Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hey Guys!

I had some cancellations for Friday... seems like people are hypersensitive to the side effects of pollen... unfortunately, if they cancel due to not feeling well, I can’t let them reschedule the same trip for my own peace of mind...

Anyways, if I told you I was fully booked and you have availability tomorrow, feel free to reach out.

Have a fabulous day!
54138937-40CD-4704-9C7F-63C9D0D865B1.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
June 15 - June 19
Garden City

If you need to be screened, I encourage you to do so prior to my arrival for optimal scheduling flexibility.

If you’ve already been screened, feel free to start booking as I have already started scheduling appointments.

It is the week before Father’s Day - I’ll be glad to call you Daddy!!

See y’all next trip ;)
~Sophia Belle
www.sophiabelle.com

D4E33843-571E-4176-83FA-59D3445A79ED.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am having phone issues. I’m having trouble making and receiving calls... and text messages are not coming or going as they’re supposed to either... I’m sorry if you are having trouble connecting with me... I hate email as a primary form of contact, but if the problem persists, feel free to reach out there.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
~Sophia

sophiabelle4u@gmail.com

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I want to take this opportunity to wish all the dads out there a very:
Happy Father’s Day!
Whether you are making new memories, or remembering the old ones, I hope that you find a way to smile and enjoy them!

I’m pretty sure that when I return, I will be offering doubles again!! I’m waiting for confirmation on dates, but it’s at least something to be looking forward to.

See you all in a few weeks!
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good Morning! I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!
Just 1 more week until I return & I kept my promise to keep tanning while I was away!!

4BABECC0-66D3-4BBE-B0D2-2856577F31F0.jpeg

If you need to be screened in order to schedule an appointment, please check my website for info.
www.sophiabelle.com/etiquette

I have had several inquiries regarding doubles. It was our plan to provide doubles but Unfortunately, we are not sure when that will be. Travel arrangements are not exactly easy right now. But as soon as I’m sure we can be in town together, we will be back on track!

See you next week!
Xoxo
~Sophia Belle