Spa 1 on Route 31 - 908-537-4455

Clean location, getting better girls all the time it seems. Saw Jenny Sunday afternoon. I went to see yumi, but was told she was off. Jenny is definitely a good choice either way. She has this milky silky smooth skin. I asked for a shower where she took me to the table for shower, I dont think she has much experience with it as it felt a little nervous for her. However when we got back to the room it was full on. She started with a massage and rolled me over for some more soft massage and when she got to my johnson she went down on it like a pro. We 69'd first and I made her have O in DATY. Her pussy is tight enough makes water enough. Got tired doing hammering in K9 so went so she went Asian CG on me. We finished up and I will be back for her again. 2 Girls were available, Jenny and Susie. Might give a shot Susie next week.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the first post review.
Please include the prices.
There is a thread here on how to write reviews so you might want to read that.

Thanks for the first post review.
Please include the prices.
There is a thread here on how to write reviews so you might want to read that.
Sorry for late response. Haven't been logged in for months. House fee is still 70. Standard donation depending on service. 100-140.
Cani and Sophia both are running the place. Both are not young. 40ish attractive Koran milf. Play safe!

Thank you and I'll keep in mind your advice.