spa--1236 hicksville road-516-882-9889

not sure of the name--but been seeing them advertise on craigslist multi times a day--special 37.99 a hour --

location is in shopping center nest to behr furniture -3 girls working --only seen 2--both young and cute and petite --(yes an asian place with girls under 35--

walk in -no bell or lock--walls paper thin 3/4 up--about 5 rooms curtain doors--very limited privacy --alot of wispering --

descent massage but thats it --zero extra-s--as much as i pleaded for a tug--at one point girl left room -and wouldnt come back --so i decided to wait her out --until little willy lost his lovin feeling -15 minutes later knew it was a losing battle got dress -tip 22 --then get see you next time --doubtfully --

overall --clean place -very tiny rooms --over all total 60 for hour --if you just want a massage price is right--will not return

no biggie--unfortunately there is some legit places trying to make a living--unfortunate some other amp give the legit ones a bad name--and kind of spoiled us in anticipation of a finish-but cant hate she worked hard for the money and did give a good massage--in the words of my cousin vinny "win some lose some"

wow she robbed u... If anything I would have given her a buck, or maybe $5 if she was hot, but if I was pissed then zippo!!!
If the place gives the appearance of being legit and you ask for a massage - and get a decent 1 hour massage - IMHO you are not being reasonable.

These are hard working women - you should give her a decent tip. A 40% tip would be around $15.

40% is nuts. any job , no matter what it is , does not warrant more than 20% . We are pre programmed to give $20 tip for R and T. That would be 33% of the rub. These ladies have figured out that if they offer a Table shower they can squeeze an extra $10 out of a session while eliminating 10 minutes or more of massage time. So you get less for more money. Hardworking my ass.

Wierd...

I have been to this place 2 times so far and had the works handed to me in a platter.

First time, it was last mon night after I got done pounding some brewski's at a local bar, I had only $40 so just got a massage for that, she kept pushing for more but I didnt have the cash, did try swiping my CC in her ass crack but her reader wasn't working(kidding). She gave me a hr anyways, nothing great, and asked me to come back and tip her next time. She leaves me to get dressed, another girl comes back with a glass of water, with short dark hair, cute as a button and grabbed my hand to walk me to the door.

So as we mongers are, I kept thinking and went back wed night, around 8, saw mimi or mini or nini or pini, not sure, but it was def one of those names, actually was the other girl who brought me the water, she recognized me? Weird...anyways, I laid down, she started rubbing my back and I grabbed her ass...BAM! massage was over! She checked the curtain, asked me how much I have I said $80, she said $100, I said get back to the massage, she said ok $80! She was naked in a flash, started with boob play, onto bbbj(decent) and without missing a beat she tried to get me in, BB! I grabbed her hair and asked for the rubber, she ran out naked and got it, I couldnt stop laughing, on goes cover and off to mish, doggy and back to mish(she was tight) and I told her to bbbj me again, but she wouldnt, hated taste of condom, I start getting pissed........so picture this......she is on her knees, vigorously stroking junior, face is inch from junior, I am saying COME ON, she is saying NOOoo, mamasan pops her head in to see whats going on, she freaks out, girl freaks out and stroking is getting faster, I am ready to pop so I tell her one last time to put it in her mouth, she goes NO, mamsan goes NO and I end up blowing my load everywhere, I mean litreally everywhere, in her eye/hair/tits/hand/wall/carpet/table/mamasan's foot.....she gets up and leaves, mamasan yells "you no come back" I clean up and quickly put my clothes on and book it! After leaving I realize I never gave her the $80....she did say not to come back so I keep driving.....oh I love these amp's :)

40% is nuts. any job , no matter what it is , does not warrant more than 20% . We are pre programmed to give $20 tip for R and T. That would be 33% of the rub. These ladies have figured out that if they offer a Table shower they can squeeze an extra $10 out of a session while eliminating 10 minutes or more of massage time. So you get less for more money. Hardworking my ass.
So what you are saying that if the house fee is $37.99 and you get a decent 1 hour massage you think $8 (just a fraction over 20%) is what you should tip? The last legit massage I got for an hour the girl was literally sweating (I like it strong). she put a lot into it, was skilled, when she led me into the room said she would be right back - had to wash her hands, didn’t bring her phone into the room, had clean towels (not paper) on the table that she changed as I was getting dressed.

Sorry - slavery went out with Abraham Lincoln - give the poor girl 15 bucks.

PS I seen guys give a barmaid a $2 tip for the grand total service of opening an $9 bottle of beer, plopping it down in front of them, then the going back to bs’ing with their girl friend – that’s nuts.

You, Mr. Genius, are not always correct. 20% is standard. I don't really care about your math skills, a $38 dollar rub will yield a 10$ tip if you do a good job. These legitimate places actually pay their staff a decent wage, and the tip is bonus. It's not like it's a diner where the staff gets $2 an hour and rely on tips. Slavery, ha!
Let's just agree to disagree. A tip is a thank you for good service, should never be expected, and is at the sole discretion of the tipper.
My general rule at the bar is a buck a beer. you have 4 beers, you leave 4 bucks.

As much as I agree with Genius that a reasonable tip should be given, blowpopguy is also correct. Tips should be the absolute discretion of the customer and not demanded or expected. Your tip will be remembered (hopefully) on your next visit. It does baffle me that mongers would overtip a provider that they will never patronize again. If you get crappy service, at a diner, bar, or amp, the tip should be commensurate with the service provided. Crappy service = crappy tip. Great service = great tip.

