SN Therapy, Danbury CT • 203-798-1244 • now called Executive Oriental Spa

Yoko

Went here sometime in June (sorry for not posting until now, life's been a little hectic) and wow what a find. Gave them a call and was easy to set up. Was pleasantly surprised they actually have an underground parking lot since it's under a few stores. Got to the door and was let in, MMS guided me to my room and I give her the donation for the hour which is $80.

Within a few minutes in comes this super cute Korean named Yoko. About 5'2 with beautiful long hair and smooth skin. Nice set of Bs with a small but nice ass. Overall a cutie. She takes me to the TS and the fun immediately begins.

As I'm on my back getting washed, I decide to feel her pussy which she responds very well to. As I do that she leans over to kiss me which gets me going and I decide to sit up. We continue kissing until I say fuck it and grab her and put her on the table standing doggie.

I lick her for a bit and decide to stand and rub my dick against her as she grabs my head. I expected to just play around before she stopped me, instead she says "No condom." And I respond with of course "What?" Which she says "How much no condom?" Luckily I brought $300 with me so I said $220, which she then agrees to. So I slide in bare in standing doggie. Her pussy is so wonderful that I just lose myself in her. Before I bust I ask her is it ok if I cum inside her, which she says yes. So I continue pounding her until I let loose. She gets up and washes herself and smiles at me and says "You're so bad."

After that we head back to the room and it just becomes so sensual. I wanted to go again but needed some time to recover. It felt like being with a new girlfriend, she was dancing to the music, making little jokes and making out with me. Really awesome experience. But once my dick got hard I had to get back in. As we're kissing I just slowly get on top and slide in. She grabs to pull me in deeper so I just go to town in missionary. This time I decide to pull out just to try something different and bust all over her stomach.

After that time was up so we cleaned up, kissed goodbye and she walked me to the door. It was my first time at this place and my experience was fantastic. Didn't expect to do bareback whatsoever but I couldn't say no lol. The vibe of this place is like a good GFE spot in NYC. Can't wait to try out other girls here when I'm in town.

There are two spas that I know of in Danbury (Lily is another) and both have been around forever (I would always take a slight detour on my business trips to Poughkeepsie during the 80's and 90's.)

They are true spas with saunas (complete with reading material), table showers clean terry robes and slippers with your hour starting when you get to the room. Massages were always top notch with a menu of reasonably priced extras. They take pains to make sure you do not see any other mongers while you are there.

Alas I haven't been that way since then but if any of you guys are up that way be sure to stop in.

It has been advertised as SN Therapy for awhile. Been there many, many times and they have always had very attractive women and good service. The standard FS rate is $140 and $70 door cost.

It has been advertised as SN Therapy for awhile. Been there many, many times and they have always had very attractive women and good service. The standard FS rate is $140 and $70 door cost.
I did t even catch that! SN has been reviewed many many times. I went once and although the provider was very attractive, I didn’t enjoy the atmosphere and left stinking of perfume, which caused me issue when I returned home. Admin, can we rename SN Therapy?

Yoko

Went here sometime in June (sorry for not posting until now, life's been a little hectic) and wow what a find. Gave them a call and was easy to set up. Was pleasantly surprised they actually have an underground parking lot since it's under a few stores. Got to the door and was let in, MMS guided me to my room and I give her the donation for the hour which is $80.

Within a few minutes in comes this super cute Korean named Yoko. About 5'2 with beautiful long hair and smooth skin. Nice set of Bs with a small but nice ass. Overall a cutie. She takes me to the TS and the fun immediately begins.

As I'm on my back getting washed, I decide to feel her pussy which she responds very well to. As I do that she leans over to kiss me which gets me going and I decide to sit up. We continue kissing until I say fuck it and grab her and put her on the table standing doggie.

I lick her for a bit and decide to stand and rub my dick against her as she grabs my head. I expected to just play around before she stopped me, instead she says "No condom." And I respond with of course "What?" Which she says "How much no condom?" Luckily I brought $300 with me so I said $220, which she then agrees to. So I slide in bare in standing doggie. Her pussy is so wonderful that I just lose myself in her. Before I bust I ask her is it ok if I cum inside her, which she says yes. So I continue pounding her until I let loose. She gets up and washes herself and smiles at me and says "You're so bad."

After that we head back to the room and it just becomes so sensual. I wanted to go again but needed some time to recover. It felt like being with a new girlfriend, she was dancing to the music, making little jokes and making out with me. Really awesome experience. But once my dick got hard I had to get back in. As we're kissing I just slowly get on top and slide in. She grabs to pull me in deeper so I just go to town in missionary. This time I decide to pull out just to try something different and bust all over her stomach.

