Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

fascinating perspectives. I oddly have a mini-kink where the girl actually puts on the condom for me. I suppose I could see two primary types of mongers - where the male is dominant (the alpha-power-control) and where the male prefers the woman to be the dominant (femdom/submissive/take lead)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Maybe he means puts it on with her mouth? I think I’ve only put a condom on myself once.
Possibly.
Most girls like to put it on themselves because they don't want you touching it before it goes in their pussy. In fact I've had a few really freak out of I touched the condom.

Putting it on with the mouth is a cute little trick for the most part I've had Latinas do.
You think you're going to get a bbbbj then all of the sudden there is condom on your dick.

But @Stockbroker should really answer the question himself.

Possibly.
Most girls like to put it on themselves because they don't want you touching it before it goes in their pussy. In fact I've had a few really freak out of I touched the condom.

Putting it on with the mouth is a cute little trick for the most part I've had Latinas do.
You think you're going to get a bbbbj then all of the sudden there is condom on your dick.

But @Stockbroker should really answer the question himself.
The 40th rd girls will spray my hands with alcohol and all of my crouch area (except for the head of genius jr which I assume they feel is safe as it will be covered with a condom that they put on me). They will hand me a paper towel to wipe off the excess.

When they put the condom on me they make sure it is rolled all the way down to cover as much of the shaft as the condom allows. They actually appreciate that I bring my out (durex large) as the ones they have are both hard to get on and don't cover completely.

How is that a kink. That's how it happens about 90% of the time.
Hey sorry, I was comparing how it to how it’s typically done at home when you are in plain vanilla / lame n tame relationship. Small little things like a sexy girl putting on the condom with her mouth or with her hands n some eye contact makes a world of difference. But yes you’re right, this is pretty standard with providers but a huge turn on for me I suppose.