Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to take some coordination and some planning... I’d like to do it but I need to make sure everyone involved is protected. I’ll make contact with some of the people I know that can assist me and see what I can do... if this is something we can get going, it could be a lot of fun... Maybe start a new thread of discussion on the topic... obviously the rates to enter would be a great topic to discuss... idk what’s normal to some, but I’m not a cheap date... just sayin... maybe my buddy @billyS can start a thread on this for me... xoxo ~Sophia
Future enterprisers !

Would you really trust some of these White Knights or other assholes not to set people up?
I went to six UG parties 4 in Manhattan and 2 on Long Island. But the atmosphere was different back then.
I was at 2 in the City and helped set up the one on LI, and had so much fun. Slinky did an unbelievable job, where everyone had fun. If I had to do it again, I would have banged 6 girls instead of 4 at one party...lol...
I remember banging one girl, a sexy black woman, and as I walked out, I saw BillyS, and he had a big smile on and said, OMG, that great lightweight, you just banged Diamond. Just funny.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was at 2 in the City and helped set up the one on LI, and had so much fun. Slinky did an unbelievable job, where everyone had fun. If I had to do it again, I would have banged 6 girls instead of 4 at one party...lol...
I remember banging one girl, a sexy black woman, and as I walked out, I saw BillyS, and he had a big smile on and said, OMG, that great lightweight, you just banged Diamond. Just funny.
Diamond was hot. I met her at the end of one of the parties after I was spent so I made sure I banged her out first thing the next one.

I went to three in the city, missed the ones in long island. I could tell the organizers always seemed stressed out, to the point that they look like they can't really have a good time. But I always appreciated them putting the parties together.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Would you really trust some of these White Knights or other assholes not to set people up?
I went to six UG parties 4 in Manhattan and 2 on Long Island. But the atmosphere was different back then.
I totally get what you are saying. I think you would have to have Sophia or one of the other ones with there screening process to make the decision of who attends. After all they know who is good and who is fake, maybe be just an exclusive list of persons and not every tom dick and harry. Lol. I'm sure as far as Sophia and angelbaby they ain't gonna slip up and let the wrong one in.

I totally get what you are saying. I think you would have to have Sophia or one of the other ones with there screening process to make the decision of who attends. After all they know who is good and who is fake, maybe be just an exclusive list of persons and not every tom dick and harry. Lol. I'm sure as far as Sophia and angelbaby they ain't gonna slip up and let the wrong one in.
That puts Sophia in a bad spot. Only so many people could go, if you are a client of hers and aren't chosen you could have some hard feeling towards her for that. Bad for business.

That puts Sophia in a bad spot. Only so many people could go, if you are a client of hers and aren't chosen you could have some hard feeling towards her for that. Bad for business.
Just like in everything else in life, it always comes down to the woman’s prerogative.
All we would need is one white night who gets turned down, or is disgruntled, jealous, cheap, impotent, whatever to ruin it for everyone.
The participants have to be someone that’s already been screened and known to at least one of the women who are participating.
To the general population and anyone else on this board, the date time and location is not revealed.
The people who are invited will know what week it will occur but won’t know until maybe 48 hours before, the exact date time and location. And that information will be sent to them directly by whoever the woman is that, Knows them, screamed them, and invited them.
This could be the process:
1) Since this is Sophia’s thread, everybody would go through Sofia
2) Sophia would let everyone know who the women attending will be.
3) Interested men would text Sophia requesting to attend and telling her which of the attending women they know and have seen.
4) Sophia would pass that man’s information to that woman to screen them and decide if she wants them to attend.
5) each woman would provide a master list of who they want to attend to Sophia and she’ll make the ultimate decision.
6) Though the conversation may continue here on this thread, the exact date time and location is not revealed.
Only the week of the event.
8) having a master list of the men’s information, Sophia would notify each one by text or email several days before of the exact date time and location of the event and each man will be given a unique code like blue 23, orange 17, yellow 3, etc.
9) Each man must present that unique code at the time of the event at the door to the woman he knows.
For anyone who has not seen any of the providers but really would like to attend, there should be enough time between now and when the event occurs so that those interested could see one of those women one-on-one before the event and thereby be eligible to attend.
No one who has seen none of the women should be allowed to attend No one who has seen none of the women should be allowed to attend. That’s the only way to keep at strangers and white knights

Just like in everything else in life, it always comes down to the woman’s prerogative.
All we would need is one white night who gets turned down, or is disgruntled, jealous, cheap, impotent, whatever to ruin it for everyone.
The participants have to be someone that’s already been screened and known to at least one of the women who are participating.
To the general population and anyone else on this board, the date time and location is not revealed.
The people who are invited will know what week it will occur but won’t know until maybe 48 hours before, the exact date time and location. And that information will be sent to them directly by whoever the woman is that, Knows them, screamed them, and invited them.
3) Interested men would text Sophia requesting to attend and telling her which of the attending women they know and have seen.
4) Sophia would pass that man’s information to that woman to screen them and decide if she wants them to attend.
5) each woman would provide a master list of who they want to attend to Sophia and she’ll make the ultimate decision.
6) Though the conversation may continue here on this thread, the exact date time and location is not revealed.
8) having a master list of the men’s information, Sophia would notify each one by text or email several days before of the exact date time and location of the event and each man will be given a unique code like blue 23, orange 17, yellow 3, etc.
9) Each man must present that unique code at the time of the event at the door to the woman he knows.
For anyone who has not seen any of the providers but really would like to attend, there should be enough time between now and when the event occurs so that those interested could see one of those women one-on-one before the event and thereby be eligible to attend.
No one who has seen none of the women should be allowed to attend No one who has seen none of the women should be allowed to attend. That’s the only way to keep at strangers and white knights
The code color would refer to the woman Who invited the man. So if Sophia is red, when red 23 presents himself at the door, the gate keeper will call over Sophia and she would recognize Him and allow him to enter.

The code color would refer to the woman Who invited the man. So if Sophia is red, when red 23 presents himself at the door, the gate keeper will call over Sophia and she would recognize Him and allow him to enter.
I can volunteer to do it for free but I get to participate for free. Or you can pay me a fee and I won’t participate. If Sophia decides to do it, she gets an extra piece of the pie. Just like when someone dies and there are five kids, which ever kid is the executor get an extra piece of the pie as their fee for managing the Will.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I would have no hard feelings if she told me no. In myself I would be most confident that I would get an invitation from both providers but like I said if not then no hard feelings I just get a session by myself at a later date. This is all about security and no bullshit. You cant have 1st timers attend, and at the end if the day it's the providers decision for their safety and yours. I dont think that door code thing would work as that causes too much attention outside the room and I dont think thats Sophia's style as if you know her process entering then I dont need to go further. And most importantly the ones who are attending to get along civilized and leave the macho shit at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.