so ya wanna be a sugar daddy?

well, some things arent open for discussion, like how do I make free time.
Different work schedules than my wife, although I usually dont travel by plane with my sbs. Local for a night, thats about it.
My wife has a much busier worklife than me, with travel and bullshit, I take advantage whenever she travels.
sometimes planning a night away with my sb takes more planning and such intricate detail planning, I think the landing at Normandy in WW2 took less time to plan out, it aiint easy is all Im saying.

Last edited:
BMM Paulus

BigMadM said:
well, some things arent open for discussion, like how do I make free time.
Different work schedules than my wife, although I usually dont travel by plane with my sbs. Local for a night, thats about it.
My wife has a much busier worklife than me, with travel and bullshit, I take advantage whenever she travels. sometimes planning a night away with my sb takes more planning and such intricate detail planning, I think the landing at Normandy in WW2 took less time to plan out, it aiint easy is all Im saying.
I can understand the scheduling. Not being nosy, since mongering isn't cheap, I would assume that each of you have figured out how to sock away your personal petty cash for mongering so the s/o doesn't know about it. The exception would be "business expense." With all of your scheming and planning techniques, now figure out and schedule how we can get out of Iraq in an hororable way! LOL

snooozi3 said:
With all of your scheming and planning techniques, now figure out and schedule how we can get out of Iraq in an hororable way! LOL
Open the doors, let all the Iraqi pussy immigrate here ASAP. Think of all the cheap, desperate hairy pussy that would yield. The mind boggles...

BigMadM said:
thank god, cause I tried so many times to hook up with trish, and only once, did we actually have schedules that matched, and although not a 22y/o when I met her , she was by far one of my top 5 Ive ever had.
I wish her nothing but the best forever.
A total sweetheart, top notch service, sweet, it doesnt get much better than she offered.
Agreed. Trish was the Gold Standard for prostitutes against whom I compared all others. The very best. But what I also learned from Trish was the limiations of commercial sex.

The real message here for mongers may be that if you want to go to an even more intense and complete enjoyment of that marvellous invention called a woman, you may have to find your Sara.

If only it was that easy....

The real message here for mongers may be that if you want to go to an even more intense and complete enjoyment of that marvellous invention called a woman, you may have to find your Sara.[/QUOTE]

Easier said then done.....

jras said:
Open the doors, let all the Iraqi pussy immigrate here ASAP. Think of all the cheap, desperate hairy pussy that would yield. The mind boggles...
Yeah, and maybe you again could involve yourself with some "behind the scenes" manipulations to try to screw Slinky and UG a second time.

UPDATE 10 years later.....

Perhaps now 10 years after my early story about Sara it is time for an update, because it may add or expand on a perspective new to many mongers.

The wonderful news is that we are still together in fact we have lived happily together for the past four years. And yes we love each other in a People Magazine sense - in addition to maintaining the same ferocious intensity in the bedroom as of yesteryear. I can re-confirm the conclusion from many years ago.... i.e. there is absolutely nothing else that can achieve the heights of passion and intensity of a committed relationship to somebody you truly love and, needless to say, with whom you have the same oversize matching libido.

pokler

Power Bottom
UPDATE 10 years later.....

Perhaps now 10 years after my early story about Sara it is time for an update, because it may add or expand on a perspective new to many mongers.

The wonderful news is that we are still together in fact we have lived happily together for the past four years. And yes we love each other in a People Magazine sense - in addition to maintaining the same ferocious intensity in the bedroom as of yesteryear. I can re-confirm the conclusion from many years ago.... i.e. there is absolutely nothing else that can achieve the heights of passion and intensity of a committed relationship to somebody you truly love and, needless to say, with whom you have the same oversize matching libido.
Well lets see if you still the same way in 2026