You, Mr. Genius, are not always correct. 20% is standard. I don't really care about your math skills, a $38 dollar rub will yield a 10$ tip if you do a good job. These legitimate places actually pay their staff a decent wage, and the tip is bonus. It's not like it's a diner where the staff gets $2 an hour and rely on tips. Slavery, ha!
Let's just agree to disagree. A tip is a thank you for good service, should never be expected, and is at the sole discretion of the tipper.
My general rule at the bar is a buck a beer. you have 4 beers, you leave 4 bucks.
My understanding is wages are not paid - they get a cut of the fee. If the place splits the fee with the girl she gets 19 for the hour. If you leave 10 tip that is 29 for the hour. That is 1 hour of solid work.

Sounds like a lot of money to some especially since she probably pays no taxes.

The negative is when she is sitting around waiting for a customer she gets no pay. The girl I use for legit massages says on Fridays she may get 6 customers, on Mondays she may get 3. I make it my business to be there on Mondays, On both days she is there from 10:30am to 8:30 pm. She works 6 days a week.
She gets no paid holidays, no paid vacation and if out sick, no sick pay.
She gets no paid coffee breaks, bathroom breaks, no pension plan, no social security, no health benefits and if out of work, no unemployment.

If her boss forces her to blow him or have sex - if she wants to keep her job she has little recourse

I'm not talking about AMPs that offer extras which is another story- I'm talking about legit places. Sometimes you just want a good massage.

When I leave a 15 tip for the hour I get a big smile from the girl and she remembers me the next time.

In just about every case over the years I eventually got extras. As I pointed out above it is usually very quiet on Mondays.

The extra 5 bucks means very little to me - it means a lot to her.

bottom line tip what you want i felt at 20 dollars i still got away very cheap with a good solid hour job--and i walked away feeling great well almost great --shit i have given bathroom attendants $ 5.00 bucks just for handing me soap and a towel --not cause i have money but for any dude to stand in a toilet the whole night sniffing shit all night had no problem--plus them strippers took all my singles --getting back to the tread i was there monday night also trust me there was no funny business going on - sirlickalot more power to you --and dont take this the wrong way --i wounld only trust the " genius " if there was any hanky panky --going on --he knows how to turn a good girl into a bad one at the amps --again sirlickalot not doubting you -- but been to many and even taken some out after hours -- with that said i will have to give it another shot -with different girl -- happy hunting boys

I would never , under any circumstance, tip the bathroom guy. Never have and never will. I can get my own towel, and turn on my own water. Quite frankly, these guys are creepy. Let's not be silly, 29 for doing an hour massage is good. and if no customers come in, then they are not doing anything, so why pay them. It's a mute argument at best. Tip what you want, I will tip what I want.

I have been to this place 2 times so far and had the works handed to me in a platter.

First time, it was last mon night after I got done pounding some brewski's at a local bar, I had only $40 so just got a massage for that, she kept pushing for more but I didnt have the cash, did try swiping my CC in her ass crack but her reader wasn't working(kidding). She gave me a hr anyways, nothing great, and asked me to come back and tip her next time. She leaves me to get dressed, another girl comes back with a glass of water, with short dark hair, cute as a button and grabbed my hand to walk me to the door.

So as we mongers are, I kept thinking and went back wed night, around 8, saw mimi or mini or nini or pini, not sure, but it was def one of those names, actually was the other girl who brought me the water, she recognized me? Weird...anyways, I laid down, she started rubbing my back and I grabbed her ass...BAM! massage was over! She checked the curtain, asked me how much I have I said $80, she said $100, I said get back to the massage, she said ok $80! She was naked in a flash, started with boob play, onto bbbj(decent) and without missing a beat she tried to get me in, BB! I grabbed her hair and asked for the rubber, she ran out naked and got it, I couldnt stop laughing, on goes cover and off to mish, doggy and back to mish(she was tight) and I told her to bbbj me again, but she wouldnt, hated taste of condom, I start getting pissed........so picture this......she is on her knees, vigorously stroking junior, face is inch from junior, I am saying COME ON, she is saying NOOoo, mamasan pops her head in to see whats going on, she freaks out, girl freaks out and stroking is getting faster, I am ready to pop so I tell her one last time to put it in her mouth, she goes NO, mamsan goes NO and I end up blowing my load everywhere, I mean litreally everywhere, in her eye/hair/tits/hand/wall/carpet/table/mamasan's foot.....she gets up and leaves, mamasan yells "you no come back" I clean up and quickly put my clothes on and book it! After leaving I realize I never gave her the $80....she did say not to come back so I keep driving.....oh I love these amp's :)
All the petty arguing about tipping is obscuring one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.

"I am ready to pop so I tell her one last time to put it in her mouth, she goes NO, mamsan goes NO and I end up blowing my load everywhere, I mean litreally everywhere, in her eye/hair/tits/hand/wall/carpet/table/mamasan's foot.....she gets up and leaves, mamasan yells "you no come back"

sirlickalot - I almost lost it when I read that! I'm not sure if you're BSing us or not, but it's funny as hell either way.

Landru, there is no need in bsing, and honestly, do you really think that kinda event, in that chain, can be made up? My imagination isnt that great.....Anyways it is funny now, but at the moment, not so much....you ask why? Okay well try this....next time you are rubbing one out, ready to pop, start kinda pacing the floor, match your stroking speed to that of a bullet train, be unsure you are ready to pop........and then pop, quickly get dressed and run outta the door.............now tell me, are you happy? BUT an hour later, was it funny?

There ya go.

Oh and by the way fellas, the whole tipping thing, for me its always have been simple, quality of service provided = $'s in your pocket. Hobbying or not, if a waitress for example smiles, hands me the beer, with zero attitude, asks me if I did like to see the menu, checks up on me etc well then if beer is $9, I will leave her a $20. But, if she slams the beer, no smile, acts bothered everytime I call her, well then $2 is her limit. Remember, tipping is for service, not an obligation, its for service provided.

Happy hunting!