Sophia - Zen Bodyrub 718-799-2962

Physical Description 5'3", nice natural Cs, average figure, nice face and long black hair

Sophia is back at work, office building set up, but things a little different now.
First, she is a bit carried away with cleanliness, which I guess is a good thing. She wipes down all surfaces, door knobs, etc. Then cleans me up thoroughly, mainly alcohol spray on paper towels. She gets herself clean before each appointment, and is now only taking 2 appointments a day, to give her time to clean the room, and to limit her exposure from customers. Thinking about it, this makes sense, and not like a big spa where you have to worry about dozens of mongers passing through.
So after the preliminaries were done, she asked me to lay down for a massage, and I told her just 10 minutes, and she smiled and called me naughty.
She began a very nice massage, and eventually was touching my balls while I was touching her smooth legs and I asked "turn over?" and she smiled and said yes.
Sophia kissed my body, and then put on a Crown cover I had brought with me, and began an excellent BJ, with some actual DT! I commented on this and she said she had watched some videos and was practicing on me, LOL. Some nice ball touching, and she saw how hard I was and moved over and slowly sat on me, until I was buried deep inside her. She got a great rhythm going and I was holding onto those nice Cs. I asked to switch to doggy, and she has nice hips, and she felt even better in this position. I was getting too close, and suggested Mish, and she was very wet and I only lasted another 5 minutes before filling the cover.
Sophia took off the cover, wiped me down very thoroughly including my dick and my chest and hands. We still had some more time left and she told me to turn over for more massage. We chatted while she did this, and she speaks English very well, and we even went over time a little bit. Sophia helped me get dressed and I paid her the 180 and gave her 40 more for a tip and because we had gone over.
It may be a little more difficult to get appointments with her limited number of guests, but I think this is a safer alternative, and an enjoyable one as well.

Does anyone know if she’s open? I called and text and got no response while I was in the city so I headed to Chinatown but we like to see her if she’s open.

Saw Sophia today. She hasn't been around since 2020. She's been back in NYC for about one month now.

Chinese, 50+, 5’-4”, long black hair past her shoulders, large B, small Cs, thicc, mature.

CBJ, BLS, Mish, K9 - first pop. Then massage for about an hour. Tried for 2nd pop. CBJ, ACG, mish, K9. Some DATY, no LFK, no CIM.
She said she's gonna have a new younger girl soon and I said I will review her and report back.

200/90 minutes.