Spa 205 - Saddle Brook NJ

February of 2020 I moved from NY to this little town in Jersey with no AMP's around it from what i can tell (sucks i know)

I drove by a sex toy shop called Pleasure Plus and noticed on the second floor window there was a sign that said Spa 205, SCORE!

Open until 10pm currently, i called before i went.

Here's my review:
Walked up the stairs and door was open at the end of the hallway, walked in, made eye contact with one of you guys as they were waiting to be brought to a room. Mommasan saw me and ran over and asked me to wait in the hallway. couple minutes later some other older girl comes to bring me in, maybe late 40s.

No table shower apparently, but maybe thats just a covid precaution? idk.

House pay was 75

She got right into the massage, firm, good grip, but after walking on my back? i couldnt breathe.
Not to mention she kept running back out of the room and even would leave the door open for decent amounts of time
AND she was answering the phone the entire time she was massaging me

Eventually massage ends, she does the little light hand thing over my bod, she tells me to turn over, she starts giving a HJ but its not great, (SHE STILL IS ANSWERING THE PHONE BTW) i start trying to feel her up and she gets super defensive and bothered. i dont finish, tip her 40, and got outta there

I'd stay away

February of 2020 I moved from NY to this little town in Jersey with no AMP's around it from what i can tell (sucks i know)

I drove by a sex toy shop called Pleasure Plus and noticed on the second floor window there was a sign that said Spa 205, SCORE!

Here's my review:
Walked up the stairs and door was open at the end of the hallway, walked in, made eye contact with one of you guys as they were waiting to be brought to a room. Mommasan saw me and ran over and asked me to wait in the hallway. couple minutes later some other older girl comes to bring me in, maybe late 40s.

House pay was 75

She got right into the massage, firm, good grip, but after walking on my back? i couldnt breathe.
Not to mention she kept running back out of the room and even would leave the door open for decent amounts of time

Eventually massage ends, she does the little light hand thing over my bod, she tells me to turn over, she starts giving a HJ but its not great, (SHE STILL IS ANSWERING THE PHONE BTW) i start trying to feel her up and she gets super defensive and bothered. i dont finish, tip her 40, and got outta there

I'd stay away
When they act this way we need to send a message. Little or NO tip.

Here's my review:

House pay was 75

I'd stay away
That place been around for a longtime. Can’t believe the house fee $75. If your looking in the area you can find a couple more just do a search for towns around you or look in the local paper classified

Here's my review:

House pay was 75

I'd stay away
I've tried Golden Spa on River Dr in Garfield a looong time ago when they used to be called River Spa and they were decent back then. I think they offered table showers and had young girls. Might have to go back for old times sake!