Sophia- Deniz Masaj Salonu- Antalya +905527356758

This will be a long one because I need to explain how things work in another country like Turkey. I have a TL;DR at the end for those who want it. Also, I didn't realize that there was a section for foreign affairs on the UG.

Antalya is a beautiful place with a huge tourist industry. I stayed in the city center of muratpasa. I decided to look into the hobby, and it turns out it is a pretty common thing here. However, searching in Google while in turkey was tough. It seems they put some restrictions on this stuff so it is not always easy to find legitimate providers. I'm too socially awkward to go to the clubs, but I've heard it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The common thing to do here is either go to a club and pick up a SW, go to a massage parlor and do things that way, or have someone come to your place. The latter was tough for me as I couldn't get my phone to translate into English, and a lot of the websites just seemed very hoky and way overpriced for turkey. If you Google massage parlors, you will have to sort through a bunch and use clues to find what you're looking for. It's not easy, but I recommend gathering a few numbers and just whatsapping them, see who responds. I've also heard that taxi drivers know where all of the "casas" are but I was way too intimidated to ask. I figured I'll just contact some MP and if that doesn't work I'll just walk in.

So anyway I'm away on business and I was able to glean out a few massage parlor numbers on whatsapp. I texted them and got pretty much no immediate responses. I decided to quit looking and then I get a notification from the number I put in above. Great!

I guess it's a handler that responded when it was like midnight. I told him it's pretty late and I can't really leave without looking really sus to my business associates. He understood, and said he could send someone to the hotel room. For greater reason, this was not a possibility lol. I told him I'll text him the next morning. He said it would cost 700 lira if I went to the parlor and 1000 if he sent someone. I said np. I planned to him send someone to me. No Greek, no fetishes, nothing too out there. Just massage and F/S.

I spent another hour figuring out how I can do this without my business partners getting any sense of my true purposes lol. I booked a hotel room for 2 days a couple of blocks away. Honestly it wasn't expensive at all and prices in general for food, lodging, travel by taxi are cheap for Americans and Europeans. I think 16 lira was equivalent to a dollar. A shawarma off one of the small street eateries is like 30 lira, and it's a huge sandwich. Pretty decent IMO. Back to my experience. I texted him again and told him the address and time, which I scheduled for the following day. He tells me np, it'll be 1500. Wait... What? I thought you said 1000. He made up some BS on the spot and said it's 1500. I accede to the price bump only because I'm just not in the mood to argue with a dude over text in broken English and just to keep it simple. At the end of the day, it wasn't super expensive. Of course, I'm getting shafted because he knows it's not expensive for me, but whatever. I don't care at this point. I also put too much planning into it to say no.

I texted him the next day again just to confirm. This time he starts up selling newer girls who are "10" beautiful but he said they will be 2500 lira. I might have even been ok with this but he refused to send pics.

Now, I should have just cut my losses out of principle but I wasn't thinking with the big head. But I had enough clarity to tell him that he's being a crook and if he can't send someone for 1500 then I'm just going to forgo the whole thing. He was apologetic and said some bs about wanting to send me the best ladies blah blah blah. I also called him out on the fact that he was supposed to send me pics of the girls and I was going to pick one out, but he never got back to me. I'm also paranoid that he's going to send me someone who's subpar since I stuck to my guns about the 1500.

So game time. He texts me that she is running late. Np. How long? 1 hour. Ok. Hour passes by. 2 hours. 3 hours. I'm texting and this guy isn't responding. Finally he tells me she's ten mins away. That's only after I threaten to call the whole thing off because I actually need to get back and buy souvenirs so my business associates don't wonder about what I was doing. Finally, this dude sends me a pic. She looks decent in the pics. She finally arrives and tbh I'm slightly underwhelmed just because she's sort of petite and I'm not really into super petite. But she's got an agreeable nature and a nice smile, but not a single word of English, not even hello lol. Translation app helped a lot.

We get to the room and she motions to use the bathroom. She takes a quick shower comes out. She uses her translation app to ask me my name, we exchange pleasantries. She's about 5'0", probably 100 pounds sopping wet. No signs of drug abuse. Her face definitely betrays some mileage, maybe in her mid to late 30s. A-cup for sure, and although she's skinny she's got a nice firm behind with some curve to it, which is atypical for Turkish women. In my observations they're not very voluptuous per se. They don't look bad at all, not by any stretch, and they have beautiful faces in general, with dark eyes and eyebrows which are perfect almost to a fault. But they lack the curves some of us enjoy. Anyhow she's got sort of a long face and blue eyes, dyed blonde hair. We go to the bedroom and gets undressed. She does a B2B slide which felt incredible. She was just a touch aggressive and that's not a bad thing. Her hands were roaming everywhere and she let me roam as well. Her nips were not quite eraser type but definitely on the bigger side. So she got the massage oil and started to go to town on the boys and it felt amazing... So much so that I couldn't stop myself from finishing right in her hands. It was barely 5 mins in. Admittedly, I was backed up a week so that's part of why I couldn't hold it. She was laughing about it in a good natured way, and put on her translation app that I have her for a little while and we can try again for a second pop.

