Soft White Underbelly YouTube channel

Anyone watch the videos this guy makes? You can seriously binge on this shit like an On Demand series, here's one to get you started:

This chick frustrated 2 separate serial killers so much by fighting back according to her, that they kicked her out!

This one is soooo funny when he asks how much she makes a day, the pimp is saying "1500" under his breath over and over to her like nobody else can hear him, she goes through her whole story of different amounts like 500 to 1000, then at the end says yeah 1500 to 2000 :D

There is definitely some interesting content on this site.

Makes me think that there are a few members here who would make perfect candidates to share our side of the ..UnderBelly...

There is definitely some interesting content on this site.

Makes me think that there are a few members here who would make perfect candidates to share our side of the ..UnderBelly...
He does lots of "trick" and "john" interviews too. Definitely would like to hear him interview some of the members here :p looks like he has more than his share of subjects to hit up in LA though (He mentions Reilly for a second here):

"Both South Central LA (Figueroa Street mostly) and Skid Row have a sea of both prostitutes and customers. When Reilly tells stories about multiple serial rapists or murderers she’s not making that up. At night in both of these areas there are so many ladies (and transgender ladies) fighting for business that when I drive down one of the streets on Fig the girls stand in front of my car and bare their breasts. The men’s cars are lined up for an entire block waiting to get their turn to talk with these women. So, instead of thinking there are a few girls out there doing this, think a few hundred. This of course, applies to the tricks and rapists as well. And when you see an interview with a drug addict on my channel and you’re feeling sorry for her or him, try to imagine thousands more just like her/him that didn’t make it on my channel because I haven’t had the chance to meet them yet. This is why trying to take Amanda to rehab seems hopeless because we’d have to ignore thousands of other Amandas that weren’t on my channel. Before anyone assumes that these are California problems understand that a huge reason the population of Skid Row is so large is because police departments all over the country secretly give their unwanted vagrants a one way ticket to LA on a Greyhound bus, which drops them on the edge of Skid Row. Los Angeles and San Francisco are compassionate enough to create missions, programs and all kinds of support for these people rather than trying to get rid of them. Donating to the nonprofit organizations listed at the end of my videos is the short term fix. Changing our country so that we can prevent a million future Amandas is my goal."