Spa 210 203-822-8786 New Rochelle

Hello fellow mongers. I decided to start a thread for an AMP in New Rochelle, NY. This page doesn't seem to get a lot of Westchester talk but I feel like sharing this gem while it's open for any body to viait if they are in the area.

Spa 210 is a small but great FS AMP made up of several ladies from the old Utopia Spa in Yonkers. It is located very close to New Roc City. So for those worried they can park the cars safely in New Roc for a $1 an hour in case of looking for a spot.

So I found this place advertising in New Rochelle and since I live in the area I decided to check it out. They have been open for several months and seem under the radar which is a good thing.

I have been here three times so far. My first visit was detailed in the Westchester again thread so I won't go into detail on that one.

The spa has I saw at least 6 to 7 rooms. One has a table shower in the room for more privacy. Others are typical amp rooms woth the tables/beds full heavy locking doors.

My first visit was in december of last year. My second one in Jan of this year. I drew an older lady named Lia who was not the best provider. She was very rush rush and we didn't click. She has since left for vacation. And didn't look like she was coming back.

Now I went tonight after a great evening on the island but felt my back was sore due to driving 3 hrs from Sayville to west Babylon to Corona and then home to New Rochelle. So as I was getting off 95 I called and made an appointment for 730. Now I've never not called ahead so I'm not sure they take walk ups. May just try if I'm in the area.

So as I said I have been here before with one decent and one bad experience. As they say third time is the charm.

I walk to the address and enter the stairwell and follow the signs to 210. Sign on Door says Green resort which is their old name. I ring the bell amd MMS greets me so she knows me now that I'm a regular and says "you need try tiffinay you will like." So I tell her great.

Tiffany is petit maybe 5 ft and 100lbs soaking wet. She is late 30's to 40's but was super nice. She greets me with a hug and joke 'oh my you freezing warm shower will fix.'

They know I'm a regular so I know the drill. I get to the room undress ans we wait a second for the TS as we did not get the room with it. So in the past the ladies would stay clothed and allow roaming as TS is going on.

Not Tiffany.

I get it she closes the door. And off comes the clothes. Wow so I'm already likeing this as does jr. She begins TS and does some nice nuru. Back amd front. She does some nice ptp rub that really is nice also some kitty rubbing.

She starts with a massage in the room and does an excellent job she actually walks on my back and fixes a link I've had for days. It was heaven.

On the flip its go time. She starts with a nice catbath to the right and boys. So somehow I miss the condom in mouth magic trick. She doing a nice cbj as she moves so I can continue to,rub her box. As climbs on board we go thru several minutes of cg amd asian cg. As she spins to rcg and starts bouncing and she bounces right off and my Jr bends a way that shouldn't.

All good we switch then to mis where I pound into her till I pop in the bag.

Nice warm,towel clean up and helps me dress.

So house fee is 70. Tip I've seen on other sites is normal 120 to 140. Damage 210. Now each girl is different as my first visit Kelly was early to mid 30s .Nice b cup with a plump ads and did a Nuru in the room with a nice unscented oil. Second time I had Lia, an older provider very little English and no tits or ass. She did do a nice hot water catbath all over my body. So it seems they each may do their own thing in addition to normal ST.

House fee 70
Tip 140

Let me know if any other Westchester monget a go let me know.

Nice review and hate to be a killjoy, but the phone format isn't the board standard (xxx-xxx-xxxx), so this thread may get locked soon. This is the second time I noticed this today. Guys should know better by now!

Saw Suzie. She’s a hottie, small petite girl with nice tits and a smooth behind. She walked in while I was finishing getting undressed and walked me over to the shower table. She paid special attention to all my areas, rinsed me off and dried me off. She walked me over to the massage table and asked me to lay face down. She began giving a very light massage, too light for my taste, but as you all know I wasn’t really there for the massage. On the flip she asked me if I wanted anything extra? I told her I wanted everything! She said everything how much you pay last time? I gave her thedonationand she put it on the table and went to get the rubber and a warm towel. She began stroking my dick slowly to get my full attention while licking my balls, she then put the tip on the cover and slowly put the jacket on with her mouth. She was down there giving a very relaxing CBJ for a few minutes, then she got up and straddling on went for a fast paced CG. She’s so lightweight and very, very flexible. Switched over to DS and pounded away looking at her face on the mirror they have in the room. She was so fucking hot! Almost blew my load, she switched over to Missionary, I grabbed her legs and pounded away, she was morning so good I didn’t last long after that, once finished she cleaned me up with a warm towel, and gave me a nice shoulder massage. I grabbed my things and walked out a very HAPPY man. A nice treat in Westchester..

