Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Garden City
February 16-19

Good morning... It’s looking more and more likely that I’m going to be in town for a couple weeks… Stay in touch and come see me. I’m going to need something to occupy my thoughts!

I’ll keep ya’ll updated as my schedule and location shifts.

Xoxo
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I couldn’t be more excited!! Got my car back all fixed. Which means, I will be leaving Friday. I’ll be available Friday with the last appointment being at 1pm.

Thank you to all of you that have continued to offer help, rides, and food assistance over the last two weeks. I’m humbled by the outpouring of support. It’s comforting to know that beyond business, I definitely have friends.

I’ll be looking forward to catching up with everyone when I return in April. I hope to come back with Appalachian Trail stories, wedding stories, birthday stories, and more.

XOXO,
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’ll be back tomorrow. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone!

I have been so back and forth on accepting new clients. I have great reasons for it, but I understand it can be frustrating to y’all as well. I will begin accepting new clients this trip as long as they fully comply with my screening requests.

Please understand that there is a screening process, which takes time... so a same day appointment is highly unlikely. Text is best, I’m kinda a slacker on responding to emails... and I don’t like phone calls usually because I like to be discreet and I feel like there’s not much to discuss until I have verified you.

www.sophiabelle.com

FB648526-879C-4A9E-AF16-472576B2DF44.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Monday Mornings are fabulous... but any morning spent with me is fabulous ;)

Two for Tuesday? Me and my Costa Rican hottie BFF are planning to play with each other tomorrow... want to join? Can’t handle it but want to watch? Either way, we will take care of you!

Back in action and ready to play! Hope everyone has a great week!

53B10B96-E485-4B23-8464-BD8995DAD9E8.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just to give you a heads up...

I plan to go out East during my visit in May.

It’s kinda rare that I do go out there, so I thought a little warning would help you plan ahead.

I just booked my return trip for May 17th-May 27

I know I have some birthdays to celebrate with y’all next month. Definitely looking forward to providing the best Birthday Booty ever :p

Last but not least, it will be the last opportunity for doubles for a couple months. We sync our schedules as much as possible, but it will be her turn to go home and chill for a bit!

Just to give you a heads up...

I plan to go out East during my visit in May.

It’s kinda rare that I do go out there, so I thought a little warning would help you plan ahead.

I just booked my return trip for May 17th-May 27

I know I have some birthdays to celebrate with y’all next month. Definitely looking forward to providing the best Birthday Booty ever :p

Last but not least, it will be the last opportunity for doubles for a couple months. We sync our schedules as much as possible, but it will be her turn to go home and chill for a bit!
I better see you in may!!! Girls trip!!