So How Many People Want To Hear How I Made Out A Swing Club Last Night

Oh...there is no way you will catch me in Trapeze. I went twice. Once out of curiousity and once to make sure I'd seen what I'd seen the first time. Besides the private parties, I only go to Checkmates. Unfortunately UG policy forbids me from accepting or extending invites at this time...*hee hee*

Seriously though...I'm juggling a bit at the moment...
Well, if you are ever at a loss I am sure there is an APM that can be located ready, willing and able to come to your, ah, aid. :) NSA, I am sure.

Juggling? Ah, there is always room for one more... :)

Does anyone know any providers who enjoy going to a swing club for a decent rate?

BC
There was a provider a while back on CL who did sex club tours (I think if you do a search on UG the thread will pop up). I personally don't (too damned selfish and greedy), but I do see them. However, it helps to have an understanding with the provider before going in. Please don't be the selfish greedy guy in the corner getting a covered blowjob and touching couples and then saying that no one can touch the girl you're with. That's just wrong and defeats the whole purpose. Some things are just sacred : P

Thorn...

I'm sorry you lost you partner. That happens a lot. When I come across a single male. It generally turns out that he got involved in the scene because his ex-girlfriend brought him in.

As to the dominant factor in swinging. The BDSM aspect is put aside, which I have to admit I do like (I have trouble concentrating on two things at once). But, I have run across one or two couples that enjoy that sort of thing.

"Orgasmic goo"

Yeah, that's always good. I do like those feelings. I think that's why I do what I do. I'm always in search of it and wanting to create it.

And look...no headache. I only get those when I try to think and f**k. Why I would even "try" is another story.

APM? All Purpose Male? If it's a male anything...you'd think, but it takes a bit of work. I mean I have one like regular guy, but if I want to take someone else, I have to go on CL like all the rest...usually.

I was friends with a girl once who agreed to go to a swing club with me but she mentioned it to her therapist and he talked her out of it. Damn!
This is why I believe in the Rule of trying everything at least twice. Once to see what it is and a second time just to make sure.

APM? All Purpose Male? If it's a male anything...you'd think, but it takes a bit of work. I mean I have one like regular guy, but if I want to take someone else, I have to go on CL like all the rest...usually.
APM = All Powerful Moderator.

Slinky is a friend of mine. I know his tastes fairly well. That's an easy bit,, because they are very similar to my own in a lot of ways. That is why I was stating earlier that I envied his proximity [I recently moved from the metro area out to the country to become a gentleman of leisure].

You know, I'm due to pop into the city soon and get together with Slinky. Perhaps you'd care to join us for a nosh?

Thorn...

I'm sorry you lost you partner. That happens a lot. When I come across a single male. It generally turns out that he got involved in the scene because his ex-girlfriend brought him in.
Yes. The two saddest things in the swing world is a woman participating to please a man, and not herself, and a man without a partner looking from the sidelines. I've created none of the former, and will not be the latter.

The BDSM aspect is put aside, which I have to admit I do like (I have trouble concentrating on two things at once). But, I have run across one or two couples that enjoy that sort of thing.
You'll run across a lot more than a few of them.

Like I said, a large influx in the late 80's - early 90's as the BDSM underground gathered momentum and became more mainstream. I gather it was because the female partner being given over to multiple male partners was seen, by this segment, as an enhancement to the humiliation factor in their role playing.

I don't think it works though, because true swinging couples do so because both want to be there, because both enjoy it, and if that is the case no one is "role playing" and certainly no one is being humiliated.

It is my theory that real swinging and real BDSM might co-exist but aren't taking place at the same place, at the same time, in the same physical space, with the same couple. You do one or the other, but not both at the same time. I gather it is your knowledge of this which is the real reason you don't do both at the same time, not any lack of multi-tasking skills.

"Orgasmic goo"

Yeah, that's always good. I do like those feelings. I think that's why I do what I do. I'm always in search of it and wanting to create it.
Yep. When in the right company, and thus motivated, I really love playing a woman's body the way Yo Yo Ma would play his Domenico Montagnana. Find all her notes, play them in the right order, help her produce a virtuoso performance of her own, personal, music.

Of course, that takes an awful lot of trust on the part of my partner, to drop all her guards and allow me unfettered and willing access to her physical and emotional buttons. Trusting my intentions are in her best interest and that she is safe, and protected.

I find most D/s posturing to be deadly dull. Role playing with props.

Trusting someone; dropping all your barriers [a very difficult thing to do]. Let them roam about inside your head and over your body. Letting them figure out your string placement and fretting. Allowing their mind and hands [and that is all I truly need, though I am not opposed to props and toys in their proper context] to play you as they see fit, but trusting their intent is only to cause you to make beautiful music together. That is true submission.

But I digress...

APM = All Powerful Moderator.

Slinky is a friend of mine. I know his tastes fairly well. That's an easy bit,, because they are very similar to my own in a lot of ways. That is why I was stating earlier that I envied his proximity [I recently moved from the metro area out to the country to become a gentleman of leisure].

You know, I'm due to pop into the city soon and get together with Slinky. Perhaps you'd care to join us for a nosh?
of course...

"It is my theory that real swinging and real BDSM might co-exist but aren't taking place at the same place, at the same time, in the same physical space, with the same couple. You do one or the other, but not both at the same time. I gather it is your knowledge of this which is the real reason you don't do both at the same time, not any lack of multi-tasking skills."

BDSM and swinging come from two very different mind sets. BDSM involves structure and a certain amount of control, while swinging involves the lack of control and a fair amount of freedom. So, it's nigh on impossible to blend the two at the same time while calling either activity BDSM or swinging. You really are doing one or the other.

The D/s portion of BDSM can co-exist with swinging though. But the S/M play...no. Once it becomes an act of one partner it stops being swinging. There are different names applied to the activities at that point. And different names are even applied to the participants.

And yeah, I've done all three so it's my knowledge that keeps me from doing it. I don't mind a little D/s thrown in from time to time when I swing. Or having multiple partners use me as a f**ktoy for the primary pleasure of one person, but it's not the norm.