Late post for March 6th
Passed by early Tuesday Morning, place is popping because before I could take my jacket off the doorbell was ringing again, I called ahead and asked For Suzie, I arrived andMMSwalked me over to the room and said she would send me a nice girl, I should have stopped her and asked for Suzie again, but well I’m honestly I was curious to taste the rest of the girls as well. I’m came Sam, she’s a cute Asaian, average height nice tits, and a handful of an ass. She joked around a bit with me and asked for the house fee, I gave her a crisp 100, and placed the tip on the table, when she came back I was finishing getting undressed and she had the change, I asked her to played it with the rest of the money, and she looked at it turned to me and made the fucking motion with her arms... I literally laughed, and she hugged me and put my head between her tits, I said yeah sure let’s do this. She went to get thecovercame back, skipped the massage and went right in toCBJ, oh she’s so talented, she sucked me good. She stopped to get on top, and I asked her to continue with theCBJa bit more, she did for a while then she literally said “let’s fuck” I got up off the table, she jumped on and spread into aK9position, boy is she flexible! I pound that out looking at her tits bounce on the reflection of the mirrors, flipped her over intoMishstill on the edge of the table. I was running out of steam with this hottie she laid me on my back and hopped on forCG, then a little ReverseCG. She was also getting tiered, she jumped off and started sucking my dick even harder than the first time. She was giving me her all. I put her back intoMish, and pounded away as she moaned and asking me to fuck her harder. I freaking blew my load right into thecover, she punched me playfully and said wow that was awesome... cleaned me up and we still had about fifteen minutes left, she offered to give me a massage to help me relax a bit more. We then joked around, she asked me all about my scars and she told me she was 28 we joked about my age. Overall walked out feeling happy, relaxed and laughing from the interesting conversations I had with Sam.

I took the morning off to meet an NSA hookup who flaked on me. I decided to use the free time to check out Spa 210. It was mid-morning, so street parking was plentiful. Upstairs to the "Green Rivage" door, mamasan greeted me and led me to the big room with both a TS and massage table.

As I'm getting undressed, in comes Suzie. She is as previously described: very pretty, petite, full B-cups, tight little ass - perfect. Having the TS in the room was different - I put on the robe & slippers like I've done in every other AMP I've been to and she chuckled at me, told me to take it off since the TS was right there. I was a noob all over again.

TS was standard, as was the massage. She asked what I wanted, and I said I wanted everything. She asked how much I would tip and I told her $140. She left for a moment to gear up. She came back, locked the door, dropped her clothes, and climbed on my back. She rubbed those perfect handful titties all over my back and legs. Then she started licking the undercarriage from behind, including some rimming, then hopped off to get me a pillow for the flip. Once she had me where she wanted me she began a slow, teasing BBBJ, then crawled on top for some 69 while she put my condom on me. Her pussy was completely bare and smooth, so I gave her a few broad flat strokes before focusing on her clit. After a while she spun around and mounted me in asian cowgirl. I got a really good look at her body while she rode me - she's easily one of the most beautiful AMP girls I've ever had. I grabbed her waist and spun her into lotus position and grinded for a few more minutes. Then she made eye contact and gave me a gentle kiss, which put me over the top. I filled the bag and, after a warm moment of embrace, she dismounted, unlocked the door, and started the hot-towel cleanup.

We chatted for a bit - her English is good, with an accent that could be a little difficult for some to follow. She said next time we would start with a soapy bodyslide on the TS, which sounded very appealing. Then, after a few minutes more of light massage I got hard again and she asked if I wanted a handy. I said we could try, so she got up and locked the door again. Try we did for a few minutes, but it wasn't in the cards. We got up and hosed off in the TS together, where she again suggested we could start with a bodyslide next time. Dried off, dressed, water, tip, hug & kiss, and out the door I went. Total damage: $70 for the house + $140 for her.

