Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sophia a question for you?
Have you ever entertained the thought of working “legally” in a place such as Nevada? I’ve never been to any of the legal brothels around Vegas but just thinking out loud you’d be a rock star in one of those shops with your demeanor and performance without the LE concerns that exist here.
Just curious??

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sophia a question for you?
Have you ever entertained the thought of working “legally” in a place such as Nevada? I’ve never been to any of the legal brothels around Vegas but just thinking out loud you’d be a rock star in one of those shops with your demeanor and performance without the LE concerns that exist here.
Just curious??
I like being naughty a little too much sometimes... so nah ;)

I thought I had smoked too much weed... so I woke up and tried to read it again... I’m just going to light another blunt ... I need clarity
IMHO, I think you have it reversed; it looks to me that Uniquelyme was the one smoking too much weed when he posted it.

Back in my younger days, when I occasionally smoked weed, while high I would sometimes have a major profound epiphany and would write it down to share later as a benefit to all humanity. When I sobered up I would unsuccessfully try to figure out what looked like (and was) just a bunch of gibberish.

IMHO, I think you have it reversed; it looks to me that Uniquelyme was the one smoking too much weed when he posted it.

Back in my younger days, when I occasionally smoked weed, while high I would sometimes have a major profound epiphany and would write it down to share later as a benefit to all humanity. When I sobered up I would unsuccessfully try to figure out what looked like (and was) just a bunch of gibberish.
Better than me, i just fell asleep (i always ate tho, not smoked).

Hope everything back home works out SB

Status
Not open for further replies.