After that time was up so we cleaned up, kissed goodbye and she walked me to the door. It was my first time at this place and my experience was fantastic. Didn't expect to do bareback whatsoever but I couldn't say no lol. The vibe of this place is like a good GFE spot in NYC. Can't wait to try out other girls here when I'm in town.
I’ve been going there for 3 years and bareback was not even a remote option let alone rompin’ in the shower room. Reviews sounds fishy

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve been going there for 3 years and bareback was not even a remote option let alone rompin’ in the shower room. Reviews sounds fishy
Says the man with two posts in five years and no reviews of this place even though he's been going here for three years.

But that said maybe because he found this post so suspect he felt he had to come out of lurking in the shadows and call bullshit on this post.

You guys decide.

When I went to these places this is how it was setup (note - a long time since I've been to either place):

I was led to a room to undress, hangers for my clothes and a clear waterproof bag was hanging next to a sign that said "Please put valuables here and carry with you". There was a fluffy terry robe, flipflops that you could wear to the shower/sauna and a wrap around the waist terry cloth thing to wear in the sauna

The shower area where you could get either a table shower or a stand up shower, either one with the girl soaping and scrubbing you down was just that, a place to get washed. Other than her making sure that in addition to the rest of your body she made sure that your genitals and ass was squeaky clean — there was no sexual activity and as I recall the girl wore clothing that kept her from getting wet including rubber boots.

The sauna area was a place where you could relax in dry heat by yourself. There was a wooden bucket with water a ladle that you could splash on the hot rocks if you wanted a blast of steam.

When you back to the room a large percentage of the time was spent with her giving me a top notch massage. The rooms were spacious, clean, with fresh towels piled nearby and changed with each customer. Solid walls, solid door with a lock, lots of mirrors and you could not hear anything outside the room(or anyone outside the room could hear sounds from inside the room.

After a relaxing massage (I think they always wore a bra and panties), , discussion was as to what extras you wanted. Price list was the same regardless of the girl and never any up-sell. Everything was spelled out in the discussion. After your 1st visit and you knew the routine you just handed over the correct amount of money w/o much discussion.

If there was time left over you could either get more massage or just chat with the girl. She helped you get dressed when it was time to leave. The girl would give you a card with her name, hours/days.

All in all very civilized, what I imagine what would be done in a sort of gentlemen's spa in their home country.

As I posted above a long time since I've been to either place as I don't travel in that area anymore.

I was there a couple weeks ago, go about once a month. The girls always say no to BB BJ so assume FS would be no also. I think the quality has been going down, last couple always had a loose tummy.

Nothing fishy here my man. I didn't ask for it or even set out looking for bare. It just happened in the moment. Sorry if I made it seem like it's a regular thing, I'm guessing she was just in the mood and we hit off so that's why it happened. So in short YMMV.

GiGi

So I went back alto give this spot another try. I was in the area and figured with all the good reviews, maybe my first time was a fluke. NOPE!! First, $80 house fee is really too high IMO. Maybe if the more was something really special about the rooms or TS, but SN is not updated or special. When I asked about the girls working Mama gave me the line up, which I never like, and in this case it was 3 women that weren’t my type. But STUPIDLY I already gave the fee and my balls were aching for release so I chose.
Gigi is probably in her 40’s, natural b/c, about 5’6”, slight belly, but overall she’s pretty and seems very nice.
Start with TS which was very regular. Nothing special, certainly no uncovered sex!! We go back to the room and I get a basic, 15 rub down that was eh.
So time to flip and she covers for a bj, kinda licks it and sucks it but wasn’t doing much for me. Then we get to fucking and it’s CG, and standing mish, none of which was enjoyable. She really looked like she was uncomfortable and in pain so I closed my eyes and just finished. Tipped and left.
Only upside was no perfume smell like last time.
I can recommend this spot. I hope if you go your experience is better.

GiGi

So I went back alto give this spot another try. I was in the area and figured with all the good reviews, maybe my first time was a fluke. NOPE!! First, $80 house fee is really too high IMO. Maybe if the more was something really special about the rooms or TS, but SN is not updated or special. When I asked about the girls working Mama gave me the line up, which I never like, and in this case it was 3 women that weren’t my type. But STUPIDLY I already gave the fee and my balls were aching for release so I chose.
Gigi is probably in her 40’s, natural b/c, about 5’6”, slight belly, but overall she’s pretty and seems very nice.
Start with TS which was very regular. Nothing special, certainly no uncovered sex!! We go back to the room and I get a basic, 15 rub down that was eh.
So time to flip and she covers for a bj, kinda licks it and sucks it but wasn’t doing much for me. Then we get to fucking and it’s CG, and standing mish, none of which was enjoyable. She really looked like she was uncomfortable and in pain so I closed my eyes and just finished. Tipped and left.
Only upside was no perfume smell like last time.
I can recommend this spot. I hope if you go your experience is better.
You may want to try Lily Spa. (google: Lily Spa Danbury)
I went there, albeit a long time ago, at least 10 times and service was always excellent. I may have gone to Executive once or twice (I forget the details but 'once or twice" should be an indicator). On my business trips upstate NY I would detour to Danbury both on the way up and again on the way down. Danbury was maybe 20 minutes on I84 from I684. The terminus of I684 is at I84.

