Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychonautics! Always interesting. Some say it gives them clarity, some say they go from genius to gibberish.. There's a cool interview about it. Taylor Marie - Psychonaut. Informative, but she's also really cute. So if you lose focus, there's always the cutie to ogle. Win win..

Saw Sophia the other day in Garden City and had another amazing session. Always personable, fun to talk to with a sweet tasting pussy and amazing skills. As usual, I come in the room and she's already naked looking sexy and all tan. One day I want to just come in, exchange no pleasantries, throw her on the bed and start eating her out like I haven't eaten in a week but I do feel the need to shower so everyone has a pleasurable experience. It also comes in handy to be clean because she gives a hell of a rimjob when I'm in the mood.

I come out of the shower and we make out for a bit. Eventually I go down on her and eat her pussy till she cums. She returns the favor with a hell of a bbbj. Plenty of eye contact and suction. I'm close to finishing so I slow her down and goes on the rubber. She begins to ride me and I love seeing her on top. Her tits are amazing and I love her ass in my hands. We switch to missionary for a minute before I get so close, I have to stop. I needed to get doggy in and see that ass. I cum in the bag and like that another session comes to a close. Every time I see her it gets better and better. One of these days I need to get a threesome going. I got the HH and damage was her regular rate

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’m not a fan of our government, but I do love and respect our military. With that being said, thank you to all the men and women who have served our country and paid the ultimate sacrifice! And thank you to those who served previously and those still serving! Have a happy Memorial Day and remember why we celebrate!

~Sophia Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.