Small penis problems

We all know BBFS is risky business, let’s just say I don’t perform so well when they put the cover on. I’m guessing a lot has to do with the fact that I’m barely average size and the cover usually comes off when engaging in most positions other than cg and rcg. Im definitely a pleaser, if I feel a provider is clean I usually engaged in DATY,69, face sitting, that’s my go to pleasure when mongering. I love when a provider also returns the favor, but I’m ok if I’m the one doing all the work during a ss and Hr in some cases.

I feel Oral sex has become my forte and I’ve also been told the same by providers and regular females I’ve come across. I’ve been very intrigued by one of our members and his experiences with RAOMD on Reddit, wish I lived in the city to invest my time looking for pillow princesses hahaha.

We all know BBFS is risky business, let’s just say I don’t perform so well when they put the cover on. I’m guessing a lot has to do with the fact that I’m barely average size and the cover usually comes off when engaging in most positions other than cg and rcg. Im definitely a pleaser, if I feel a provider is clean I usually engaged in DATY,69, face sitting, that’s my go to pleasure when mongering. I love when a provider also returns the favor, but I’m ok if I’m the one doing all the work during a ss and Hr in some cases.

I feel Oral sex has become my forte and I’ve also been told the same by providers and regular females I’ve come across. I’ve been very intrigued by one of our members and his experiences with RAOMD on Reddit, wish I lived in the city to invest my time looking for pillow princesses hahaha.
Confused, your so small the condoms dont stay on?
Not my world but I would imagine in 2022 there is some market on the web for smaller sized condoms.

The Chinese condoms that they use at AMPs are smaller than the standard brand regular sizes that you can buy on Target.

I can only assume that on average Asian men are smaller than Caucasian or AA men.

I have no idea how to get the Chinese ones.

The Chinese condoms that they use at AMPs are smaller than the standard brand regular sizes that you can buy on Target.

I can only assume that on average Asian men are smaller than Caucasian or AA men.

I have no idea how to get the Chinese ones.
It would appear that the Chinese Condom manufacturers do have a different "standard" size according to the industry information

Sizes of condoms differ in various countries and Chinese condoms, usually 180mm long and 52mm wide, are slightly smaller in length and girth than those being sold in Western countries.

US Standard-sized condoms are about 7.25 (182.88mm) to 7.8 (198.12mm) inches long and 2.125 (53.975 mm) to 2.2 (55.8 mm)inches wide.

It would appear that the Chinese Condom manufacturers do have a different "standard" size according to the industry information

Sizes of condoms differ in various countries and Chinese condoms, usually 180mm long and 52mm wide, are slightly smaller in length and girth than those being sold in Western countries.

US Standard-sized condoms are about 7.25 (182.88mm) to 7.8 (198.12mm) inches long and 2.125 (53.975 mm) to 2.2 (55.8 mm)inches wide.
I used to get my condoms at Target (there is a Target at Skyview in Flushing) and Durex, along those below up until recently they had WIDE.

Looks like they are discontinued as website doesn't list WIDE anymore and Target stopped carrying WIDE.

DurexThin Feel Ultra Thin 7.08 inches
Regular 7.68 inches
Comfort XL Large 8.66 inches

PS. As far as the Comfort XL Large, the AMP girls would take issue on the term when a guy wearing a Comfort one tried to slide all the way into their usually tiny Vag.

At least twice every session usually in doggy condom gets stuck in their pussy when I go to pull out to switch positions. Usually it’s because I’m leaking precum inside of the cover before I actually finish and the 2nd time usually it’s because I’m being too hard and they want to go to BBBJ finish.

Usually the condem comes off..
1). If you bang too hard.
2). Cock too soft..

Usually the condem comes off..
1). If you bang too hard.
2). Cock too soft..
I say, spend $6000 to get penis augmentation to increase your size and confidence. Dick pills may dilate the penile veins and increase blood flow giving you a stronger election but I don't believe that you'll get an increase in size.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Dick pills may dilate the penile veins and increase blood flow giving you a stronger election but I don't believe that you'll get an increase in size.
True. They will make most of your dick stiff enough for penetration.
But they will not increase the size you would normally have had before you needed ED treatment.
In fact even with V or C you still might not have the same length you did in your teens and twenties because the bottom of your dick closest to the pubic bone won't get hard robbing you of an inch or so.