Slipping back to my old ways

As I've stated in the past, I became involved in this thing of ours because I gave up having extra curricular affairs. They were exciting but very dangerous to my real life. Hobbying became a safer direction to pursue.

...I am simply bored with none emotional sex and have a very active sex life without paying for it.
This from my post in another recent thread. Currently I find myself getting drawn back into the chase and capture. The "chase" has always been an incredible draw for me. Like a hunter who sights his prey, I am very patient. I move deliberately and slowly and build things to a slow burn. I take risks but know the limitations. When the timing is perfect, all I have to do is make myself available, because the lady pulls the trigger. For me the chase is a huge ego booster. It reaffirms my ability to attract and seduce women and get them to want me. Which is the complete antithesis to the hobby.

However, I know the danger involved in what I do but am powerfully drawn to this. Maybe it's my spring rite once again. The cycle continues.

Isnt this true for so many.... I was tempted to say men but it is not just men who do this. The chase can be so fun.. the talk, the something new. Unless you have an amazing sex life and truly are with the one who captures you outside of bed to.. and to have both is very rare, you will be on the chase having fun, bedding other women. As spring comes... the fresh warm air, it just enhances the desire to do just that.

There's a big division in the hobby: guys who love the chase and guys who hate it. I always hated it, b/c I'm no good at it and never was successful at it.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
There's a big division in the hobby: guys who love the chase and guys who hate it. I always hated it, b/c I'm no good at it and never was successful at it.
In the hobby or in real life?

Or do you mean that there are guys in the hobby that suppliment IRL girls with hookers (i.e. me) and guys that bunyon calls mutants that couldn't hook up np4p even if their life depended on it?

In the hobby or in real life?

Or do you mean that there are guys in the hobby that suppliment IRL girls with hookers (i.e. me) and guys that bunyon calls mutants that couldn't hook up np4p even if their life depended on it?
Ruv's right. There's lots of guys, like me, who were never able to get np4p.

I started the poll "How often would you get laid if you didn't see a provider?" if you remember it, a little over 45% of the responses were "once a month or less" or "never," almost evenly divided. I can't be the only one.

It's just life. Not everybody's got game. I'm not a mutant as far as I can tell.

As I've stated in the past, I became involved in this thing of ours because I gave up having extra curricular affairs. They were exciting but very dangerous to my real life. Hobbying became a safer direction to pursue.

This from my post in another recent thread. Currently I find myself getting drawn back into the chase and capture. The "chase" has always been an incredible draw for me. Like a hunter who sights his prey, I am very patient. I move deliberately and slowly and build things to a slow burn. I take risks but know the limitations. When the timing is perfect, all I have to do is make myself available, because the lady pulls the trigger. For me the chase is a huge ego booster. It reaffirms my ability to attract and seduce women and get them to want me. Which is the complete antithesis to the hobby.

However, I know the danger involved in what I do but am powerfully drawn to this. Maybe it's my spring rite once again. The cycle continues.
IMHO, this only becomes worthwhile if you actually like the woman or can have interesting conversations. Too many pretty but obtainable women are emotional basket cases. A good % of them use the sex as a means to something else. For me, it is playing with dynamite especially since work related situations (not the organization I work for, but contacts through it) are the easiest way to faciliatate such relationships.

Maybe OTC relationships with strippers offer a bit of both worlds? It takes some time to get there and maybe she won't freak because she has to go home to hubby feeling all guilty. It can, however, carry the risk of being dangerous to real life that RuffToy mentioned at the start.

I was good at it, a few years ago. I think I will always remain a seducer, although I am not stud type. Whenever I am near a woman, I am busy seducing her. At work, in the park, in the subway, everywhere. I am a complete dog.

Nevertheless, for years now, I have never concluded anything. I have no time, patience, courage and desire to have relationships, beside my SO. I have managed to stop at flirtations, some casual touching and even steal a couple of kisses here and there. But nothing more.

I resent having other people in my life. I want to be free. I chose paying. Although, even there, anytime I try to seduce the provider. I can't help it. It doesn't matter whether I succeed or fail. I have to try it. It is stronger than me.

...Currently I find myself getting drawn back into the chase and capture. The "chase" has always been an incredible draw for me ...When the timing is perfect, all I have to do is make myself available, because the lady pulls the trigger...
Three ladies, three triggers pulled. Two of them inches away from my wife. Two are very tempting but the ramifications are not worth the risk. Yes, many guys are dogs. But many ladies are bitches and will attempt to steal another woman's man away in a heartbeat. These are the ladies I covet. These are ladies I love to control.