Snow day sessions

With the Governor's travel bans in NYC and LI, I was wondering if anyone ventured out for a session, because girls continued to post on BP throughout the day.

Just saw a news report on TV that a girl was pulled over driving on LI during the ban. When LE told her that only first responders were allowed out on the road, she replied that she knew that and thought it was ok, because she was on her way to service a client and he told her that she was the first one to respond to him. The cop let her go when he saw she was a blonde.

Based on the travel ban and just horrendous conditions yesterday there must be a shitload of providers looking for room money this morning. I got contacted out of the blue at 1130 last night from "Aubrey" formerly of Riverhead "looking" for clients. Picture she sent was not her but some sweet looking younger chick and it turns out she's in Speonk of all places.

She has been sending out pics of 'friends', that one was Lori, before that there was Kaila
She is hanging out in basement of some house that looks like it is about to get foreclosed

I was wondering about the pictures. She must know that you know what she looks like naked. Now it's clear. BTW, no need for "" around Aubrey, that's her god given name.

Old Monk

Aubrey and Rose are hosting today out in riverhead at one of the newer hotels out there, I swing by once in a while to blow a load down her throat, she does a decent job swallowing my cock.
Usually a pack of cigs and 30-40 for the hummer.

How do you guys get these women to swallow loads for so cheap? The lowest I have ever gotten a woman to blo n go plus swallow the load was 80 and that was after knowing her for a few months smh. I am curious how long do these BJ's last roughly 10-15 minutes shorter or longer? On average it takes me usually at least a half an hour or so of good head before I can whip up a fluffy batch of throat yogurt. Seriously guys all bs aside I really want to work on my negotiation skills any help is greatly appreciated thanks fellow mongers! I always wanted to ask how you guys do that with the same women that charge me 50% more on the average.