Snitch Bitches

I'm putting this here with the hope the ladies at a certain Nassau county LMP don't see it.
Several contributing members have been blackballed or otherwise cock blocked at a LMP because some UG snitch bitch showed the reviews to more than one provider and the owner!
Observent readers might have noticed a thread that was very active on December slowed down with reviews the past month.
One girl was fired.

So wtf did this snitch accomplish?

Please don't ruin this board for others.

Pretty sure I am aware of which one... no need for me to go there but the owner asked me not to review them anymore and I had waited a week and a half to post the review
I will not mention the place for a couple reasons... safety being first and foremost as I personally have dealt with 2 separate safety related problems for the women after their location was spoken about here and is not in the ad.
Owner starts with a J?

Pretty sure I am aware of which one... no need for me to go there but the owner asked me not to review them anymore and I had waited a week and a half to post the review
I will not mention the place for a couple reasons... safety being first and foremost as I personally have dealt with 2 separate safety related problems for the women after their location was spoken about here and is not in the ad.
Owner starts with a J?
She has known about this site for awhile.

She has known about this site for awhile.
I know that... the messed up part is my subsequent visits the ones that I saw ASKED for a review on UG... seems they have the girls asking for a review and an owner not wanting the reviews.
The last time I was there was pre surgery on an elbow and Ana made it feel so good I almost canceled the minor surgery... until the pain returned 2 days later

In my opinion, The girls want the reviews. In turn they make more money. They don't see the management side of the reviews bringing light upon the operation that could cause issues for the workers, but more so the manager.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I think that the first rule of UG should be never mention UG to a provider period.
I think the first rule of UG should be any person who suggests keeping this site secret from providers should have to pay what a girl would pay for 1 months advertisement.

Let me say it again for those of you who are really, really, fucking slow. It's the providers who pay for this site to exist. No advertisers, no site. So, absolutely do mention UG to every provider. Please.

I think the first rule of UG should be any person who suggests keeping this site secret from providers should have to pay what a girl would pay for 1 months advertisement.

Let me say it again for those of you who are really, really, fucking slow. It's the providers who pay for this site to exist. No advertisers, no site. So, absolutely do mention UG to every provider. Please.
Ok, just a question because I’m new here. Has snitching proven to bring new advertisers into the site or simply cause problems? Again, I know nothing and am just asking. Thanks Nutty