Sophia 631-464-0288

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As it says in the rules, you are always allowed to post an actual review of someone who you have actually seen yourself with the correctly formatted title.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You don't have to be a paying advertiser to have an opinion, but you do to advertise yourself. There have been female members here who have added valuable contributions to discussions. However I will say that most of them did so relatively anonymously.

But in general that is also true of the male members. Once the anonymity disappears so does the value of their comments.

You don't have to be a paying advertiser to have an opinion, but you do to advertise yourself. There have been female members here who have added valuable contributions to discussions. However I will say that most of them did so relatively anonymously.

But in general that is also true of the male members. Once the anonymity disappears so does the value of their comments.
I agree and this is her problem...you actually hit the nail on the head...she would have been better off letting a few guys just talk about her....some will call her fat and some will say she was great...but let it happen and stay UTR. Now that she has spoken and self promoted and defended things she said, it really jaded my thoughts about her regarding what's real and true and what is not.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Redbox the answer is yes she moves between nassau and Suffolk

She and I actually had a conversation about her postings while she was banned. I attempted to explain what I thought the issue was, that is, self promotion. I simply told her if she either wanted to be an advertiser or get an explanation as to the banning, contact Slinky directly. Since I see her posting again I assume she did. At this point when I see her again I would strongly encourage her to become an advertiser.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
No problem with this post...miss these Wiggley...just never liked how overly opinionated she is on a board not meant for her. She was too comfortable.
I agree and this is her problem...you actually hit the nail on the head...she would have been better off letting a few guys just talk about her....some will call her fat and some will say she was great...but let it happen and stay UTR. Now that she has spoken and self promoted and defended things she said, it really jaded my thoughts about her regarding what's real and true and what is not.
Sorry that you have been turned off by my need to state how I feel about things. I do not hide behind a screen name, I do not give up on something I believe in, and I don't make any attempts or effort to be someone that I'm not. I am proud of the fact that I am educated and capable of defending myself in most situations. It seems rare to find women in this business, let alone a woman who actually has a brain in her head. It is important to me to clear up any misunderstandings and make sure that my clients know that I care. That being said, I have a lot of clients that actually contact me and set up appointments because they love what they read on UG and love that I stand up for myself... So like you said... "some will call her fat and some will say she was great"... Well some will appreciate my sassy opionated self now and always, and others will grow to love me eventually :)
HaveFun & Don't let me rain on your parade

~Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

She and I actually had a conversation about her postings while she was banned. I attempted to explain what I thought the issue was, that is, self promotion. I simply told her if she either wanted to be an advertiser or get an explanation as to the banning, contact Slinky directly. Since I see her posting again I assume she did. At this point when I see her again I would strongly encourage her to become an advertiser.
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to answer that :)

As to being an advertiser, I would want some feedback as to how much business this site generates from ads... Like is this a "go-to" site to find providers or is everyone still using other sites to find ads... Anyways, any feedback would be appreciated

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

Something is wrong with your phone... I'm responding and called you but it is going to VM after 2 rings.

Not for nothing but it is ridiculous that a provider is her self promoting like she is doing in the post below. This is for the hobbyists to discuss and not for her to say:

"I have a lot of clients that actually contact me and set up appointments because they love what they read on UG and love that I stand up for myself... "

Moderator...this post should be removed...I always came get to discuss providers and if they advertised they could put up an ad...none of this would even be an issue if she didn't start babbling in the first place. Next we will have Ashley, Krysta and Jenny and every other girl here doing the same.

Please advise

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Not for nothing but it is ridiculous that a provider is her self promoting like she is doing in the post below. This is for the hobbyists to discuss and not for her to say:

"I have a lot of clients that actually contact me and set up appointments because they love what they read on UG and love that I stand up for myself... "

Moderator...this post should be removed...I always came get to discuss providers and if they advertised they could put up an ad...none of this would even be an issue if she didn't start babbling in the first place. Next we will have Ashley, Krysta and Jenny and every other girl here doing the same.

Please advise

Sounds like someone needs tampons! Really, I did not promote anything below and I'm entitled to respond to your little temper tantrums. I didn't do anything against the rules... I could create a male profile and still tell you what I think.... Make sure you go buy a jumbo pack of Tampax Super Deluxe... You need them!

I might need Tampax but you are the one who's gonna get yourself permanently banned...whether you are a male posting as a shill or the female you are who needs to reckon with the fact that you suck cock for a living and are nothing more than that...if you were...you might be a doctor, lawyer, therapist (oh wait...you claim you are with all of your benevolent posts), CEO, accountant, or anything else. Go away and keep your mouth open for cock and nothing else.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I might need Tampax but you are the one who's gonna get yourself permanently banned...whether you are a male posting as a shill or the female you are who needs to reckon with the fact that you suck cock for a living and are nothing more than that...if you were...you might be a doctor, lawyer, therapist (oh wait...you claim you are with all of your benevolent posts), CEO, accountant, or anything else. Go away and keep your mouth open for cock and nothing else.
And you are the pathetic kind of man who would not be able to get laid if he didn't pay for it. You can run your mouth all you want but your childish attacks on me do nothing. I will not give you the effort to explain what I do and don't do. It's your loss for being a complete Douche and one day even the girls you are paying will not give you the time of day no matter what the donation may be. Dream on

Here we go again. I take a day and a half off from the boards only to come on here and see this flame war. This is just a carry-over from the conflict on the other thread. It's all not necessary.
See this rule: 4) Thou shalt not attack someone simply for disagreeing with you. Thou shalt not try to cut off opinions that differ from yours, or have like-minded people pile onto someone who states a differing opinion.

Sophia and Always Having Fun: go to your corners and stop addressing each other. This discussion is not about the quality of her services or your direct experiences with each other. AHF, the owner of the board has already directly dealt with Sophia. No need for you to join the fray, especially since I already directly addressed your concerns elsewhere and on top of one of your other posts about her being deleted. Sophia, I already explained to you elsewhere that your zeal in posting is getting the best of you. After that, I expected more of you in the way of discretion in your posts. Your best answer would have been to walk away from the fray. Your question about advertising is valid. Everything else need stop.

17 freakin' posts, but only a single review. This has really deteriorated. I'm closing it for now so Slinky or any other mod can review it. If either one wants to reopen it, they can, but I personally can't stand to keep reading this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.