Some members still don't get it

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm moving this from a great review by @vad1 as to not fuck up his thread.

That’s what I just copy/paste the ad... which still landed me in hot water with some members calling me a shill/promoter etc. (funny the same person is doing the same thing in another thread (or 2)..but I digress)
So let me explain @frogger54

To post a link to an ad on an initial review is permissable because it gives readers a full picture of the provider.

To post the providers full ad three weeks in, when her ad and picture have already been posted is shilling, especially when she had already expressed a desire to do it the right way.

What I did earlier in the week by posting said providers info was allowed since
A) she paid for an ad
B) I was the one who worked with her and the board, by her request to get her ad up.

Notice my posts were allowed to stand despite much back channel bitching. Doesn't that tell you something?

Let it go @frogger54 , your plan didn't work. Move on.

@billyS i didn’t have plan. I am grateful for Vlads input (as always). I was just confused about linking the website. I’ve posted reviews with links, pics, & schedules in ONE thread. You accused me of being a shill, pimp/promoter on her behalf... Then you saw her and had a great experience and now are posting for her on her ad thread. Nothing against her, she’s great...

I could go on and expose the fuck out of you, but that’s against the code. Eat more of her pussy instead of sucking my dick.

@billyS i didn’t have plan. I am grateful for Vlads input (as always). I was just confused about linking the website. I’ve posted reviews with links, pics, & schedules in ONE thread. You accused me of being a shill, pimp/promoter on her behalf... Then you saw her and had a great experience and now are posting for her on her ad thread. Nothing against her, she’s great...

I could go on and expose the fuck out of you, but that’s against the code. Eat more of her pussy instead of sucking my dick.
Any pics?