Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I want to just take a moment to thank all of my friends, supporters, and even haters for making 2020 manageable! Thanks to UG, we have all had an outlet to enjoy the hobby, be entertained, and even socialize to stay sane.

Its no secret that negative thoughts, emotions, and fears have plagued our country this year! With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I feel like it’s important to say “Thank you” to anyone and everyone that deserves it. You never know when such a simple statement, or even a gesture as simple as a smile, could completely change someone’s day!

This holiday season, no matter your beliefs, remember to:
spread love - not hate...
spread joy - not fear...
And most of all...
SPREAD PEACE!!!

To all of the people that continue to support me, check on me, and come see me :
Thank you!

Xoxo
~Sophia Belle​

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I should clarify... even though my site has screening details listed, I am still not on the market for new clients. That’s just to let you know what the requirements will be.

I am thoroughly enjoying seeing all of my regular clients and getting the time to relax and have some fun. They keep me happy and I think it’s mutual ;)

I’ll be available for y’all beginning Wednesday.

December 2nd-6th Melville
December 6th-10th Garden City

Doubles will be available with my Latin lover, the beautiful and sexy Angel Baby!
$600hr $400hh
Prebooking well in advance is highly recommended!​

90AA7193-81A5-433F-97A7-40C7BAB39CAB.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Baby It’s Cold Outside!! Feel free to come keep me warm.

Melville/Farmingdale until Saturday/Sunday
Garden City/Farmingdale next week

Had lots of double trouble fun yesterday and totally loved it... I think 69 with AB might be the hottest thing ever!

Want to see us both? Let me know so we can coordinate our schedules! 2 location possibilities!

Familiar Friends Only xoxo

CD46D053-8FB4-476B-87B3-47476E273E05.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A NEW CLIENT??

READ CAREFULLY!
I believe it’s far better to have quality clients over a massive quantity of clients.
I am going to start taking new clients at the beginning of the year. If you take a look at my website, you will see all of my up to date information and screening requirements...

www.sophiabelle.com/etiquette
www.sophiabelle.com/contact

It is imperative that you contact me with more than just “Hey” or “What’s up”. If you can’t take the time to introduce yourself and provide me with some sort of positive personality and energy, I’m not wasting my time responding.

I want to provide you with the best experience possible, so all I ask in return is respect, common sense (which seems to not be as common as one would think), and some effort! I will take care of you as long as you don’t give me a hassle.

MY NEW RATES DO NOT APPLY TO MY REGULARS!

To be considered a “regular”, there needs to be regular encounters! Due to this last year being a very irregular kind of year, I am extending my “regular” status to anyone that I have seen in the last 15months. If I have not seen you in that time frame, my new rates will apply.

Have a great weekend... I’ll repost this a few times to make sure we are all on the same page.

xoxo
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am so very jealous of the beautiful snow that is falling for y’all! Everything looks so beautiful and clean all covered in white!!

I hope that you all stay safe and have some fun! Find the beauty in the snow rather than bitching about having to shovel it ;)

Life is all about your perception... change your perception and you change everything!

Enjoy the beautiful snow! Feel free to send me pics!

BCD02873-01B6-4E2D-A8D4-395B032F2DE5.jpeg

Xoxo
~Sophia Belle​

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I want to wish all of you a very happy, safe, and healthy new year!!

If you want to get your new year started right, I will be back on Monday!!

Melville
January 4-8

Garden City
January 11-15

Angel Baby and I will be offering doubles! Prebooking is essential for doubles.
Doubles are only available to our beloved regulars.

I will be accepting new clients. In order to schedule, it’s imperative that you check out my website for rates, rules, and screening details prior to contacting me.
www.sophiabelle.com

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
IT’S FINALLY FRIDAY!!

Today will be my last day in Melville, but here’s the plan for next week...

Garden City
January 11th - January 15th
Doubles are available to our beloved regulars only.

I will be accepting new clients. In order to schedule, it’s imperative that you check out my website for rates, rules, and screening details prior to contacting me.

www.sophiabelle.com

17A5B413-B333-47FC-922D-13F6FFCF08AA.jpeg

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I still have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday availability ... No more today or tomorrow...

AB and I have doubles scheduled on Wednesday already... both locations... so if you want to join in the fun, let one of us know! It gives us an excuse to indulge in one another ;) (Regulars Only)

xoxo,
Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
And then....

Well it seems I have a little situation here... I came up to NY to have some fun and play in the snow... well I took my car to the dealership and they kinda sorta fried the computer in my car... which means, thanks to them... I am here to stay for at least the next week...

I am in Garden City. It’s the reason for the season. Come show me some love so I can show you some too :p

I only want to see people I have already met. With the stress of this situation, I don’t want to add to it. Thanks in advance!

Xoxo
~Sophia