Pros: Suzie is perfect. TS in the room is nice. Location (Main St., New Rochelle) is dangerously convenient for me (live & work in the Bx).

Cons: Someone mentioned this in the Westchester thread - they play the radio for music, not your usual soothing AMP sounds. I like to get high when I go to the spa (I was not high today) and the hypnotic music adds to the experience. Instead, I had 102.7, commercials and all. It's minor, but it does detract from the experience for me.

P.S. There's a sign posted in the room saying they only provide relaxing touch, not massage. I figured that's meant to skirt any laws against unlicensed massages. Thankfully I didn't see any signs saying I couldn't fuck my provider, so I did.

I stopped by a few weeks ago on a weekday morning and drew Kelly since Suzie wasn't around. MMS greeted me by name, which is always nice and welcoming. In contrast to Suzie, Kelly's a little older, maybe late 20s, taller (5'6"ish), shoulder length hair, nice B cups, and also pretty. Walking in the door, I thought I'd have an even better time with her since she's physically more my speed than Suzie. The session turned out to be pretty good, but it wasn't as spectacular as I had hoped.

Kelly had one of the rooms without the TS, so it was your standard TS experience. Returning from the TS, I left the $140 on the counter so we didn't have to do the negotiation dance. The massage was pleasant and not too long before she caressed my back with her naked tits and told me to flip. As I settled in on my back I watched her counting out the tip in just her panties, which came off instantly - she was sexy as hell. She started the ST routine, stroking my arms and legs inward towards my torso and centering on my manhood. She took hold of my stiffness and applied the condom with her mouth. After some CBJ, she climbed on top for some Asian cowgirl, then rolled over into mish. I stood her up and bent her over the table, where I stroked her legs from the ankles up before entering her from behind. I enjoyed running my hands from her sweet ass, around her waist, up her back and finally around to cup those perfect tits, which set me off filling the bag.

After the dismount, I lay back on the table where she gave me a hot towel cleanup. It had only been about 40 minutes and I figured a second cup was an option based on my previous session with Suzie, so I laid back down to recharge for a minute. After a minute or, so she said “OK, all done” and started tidying up the room. I said, “wait, that’s it?” and she replied “uh huh”, and just carried on. She was sweet about it, but it was an abrupt let down after how well everything had gone up to that point. I got up and got dressed, gave MMS a little hug on my way out the door, and I was on my way. Total damage was $70 for the house + $140 for Kelly.

I had been replaying this session for a while. Everything was great until the end. I don’t feel cheated - two pops at an AMP isn’t the norm, plus she was hot and into it - but I at least expected to take up the whole hour, or closer to it, with some cuddling or light touch. At the beginning, we were chatting and she said she had just returned from being away for a month. I didn't think much of at the time but then I found other reviews for her where she's said the same thing, so it was either a coincidence or it's a line she leads with. If it was a line I'm not sure what benefit it would have: am I supposed to think she’s lower mileage, fresh back from vacation? What do I care, it’s just small talk anyway. The other thing I was thinking was maybe she, like other girls, occasionally goes back to wherever ‘home’ is, and maybe those trips make her homesick. Then she comes back and goes back to fucking old, fat (though handsome and well mannered) guys like me, making her rethink her life choices. So, maybe she’s just starting to burn out. I dunno. I overthink things. For $210 bucks I got a tall hot chick to bathe me then fuck me, all before work, just 10 minutes from my house. Maybe that’s all I should care about.

I had been fantasizing with Suzie for the past three weeks, had some free time on thee evening of 12.12 and decided to take the plunge and go visit Spa 210. I called around 5pm to setup for Suzie, and the person that answered told me she wasn't there, when I asked when she would be back. she said they had changed that they were no longer there anymore. "New Management, new girls honey" So i figure let me go check and see what's the goods like and see if its work taking the hit I arrived at the location, was let in and taken to one of the rooms. I paid the house fee and asked mamasan to allow me to meet all the new girls since I was a regular with the other girls. She brought them in ALL TWO OF THEM.... I took the least older looking one and figure hey what the hell. Table Shower was your usual scrub and rinse type, Massage was mediocre, and soft touch was BLAH..... on the flip she began tugging on JR. and asked if I wanted everything?? I agreed. I didn't ask her the prices, I just gave her 130 and she took it and walked away and got the cover. She threw on the cover and began CBJ, kept spitting out which was a load of spit onto tissues. she then grabbed a GLOB of lube and rubbed it on me and mounted on for ACG. At her age she could last much on top, riding skills were not the best. flipped her over for missionary, then around to DS. It took me longer than normal to bust, just wasn't feeling here that much. Blew in the cover, she cleaned me off with a warm towel, and allowed me to get dressed. I don't think I will be going back to this place anymore unless I hear of some new talent. Probably better off taking the extra 15 min drive over to EMPIRE.

