Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm a little annoyed. This is the first provider I've had an issue with that has taken a paid ad through UG and I've seen almost all of them.

I contacted Sophia back in January for when she would be available in February the week of Valentine's knowing I was a new client she hasn't seen. I've mentioned the other providers I've seen on here and sent over my verification as well.

Everything seemed to be in order and was scheduled to see her when she was in town in Garden City. We even was able to accommodate to move the date of meeting her to a Thursday the same week instead of the earlier Tuesday that we agreed on. Once again, all good so far and I was excited to meet her.

Now here's where it goes downhill, I double check with her the night before to confirm my appointment which she does, and then the day off I confirm again our time so I can make it on time. She confirms and continues to give me the address to the location to meet her. I am on my way at this point and by the time I get to the location, I kid you not... She messages me the following and I quote:

"Hey. I'm going to have to cancel today. I've really decided to leave this business after this week and I just don't want to meet anyone new. I'm sorry but I wish you all the best
It's really nothing personal. I just don't want to meet anyone new"

Like are you joking right now? What changed in the matter off meeting you within 30 minutes of the scheduled appt that made you change your mind so abruptly? This was just super unprofessional and a waste of my time. I even mentioned that in the nicest way possible and that it was messed up that she did that. Maybe she was great at one point but as of right now she seems to be on a flip about what she's doing. I've seen her posts here before a few months ago where she posted in her ad she didn't want to see anyone new the last time she was around. But this time we had verified a month in advance and had kept in touch confirming up until the final minute prior to me arriving. It's honestly ridiculous. Considering she was whining about her thread being removed before and wanting it back but then she just ghosts her scheduled appointment.

Dont get me wrong, I understand things happen and life gets in the way and it's out of your control but this wasn't that. It was just a lame ass excuse and rude considering I spent a considerable amount of time driving. She didn't even respond back after what I said so I let it go.I know this isn't a review of me actually getting to see her but this is my review of what went down while scheduling. I think it's fair people know this happened.

Honestly I'm a little annoyed. This is the first provider I've had an issue with that has taken a paid ad through UG and I've seen almost all of them.

I contacted Sophia back in January for when she would be available in February the week of Valentine's knowing I was a new client she hasn't seen. I've mentioned the other providers I've seen on here and sent over my verification as well.

Everything seemed to be in order and was scheduled to see her when she was in town in Garden City. We even was able to accommodate to move the date of meeting her to a Thursday the same week instead of the earlier Tuesday that we agreed on. Once again, all good so far and I was excited to meet her.

Now here's where it goes downhill, I double check with her the night before to confirm my appointment which she does, and then the day off I confirm again our time so I can make it on time. She confirms and continues to give me the address to the location to meet her. I am on my way at this point and by the time I get to the location, I kid you not... She messages me the following and I quote:

"Hey. I'm going to have to cancel today. I've really decided to leave this business after this week and I just don't want to meet anyone new. I'm sorry but I wish you all the best

Like are you joking right now? What changed in the matter off meeting you within 30 minutes of the scheduled appt that made you change your mind so abruptly? This was just super unprofessional and a waste of my time. I even mentioned that in the nicest way possible and that it was messed up that she did that. Maybe she was great at one point but as of right now she seems to be on a flip about what she's doing. I've seen her posts here before a few months ago where she posted in her ad she didn't want to see anyone new the last time she was around. But this time we had verified a month in advance and had kept in touch confirming up until the final minute prior to me arriving. It's honestly ridiculous. Considering she was whining about her thread being removed before and wanting it back but then she just ghosts her scheduled appointment.

Dont get me wrong, I understand things happen and life gets in the way and it's out of your control but this wasn't that. It was just a lame ass excuse and rude considering I spent a considerable amount of time driving. She didn't even respond back after what I said so I let it go.I know this isn't a review of me actually getting to see her but this is my review of what went down while scheduling. I think it's fair people know this happened.
Hate it when people flake out while you’re already on the way, very rude indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds un Sophia like. Any chance you may have given off creepy guy vibes on one of your last interactions with her that made her rethink her safety?
From speaking with a few providers over the years I hypothesize the new client is a risk especially if independent. Reason why service and price gets better with time is probably due to the familiarity/lack of risk/etc.

