Son of a BITCH!!!!!!

The only good thing about the story I'm about to give you is that it occurred 17 years ago. It's good because if it happened yesterday I'd be jumping off a bridge. That's the good thing about time, it tempers your disgust to a point where you can only think back and laugh. I've written about this experience before on UG but in light of new information I need to bring it up again.

Back in 1999 I was in Vegas with friends. One night we were in a strip club called Cheetahs where I laid eyes on a stripper that was absolutely stunning. I immediately recognized her from a website called Foxes.com. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. Perfect ass and legs, not the best bolt-ons but good enough. She was Hawaiian and beautiful and I had to have her and I did for $1000. We left the club separately and went back to my hotel where she spent the night and left in the morning. I remember her telling me she was 36 years old which I found hard to believe. She also told me she was a fitness model.

A couple of years later, I'm reading a magazine called American Curves and there she was. They had a pictorial on her and she looked great. Around this time I was going to Vegas about twice a year but I didn't run into her again until 2004 at the Spearmint Rhino. Tried to get her back to the room but she wanted $10,000. Fuck that. Two nights later, I'm at the N9nes Steakhouse at the Palms and there she is with Gene Simmons of KISS. So now I know why her price went up.

Fast forward to 4 hours ago. I'm checking out a web site called The Dirty, which I use to get info on Instagram models that are also into providing when I come across this: https://thedirty.com/gossip/celebrities/trannymanny/ .

The girl is a Tranny. Her/His doctor had to be a Rembrandt, had me totally fooled. I'm upset over this but there is nothing I can do but laugh. She/He is 53 yrs old now and with her current pictures you can easily tell it might be a guy but 17 years ago there was just no way. Anyway from what I'm reading now she fooled a hell of a lot of people including many celebrities.

Exiled,

Although I probably have not had a similar experience I don't see philosophically why you wouldn't do anything other than laugh.

Other than the need for personal lubricant instead of natural vaginal secretions and the Y chromosome, I assume the duck test was passed (If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck).

Bolt-ons are a major drawback and major turn off for me- whether they are on a real female or not. All I can think of when I see the picture you posted is the image in my mind of a basketball with an air pump inflation needle inserted in the little rubber air valve.

Great stuff sad but true I go to Vegas 8 times a year for the last 20 years and became very friendly with managers of most of the strip clubs
Be careful of the Asians there are some that once where men and now women but very hard to tell usually they are the more aggressive ones - according to management they are the top earners
Lucky I get a list of the names some when I get approached I check my list twice and very nicely say no thank you
The work done on these he/she's are incredible

Wonder if the Asians in sayville and farmingdale have male/ female work done lol least I know my atf 100 real women lol she showed me her family pics growing up in taiwAn they have a similar ap like Facebook but different hoping she comes around for my birthday to book a 2 hour treat for myself. Wish the mamasan would let us do overnight she loves to cuddle and gives kisses.