So, the new year is upon us and I got an itch that I needed scratched. So, I decided to take a trip over to Spa 210. I texted to see who was working and they told me that it was new management so new girls. When I got there, Ruby took me to the room. Ruby was acting as both a provider and the MS. She answer the phone once and the door once during my session. Ruby was in early 30's and had a great petite body. I got undressed and she took me into the TS. The shower was pretty good, she cleaned all the bits with a preliminary HJ. She dried me off and then back to the room. The massage was not good. She used elbows and forearms and focused on the back for most of the time. Now, I wasn't there for the massage, but it's always a plus when the girl is good at it. She walked out of the room for a minute to get supplies. When she can back, she took off all of her clothes and began playing with Jr. I fondled and sucked on her B cups. There are not natural, but felt great. Then she got on top, with knees near my ears. I started DATY and rimming and she started the CBJ. She was very smooth in the CBJ. When we were done, she asked me if I was full. After filling up on the DATY she turned over and spread her legs. I asked for greek, but I knew going in that was a long shot. Of course, she asked me if I was crazy. So, we started missionary with me standing and she at the edge of the table. I tried to put her legs behind her head, but she was flexible, but not that flexible. Then we switched to doggy, first standing, then kneeing on the table. The is a huge mirror on the wall next to the table, so I could watch myself pounding the tight pussy. I couldn't hold off too long after the switch and I filled the bag. She hopped down and began the clean up. She helped me get dressed and I was out. Over all a good experience. I wish the massage was better. I would repeat with Ruby because she was very accommodating. The damage was 70 for the house and 140 for the tip. She did ask me what I paid last time, so you might get some flexibility on the tip, but not too much.

I've been here a couple of times and I've always had a good time. So, when I had a scratch to itch I called and made an appt with Summer. I got there and was brought to Summer's room, which has it's private table shower. Summer comes in and I pay her the house fee 60. I get ready for my TS and she comes back in and immediately removes her clothes. She start the TS and was very playful. Then, she began the nude Nuru. After the shower, I told her I wanted to play 1st. She started me off with some shaft and ball licking. Then she started with a CBJ, which was very good. Then I began the DATY and she responded very well and gave me a little shiver. She then told me to fuck her. I had her in missionary and she was enjoying as in was plowing that tight pussy. Summer really enjoys what she does. She was rubbing he clit as I was thrusting. I popped in the bag. Then there was a clean up and then we had the massage. The massage was average, but after about 10 minutes, she asked me if I was ready for round 2. I've been here a few times over the last year and this was the 1st time I was offered a 2nd pop. On goes the cover and round 2 began. I took her missionary, doggie, cowgirl. No matter what I did, I could release. She took off the cover and began giving me a slippery HJ. That did it. She gets the hot towel and begins the 2nd cleanup. As she was wiping be down, she used the towel to tickle my ass and told me next time, she would kiss me there. Shit, I was ready for round 3 after that. The mamasan what knocking on the door even though I had 10 minutes left. I gave a tip of 160, this was done before the TS, so she knew way i was there. All in 220 for a great time. I will return real soon.

I’m confused on the house fee. One guy said he gave $70 for the house and then happymonger said he gave $60 house fee. Both seem to have gotten the hour so can anyone clear this up.

This is a FS shop. I did a lot of recon on this joint when I was in the area for work. $60/$100 gets you TS, whatever fun you want in room and then massage to close out the hour.

My chick was cute - I have to look up here name and will post a review, but 60 is the house fee here.

there are maybe 6-8 rooms and MMS will let you pick on a slow day. Not bad for Westchester.

