Southerner sks his tall glass of swt iced-T

I'm 27 yo, studying in the city for grad school science degree. Played rugby in college. Looking for a sweetie pie to make this place feel like home.

I'm a renaissance man, I like to meet all types of women. Sports lovers a plus, finance-geeks I love, and opinionated women are highly valued in my book. I want to meet someone I can hang out at the bar with and watch the game one night, and check out gallery openings the next. I haven't been, but I'm not opposed to musicals.

Life is complicated, and I guess I'm just looking for a girl who's sweet at heart.

how does this whole thing work if we are not allowed to pm each other? does the girl publically post that she wants to meet him? then what happens? maybe they should lift the no personal contact ban on the personals forum or this can never work!

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
how does this whole thing work if we are not allowed to pm each other? does the girl publically post that she wants to meet him? then what happens? maybe they should lift the no personal contact ban on the personals forum or this can never work!

If you read the rules in this section you will understand and all your questions will be answered..

Rule #

2) If you wish to "contact" an ad poster, you may post in the thread, and at some time as both parties want to hook up, we will figure out how to get the two of you together with eachother OR you may send an e*mail to to service at utopiaguide dot com and we will post it for you (just be very specific, as in 4) below

1. Reading earlier posts of yours, I see you are familiar with CL. 2. Perhaps a notice on the bulletin board at school? 3. Someone here should maybe offer-up his daughter, sister, wife?

I like where your head is at stevana. I have access to the girls at school, but I thought it'd be sweet to meet a girl from a site like this (not necessarily your wife or daughter... or mom ;)

I like where your head is at stevana. I have access to the girls at school, but I thought it'd be sweet to meet a girl from a site like this (not necessarily your wife or daughter... or mom ;)
My Mom was not suggested as a possibility. Trust me, I love her to the end of the world but for what you need .....

I may be closed minded, but I think the ladies that may check my personals plea on this site, are not the same prudes I go to school with.

I would be more than pleasantly surprised. So, if there are any girls here who go to the Ivy league grad school on the ues, give me a shout.