She helps me clean up the crazy mess I made and begins to massage me. This is probably the highlight of the whole thing and I actually think I enjoy massages a lot, and I might look into some legitimate massage places (will comb through the UG).

She lies down for a few minutes for small talk and then begins ST at the same time. Eventually I turn over and she starts a B2B again and massaging with her palms She's not a big person but she actually has really good massage strength. I wish I would have continued the massage but I would have lost out on the second pop. She begins to kiss lightly down my back and rear and does some rimming and licking of the rocks and twig from behind. That was the startup I needed and i turned over. She tugged at the jewels for another 2 minutes or so. She was about to go BB but I practically caught her in mid air. She seemed confused tbh. I got up put a cover on and she shrugged while I got back to my original position in CG. Anyone reading this should be aware that BB is definitely on the menu, maybe even by default, but I ain't about that life so I use protection always. Went strong for about 5 minutes, maybe little more, and she did this thing where she squeezed her labia around me. I think they're called kegel exercises, but holy damn it felt good. I motion for DS. She places her face into the pillow, arches her back into theil air, and I go all of the way in, no issues. It looks amazing. No lube needed she was plenty wet and clean with no smell (except for smell of cigarettes on her breath since she smoked). I don't really partake in LFK/DFK so didn't do any of that but was definitely available. She let me play with both holes but I just stayed on the outside. Kept it in DS. Busted in the bag and only had like 5 minutes left. I tipped 100 lira, paid 100 more for cab, and she left with a light kiss on the cheek.

Overall:
Body-6
Face-5
Service-8
Damage- 1500 Lira +100 lira tip + 100 lira cab fare for her.

Overall 6. It's not a reflection of her, but the upselling and tardiness was so annoying it killed the experience a bit. She made up for it, was quite good and I would definitely give her a 7 overall, even though her body really isn't my type. I would do this again and maybe even try their "sultan/4-hand" massages. But I'm definitely just going to head to a parlor because the handler was just awful at communicating and upselling. Until next time. Stay safe!

TL;DR
Massage parlors in Turkey are a good way to get the lead out. Try and get in touch with them in advance. If you rent a room, your "friend" will have to register with the front desk with their ID/passport etc. Not all hotels will be cool with mongering so make sure that the place you book is aware that you expect to have guests and that they are ok with this. Use the +90 area code to make sure that you get through. Make sure you use protection because they won't always do it. Have fun!

P.S. I tried to be thorough but I'm sort of new to reviewing, so if I missed anything please let me know. I'm always open to constructive criticism... Or even outright ridicule lol. Thanks in advance

This will be a long one because I need to explain how things work in another country like Turkey. I have a TL;DR at the end for those who want it. Also, I didn't realize that there was a section for foreign affairs on the UG.

Antalya is a beautiful place with a huge tourist industry. I stayed in the city center of muratpasa. I decided to look into the hobby, and it turns out it is a pretty common thing here. However, searching in Google while in turkey was tough. It seems they put some restrictions on this stuff so it is not always easy to find legitimate providers. I'm too socially awkward to go to the clubs, but I've heard it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The common thing to do here is either go to a club and pick up a SW, go to a massage parlor and do things that way, or have someone come to your place. The latter was tough for me as I couldn't get my phone to translate into English, and a lot of the websites just seemed very hoky and way overpriced for turkey. If you Google massage parlors, you will have to sort through a bunch and use clues to find what you're looking for. It's not easy, but I recommend gathering a few numbers and just whatsapping them, see who responds. I've also heard that taxi drivers know where all of the "casas" are but I was way too intimidated to ask. I figured I'll just contact some MP and if that doesn't work I'll just walk in.

So anyway I'm away on business and I was able to glean out a few massage parlor numbers on whatsapp. I texted them and got pretty much no immediate responses. I decided to quit looking and then I get a notification from the number I put in above. Great!

I guess it's a handler that responded when it was like midnight. I told him it's pretty late and I can't really leave without looking really sus to my business associates. He understood, and said he could send someone to the hotel room. For greater reason, this was not a possibility lol. I told him I'll text him the next morning. He said it would cost 700 lira if I went to the parlor and 1000 if he sent someone. I said np. I planned to him send someone to me. No Greek, no fetishes, nothing too out there. Just massage and F/S.

I spent another hour figuring out how I can do this without my business partners getting any sense of my true purposes lol. I booked a hotel room for 2 days a couple of blocks away. Honestly it wasn't expensive at all and prices in general for food, lodging, travel by taxi are cheap for Americans and Europeans. I think 16 lira was equivalent to a dollar. A shawarma off one of the small street eateries is like 30 lira, and it's a huge sandwich. Pretty decent IMO. Back to my experience. I texted him again and told him the address and time, which I scheduled for the following day. He tells me np, it'll be 1500. Wait... What? I thought you said 1000. He made up some BS on the spot and said it's 1500. I accede to the price bump only because I'm just not in the mood to argue with a dude over text in broken English and just to keep it simple. At the end of the day, it wasn't super expensive. Of course, I'm getting shafted because he knows it's not expensive for me, but whatever. I don't care at this point. I also put too much planning into it to say no.