Mimi

This was from November and my first visit here.

Mimi is a pretty Chinese spinner, no more than 5’1 with perky Bs and big almond eyes. Maybe 105 lbs max. Typical late 30s/early 40s (really). She greeted me in a short white nightie and white thong and collected the $160 I laid out. She seemed confused at first and i told her extra $ for her if does good job. She totally did and puts forth a a great effort.

Table shower was not the nicest I’ve been in by Mimi made sure to wipe clean and I laid down. Fairly standard but cleaning all right spots. On flip couple strokes but no mouth. We go back to room and she asks if I want massage first. I say no play and she strips down naked (shaved) and tells me to lay down. Kisses and rubs body all in an amazing exotic manner, nips everywhere, moaning in my ear how she wanted to fuck me since I walked in. She goes down to rim me but not a fan and flip. No questions asked, long, slow sensual BJ. It was hot as fuck and she teased and licked. At one point I think she insinuated “me” for some of her pleasure but I am a lazy fuck and paying customer so I laid back and she kept sucking. Eventually the you fuckie me now and then Asian into leaning that little spinner body over bed and ramming her doggie until explosion in bag. Great service and afterward gave me a 20 minute massage.

Loved Mimi’s attitude and threw her another $20 on way out.

Important note: she is from an affiliated Flushing spa with same owner (she said Family Health Spa but I don’t think i heard right).

Facilities: 6/10 (fine for service)
TS: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
ST: 9/10

In my mind very good deal for the price point and pretty girl.

Saw another girl on way out dressed in a black outfit. Not as pretty as Mimi.

Hadn’t been here in a while but had time on a lazy Sunday.

I was in one of the rooms with a table shower in it.

mamasan sends in Summer. Not a knockout, but cute. Turns out she’s 23 speaks great English (comparatively) and is only visiting from Korea until mid-February or so...the session is much as has been described - table shower, massage and playtime (daty, CBJ and a few positions)

60 for the house and 100 left in full view at the beginning of the session

place still appears fairly clean and maintained.

I had been reading very interesting reviews lately, decided to take the plunge and save myself the commute to the city. I used to be a regular client of 210, but for a while, after my favorite girl left I too took a break. This will be my new go-to spot in Westchester, It's a nice five-minute drive up to the main street from the 95. I called up for the lineup and was told a list of 6 names too many to remember. I was told to just show up. Parking on the street is easy to find in the early afternoon, meters are also a great option as well as a municipal lot in the area. I walked up to the location and rang the doorbell, I was greeted by this nice looking girl who took me into the little office in the entrance and told me to wait a bit. I sat on the massage table for a bit until my provider names summer walked in. She put up screens to block the view from security monitors. And introduced herself, told me she was going to take care of me in this room. At first, I was a bit hesitant and told her I would leave and come back later when there would be a better option. She pulled out her tits and put my face onto them and grabbed my cock through my pants and said I should stay I would not regret it. I WAS SOLD!!! Gave her the sixty house donation, and then undressed. She walked me to the table shower and gave me a nice cleaning nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary. Once in the room, she gave me a very brief mediocre massage (let's face it, that was not why I was there ). On the flip, she motioned if i wanted to fuck, Of course, I did, she asked me for the $100 donation and proceeded to undress, she grabbed the cover for the CBJ, but I told her I didn't want a cover If she could give a BBBJ, she motioned money and said extra? I agreed and didn't ask how much. She took some diluted mouth wash and began a very nice and sensual BBBJ, she would stop to spit out in the cup and grab more mouth wash, It was the first time I've experienced this, but overall it was an awesome BJ I wasn't going to complain, after about ten minutes I asked for the cover and had her straddle me, she was really tight and I could feel every inch of my self going in and out as she bounced on my dick. I felt myself getting close and turned her over to DS, I grabbed and squeezed her nice firm ass cheeks as I thrust into that tight kitty. Blew my load in the cover and laid back for a minute. She dressed and went to get a hot towel for the cleanup. I was spent, I walked out of the spa and bumped into someone coming out from the office space across the hall, I got that awkward look as I jolted down the steps. I'm going to give them another try tomorrow and if this quality of service is the norm. I'll be a regular once more. total spent 200 roses.