Spa 61 - Cressona, PA

Was on a trek through central PA, when I saw a sign on Rt78 for Spa61. Figured I wouldn't be back for a few weeks and it has been a while so I figured why not. Quick jotted down the number and found it was located on Rt61 just north of Rte 183 intersection. Made an immediate appointment and was met by a lovely young blond girl (Susan). Gave the house $45 for 60 minutes, and was brought to a room with a large massage table on it, but very clean. She gave me the tip menu .5 for massage with her in a thong, $ nude massage with release, or 150 for the works. I was on a tight budget so went for the nude massage. Now, this was a US born/bred girl, who kept herself in very good shape, a little small up top (small B's) but they were proportional to her body. Anyway after a great 30 minute massage on my back, she asked me to flip, and took her time, massaging my chest, arms, and legs before finally massaging the jewels. There was no anxiety here, no rushing, and probably best of all, I felt truly relaxed after the pop. Hopefully this place will still be here in a few weeks when I have to go back, as I will definitely revisit.