Sorry she flaked on you/sorry you didn't get to experience her first hand.

L

Look at the bright side you didn’t loose a deposit. On to the next looking forward to your next review.

Did she verify you through her specific process of verification?

Sounds un Sophia like. Any chance you may have given off creepy guy vibes on one of your last interactions with her that made her rethink her safety?
From speaking with a few providers over the years I hypothesize the new client is a risk especially if independent. Reason why service and price gets better with time is probably due to the familiarity/lack of risk/etc.

If "New" clients are considered a risk, then don't advertise.

Some of these Indies want way too much personal info for a tax free/cash price. I would NEVER EVER give out my personal information to ANY provider no matter how golden that pussy is. NO EFFING WAY. That goes for these amps in queens asking guys to give up their UG screen names and shit for a good review. It can all be traced and the lines connected. Don't fucking do it.

Personally I would have loved to see Sophia, but for me I couldn't agree to some of her screening requirements. Obviously she is a very desired lady. So me declining her requirements has no affect on her bottom line, bc there is alway another waiting and willing.

Na, I'm really professional in my texts plus in real life interactions. My only texts were responding to her verification process and then following up to confirm the time of the appointment. There was no other conversation in-between and I can show it if need be. Just a simple booking and confirmation and making sure the appt was good.

I honestly wouldn't have minded had she told me earlier in the day before giving me the address and confirming the time. It's the fact that she did it once I reached there

Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this was a little fucked up to do. I thought maybe I was being a little crazy or dramatic thinking it and I was a little hesitant to even write this initially because of her outstanding reviews from prior but I figured it was good to put it out there when I saw her thread getting bumped up recently.

This is very unlike her.

However, maybe she just had enough after coming back and just wanted it over with. She has every right to do that, even though it negatively affects you in the end.

I’ve seen her since she first came on the scene in LI back in 16 or 17 I believe. Had a lot of good times with her and friends over the years. Over the years so did many others and she became a favorite. Her scheduling got tighter and was no longer a same day visit. I was able to book ahead until the last year or so.

at that point work and life got to crazy and I either missed visits or would make
An appt and then have to cancel. I became a shitty client basically. I admitted it to her when she called me
Out, rightfully so.

only thing I could think is…

1- whatever person drove her to original retirement has drawn her back into it. Life changes quickly and you have to do what makes you happy.

2- since her emergence from retirement the client flow hasn’t been the same or not as steady as she wants to make it make Financial sense to keep doing it. Everybody’s lives change. Priorities, illnesses, work,etc. Again, if it didn’t make financial sense for her and maybe put a strain on real life, she had to walk bc that’s what would make her happy.

None of this is with any insight to what actually happened to/with her. Just guessing here and trying to defend actions that are very unlike her.

sorry you had to have this experience with her. Polar opposite of who she is/was. I Wish her the best regardless.

Don’t know where you are but try Zoey out. Not Sophia but worth the money and nice woman.

Perfectly reasonable to share and it’s much appreciated. You took the L well all things considered.

Shouldn’t have happened, whatever her motive was that day. It’s totally amazing to me this double-standard she & some out there seem to have of the average Joe. I get it that shit in life happens, I know that only too well, but to abruptly change her mind only after you’ve arrived at her location tells me that she did that intentionally for some fucked up reason. I wouldn’t accept that “sorry” lightly in that moment but hey kudos to you for handling it like you did. Cool heads prevail. I agree to just move on. Plenty of pu$$y still out there for all of us.

It’s like, either quit the game or don’t. From what I’ve guessed though, this provider doesn’t simply “retire” for long though. Civilian life simply doesn’t cut the cake anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.