Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Please text me. You seem to make a lot of random posts asking questions on here or making statements but I don’t recall you ever contacting me to set up an appointment.

Saw Sophia a few days ago for a 30 minute session. Had an awesome bbbj with plenty of rimming and ball play. When she stares at me with her beautiful eyes while she is working my shaft is such a great sight for me. After a long bbbj on goes cover for covered mish, cg, rvg and astly moments of doggie before blew in bag. Clean up work heated wipes , chatted a while and left after dropping off 200 donation on counter.
Another excellent Sophia session for me.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Saw Sophia a few days ago for a 30 minute session. Had an awesome bbbj with plenty of rimming and ball play. When she stares at me with her beautiful eyes while she is working my shaft is such a great sight for me. After a long bbbj on goes cover for covered mish, cg, rvg and astly moments of doggie before blew in bag. Clean up work heated wipes , chatted a while and left after dropping off 200 donation on counter.
Another excellent Sophia session for me.

Awww thanks!! Always a great time!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Looks like I will be returning about September 3.

I have had lots of people texting and calling to ask about my return date and due to a death in my family, I have not been able to respond to most.

I will post more details when I have them, but as of now, that is the time I plan on returning.

Sorry for not being responsive but I hope you all can understand.

Thanks,

Sophia

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Looks like I will be returning about September 3.

I have had lots of people texting and calling to ask about my return date and due to a death in my family, I have not been able to respond to most.

I will post more details when I have them, but as of now, that is the time I plan on returning.

Sorry for not being responsive but I hope you all can understand.

Thanks,

Sophia
My condolences to you and your family. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.