You may want to try Lily Spa. (google: Lily Spa Danbury)
I went there, albeit a long time ago, at least 10 times and service was always excellent. I may have gone to Executive once or twice (I forget the details but 'once or twice" should be an indicator). On my business trips upstate NY I would detour to Danbury both on the way up and again on the way down. Danbury was maybe 20 minutes on I84 from I684. The terminus of I684 is at I84.
Not sure Lily still doing FS. Saw comments on another site that HJ was standard now.

Not sure Lily still doing FS. Saw comments on another site that HJ was standard now.
I always tell them what I want and complete discussions on financial considerations before I hand over any $ just so there isn't any confusion later on in the session.
If the answer I get isn't to my satisfaction I can always politely thank them for their time and drive over to another place.

Yoori

Was in town and gave this place a try. Called and made an appointment. parking available in the back. Place has a restaurant right next door and it’s on a main road, just so you know.
walked up and rang the bell. Place is locked down tight until they open up for you. Once I walked in MMS Sam walked me to a room. Big and spacious room and the whole place too.
I asked for a line up and I chose Yoori because she looked good and the youngest of the 3.
Yoori looked like a young 40’s, big C’s! And a nice thick ass for a Korean girl. Not fat but she got the goods. Nice long black hair and plump lips. Everything felt real.
Donated the Hf of 80 (1hour) and I went for a quick TS. No previews, just a clean. Then was sent to a sauna room. First time for that but I didn’t mind because it dried me off and kept me warm. Yoori came back and took me to the room and I layed out for a decent massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and of course I said the whole package. Asked how much will I tip and I just threw out 160 and she was good with it. Not sure what is standard here but she was worth it to me.
she then stripped and exposed those huge hammers and a nice plump butt. Gave a few kisses on the lips and worked her way down for a nice CBJ. Pretty good and took it down. Definitely knows how to tease but hopping on top and bouncing herself on me without letting me go in.
I tossed her in mish and started the fun. Went through multiple positions and of course DATY that beautiful sweet peach that was shaved and delicious. She was real fun in DS!
I ended blasting all over her face and she cleaned me up nice. Was a surprisingly good session for a random stop here and loved how private the place and room felt. I didn’t feel rushed either. The only downside I would say is the place is so out in the open but it all went well.
Highly recommend and would definitely go back when I’m around.

SN Therapy
68 Lake Avenue Danbury CT
203-798-1244

Nice review. This spa is one of the few full service spas still operating in CT. I’ve been there on numerous occasions through the years and have never had a bad experience. They usually have attractive attendants. One of the best spa options in the tri-state area.

Yoori

Was in town and gave this place a try. Called and made an appointment. parking available in the back. Place has a restaurant right next door and it’s on a main road, just so you know.
walked up and rang the bell. Place is locked down tight until they open up for you. Once I walked in MMS Sam walked me to a room. Big and spacious room and the whole place too.
I asked for a line up and I chose Yoori because she looked good and the youngest of the 3.
Yoori looked like a young 40’s, big C’s! And a nice thick ass for a Korean girl. Not fat but she got the goods. Nice long black hair and plump lips. Everything felt real.
Donated the Hf of 80 (1hour) and I went for a quick TS. No previews, just a clean. Then was sent to a sauna room. First time for that but I didn’t mind because it dried me off and kept me warm. Yoori came back and took me to the room and I layed out for a decent massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and of course I said the whole package. Asked how much will I tip and I just threw out 160 and she was good with it. Not sure what is standard here but she was worth it to me.
she then stripped and exposed those huge hammers and a nice plump butt. Gave a few kisses on the lips and worked her way down for a nice CBJ. Pretty good and took it down. Definitely knows how to tease but hopping on top and bouncing herself on me without letting me go in.
I tossed her in mish and started the fun. Went through multiple positions and of course DATY that beautiful sweet peach that was shaved and delicious. She was real fun in DS!
I ended blasting all over her face and she cleaned me up nice. Was a surprisingly good session for a random stop here and loved how private the place and room felt. I didn’t feel rushed either. The only downside I would say is the place is so out in the open but it all went well.
Highly recommend and would definitely go back when I’m around.

SN Therapy
68 Lake Avenue Danbury CT
203-798-1244

They will take 140 for the standard fee