight and strong, like real sensuous lovers. the fake moans and all. had no trouble with full withdrawal and strong insurtion. . eventually i came and she still held on. like lovers. we clean up and she starts caressing my hair. tells me how much she loves america and does not want to go back to china. she is here about 1 year. really wants to stay. notices i am not wearing a marriage band.
propositions me to be her boyfriend and benefactor. really wants a green card and is willing to do most anything for it.
think i will wait 1 month to return, when her rotation is completed.

i forgot to mention the rest of the conversation. as i mentioned, she loves america. she is telling me how great we are, especially compared to china. anyone here has access to health care and food. not like china. n one has to die of hunger or poor health here. in china, no one cares. then she mentions how great a country we are - everyone gets $600 a week when not working. my question to the group -not just how did she get unemployment, but how did she get that plus the $600 per week. are these girls on someones payroll? i know they are essential workers, but how was she able to get get benefits, plus the extra benefit.