Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sometimes in life, you have to recognize when someone is just better than you… so this goes out to @ShyfromFantasy and any other girl in this lifestyle that can manage to maneuver in heels like this…

5690FF14-12B1-4E52-908B-722F08E0BBAD.jpeg

I’m glad I can safely walk from one side of the room to another… Weapons of mass destruction is what they seem like o_O

Apparently I have some really pretty feet because this is the 2nd time this week that I got new shoes to show them off. ;);) FYI - I’m down for a good foot fetish anytime. I always keep them well manicured.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

XOXO
~Sophia

Sometimes in life, you have to recognize when someone is just better than you… so this goes out to @ShyfromFantasy and any other girl in this lifestyle that can manage to maneuver in heels like this…

View attachment 9504

I’m glad I can safely walk from one side of the room to another… Weapons of mass destruction is what they seem like o_O

Apparently I have some really pretty feet because this is the 2nd time this week that I got new shoes to show them off. ;);) FYI - I’m down for a good foot fetish anytime. I always keep them well manicured.

XOXO
~Sophia
I totally agree @Sophia Belle !! Sweet Kisses!! Happy Labor Day weekend to you too!!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just an update… I will be returning at the end of October.

After news of a couple girls being robbed by guys, I will be taking my screening to another level. To be honest, if you really want to make an appointment, you won’t care because you would have already done enough research to know that I’m as legit as they get.

No references - Your ID will need to be legit. If it says “not for federal purposes” - that means they haven’t verified you, so why should I? If you aren’t contacting me from your real cellphone number that is billed to you at your home address, you will be wasting your time. No app numbers, no burner phones, period.

Your references - All 3 completely legit references will have to respond. If you only have 1 or 2, your license will be required with the references along with contacting me from your real phone number as well.

My need to feel safe Trumps your desire for privacy.

I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend.

I’ll update everyone on the dates once I have an exact timeframe. I totally look forward to hanging out with all of you that already know and love me ❤️

Xoxo
~Sophia

View attachment 9504

XOXO
~Sophia
Lol! I loveee sexy shoes. Those you have on are cute! I find that non dancer heels are so painful. Wish I can say my feet are nice lol but umm nope! That’s the price I pay for wearing painful sexy shoes!

Finally made it here safe and sound… I do miss the covid traffic!!

I am going to be all alone this week. My two favorite ladies won’t be here to join us in our play time.

Looking forward to an awesome couple weeks. Hit me up to schedule.

❤️❤️
~Sophia

View attachment 10217
Sooo glad you made it up here safely chica linda! We'll make up for lost time See you soon!

Hi Y'all,

I am back from my visit down south. I am not currently in a hotel, so if you want to schedule, please text me the time (obviously not a "now" or "in 30 minutes")and area that works best for you so that I can plan accordingly. I try to accommodate everyone, but currently I have "Holtsville" and "Plainview " as the requested areas, so obviously it is important for me to pick a centralized location... or maybe 1 for today and the other for tomorrow... idk, please just let me know as far in advance as possible.

Thank you to all who sent me texts to wish me safe travels and little notes to let me know I was missed. I really focused my time on my family and friends so I apologize for the lack of communication on my part.

I hope everyone has a great day. I must say, it's a beautiful day to get laid... so text me ;)
Welcome Back Sexy!!!