I texted him the next day again just to confirm. This time he starts up selling newer girls who are "10" beautiful but he said they will be 2500 lira. I might have even been ok with this but he refused to send pics.

Now, I should have just cut my losses out of principle but I wasn't thinking with the big head. But I had enough clarity to tell him that he's being a crook and if he can't send someone for 1500 then I'm just going to forgo the whole thing. He was apologetic and said some bs about wanting to send me the best ladies blah blah blah. I also called him out on the fact that he was supposed to send me pics of the girls and I was going to pick one out, but he never got back to me. I'm also paranoid that he's going to send me someone who's subpar since I stuck to my guns about the 1500.

So game time. He texts me that she is running late. Np. How long? 1 hour. Ok. Hour passes by. 2 hours. 3 hours. I'm texting and this guy isn't responding. Finally he tells me she's ten mins away. That's only after I threaten to call the whole thing off because I actually need to get back and buy souvenirs so my business associates don't wonder about what I was doing. Finally, this dude sends me a pic. She looks decent in the pics. She finally arrives and tbh I'm slightly underwhelmed just because she's sort of petite and I'm not really into super petite. But she's got an agreeable nature and a nice smile, but not a single word of English, not even hello lol. Translation app helped a lot.

We get to the room and she motions to use the bathroom. She takes a quick shower comes out. She uses her translation app to ask me my name, we exchange pleasantries. She's about 5'0", probably 100 pounds sopping wet. No signs of drug abuse. Her face definitely betrays some mileage, maybe in her mid to late 30s. A-cup for sure, and although she's skinny she's got a nice firm behind with some curve to it, which is atypical for Turkish women. In my observations they're not very voluptuous per se. They don't look bad at all, not by any stretch, and they have beautiful faces in general, with dark eyes and eyebrows which are perfect almost to a fault. But they lack the curves some of us enjoy. Anyhow she's got sort of a long face and blue eyes, dyed blonde hair. We go to the bedroom and gets undressed. She does a B2B slide which felt incredible. She was just a touch aggressive and that's not a bad thing. Her hands were roaming everywhere and she let me roam as well. Her nips were not quite eraser type but definitely on the bigger side. So she got the massage oil and started to go to town on the boys and it felt amazing... So much so that I couldn't stop myself from finishing right in her hands. It was barely 5 mins in. Admittedly, I was backed up a week so that's part of why I couldn't hold it. She was laughing about it in a good natured way, and put on her translation app that I have her for a little while and we can try again for a second pop.

She helps me clean up the crazy mess I made and begins to massage me. This is probably the highlight of the whole thing and I actually think I enjoy massages a lot, and I might look into some legitimate massage places (will comb through the UG).

She lies down for a few minutes for small talk and then begins ST at the same time. Eventually I turn over and she starts a B2B again and massaging with her palms She's not a big person but she actually has really good massage strength. I wish I would have continued the massage but I would have lost out on the second pop. She begins to kiss lightly down my back and rear and does some rimming and licking of the rocks and twig from behind. That was the startup I needed and i turned over. She tugged at the jewels for another 2 minutes or so. She was about to go BB but I practically caught her in mid air. She seemed confused tbh. I got up put a cover on and she shrugged while I got back to my original position in CG. Anyone reading this should be aware that BB is definitely on the menu, maybe even by default, but I ain't about that life so I use protection always. Went strong for about 5 minutes, maybe little more, and she did this thing where she squeezed her labia around me. I think they're called kegel exercises, but holy damn it felt good. I motion for DS. She places her face into the pillow, arches her back into theil air, and I go all of the way in, no issues. It looks amazing. No lube needed she was plenty wet and clean with no smell (except for smell of cigarettes on her breath since she smoked). I don't really partake in LFK/DFK so didn't do any of that but was definitely available. She let me play with both holes but I just stayed on the outside. Kept it in DS. Busted in the bag and only had like 5 minutes left. I tipped 100 lira, paid 100 more for cab, and she left with a light kiss on the cheek.

Overall:
Body-6
Face-5
Service-8
Damage- 1500 Lira +100 lira tip + 100 lira cab fare for her.

Overall 6. It's not a reflection of her, but the upselling and tardiness was so annoying it killed the experience a bit. She made up for it, was quite good and I would definitely give her a 7 overall, even though her body really isn't my type. I would do this again and maybe even try their "sultan/4-hand" massages. But I'm definitely just going to head to a parlor because the handler was just awful at communicating and upselling. Until next time. Stay safe!

TL;DR
Massage parlors in Turkey are a good way to get the lead out. Try and get in touch with them in advance. If you rent a room, your "friend" will have to register with the front desk with their ID/passport etc. Not all hotels will be cool with mongering so make sure that the place you book is aware that you expect to have guests and that they are ok with this. Use the +90 area code to make sure that you get through. Make sure you use protection because they won't always do it. Have fun!

P.S. I tried to be thorough but I'm sort of new to reviewing, so if I missed anything please let me know. I'm always open to constructive criticism... Or even outright ridicule lol. Thanks in advance
Thanks for the review sounds like a good time.