Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good evening all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing all my friends and any newbies ready to have some fun!

New to me???
I am a southern belle that fell in love with Long Island. I am just the right amount of Sweet & Sassy. I have a very curvy and soft body for you to indulge yourself. If my big blue eyes don’t seduce you, then my mouth will - and I often use them in combination to ensure I have your full attention ... so if you’d like a taste, or if you’d like to give me one, then read on...

Please provide me 2 reputable provider references. If you are totally NEW TO THE HOBBY, or if you lack references, I will require a picture of your ID and work verification of some kind. If you’re not comfortable with that, then I encourage you to obtain reputable references prior to contacting me.

xoxo
~Sophia Belle
Www.sophiabelle.com

$300hour
$200half
$100qv - this is only for my regulars

**Booking in advance is highly recommended. I will do everything I can to accommodate last minute appointments. Don’t hesitate to check with me.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I woke up to several missed calls from home... I unfortunately have to leave as I have yet another death in my family .... I will contact all of my clients for today personally - but if you have an appointment after today, I’m trying to give you a heads up.... I’m really sorry.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good morning! I got back in yesterday. I’m staying in town for the week... I’ll be available through Thursday night March 5th in the Garden City area.

Verification will be required for anyone new to me.

As always, looking forward to spending time with y’all. Hope everyone has a great day!

XOXO
~Sophia Belle

678E345C-B88F-4270-A26F-46638284AC8F.jpeg
5E2B97B1-2A49-4089-8146-E6C9F08DC556.jpeg