Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I have tentatively booked a spot for Tuesday March 28th. However the response I have gotten over the last several months for a party has been somewhat underwhelming. So I decided to make it more concrete to see if when it became more real if both sides would take it more seriously.

OTOH if I don't get an indication that people are going to show up, there is some excitement, etc. I'm going to pull the plug because it's a shit ton of work to pull these off. So PLEASE let me know your interest in level.
  1. Not interested
  2. Might Attend
  3. Will Definitely Attend
  4. Will help get/screen guys
  5. Will help get/screen entertainment
  6. Will help with logistics (we need a stage, massage table, etc

Before you answer consider well how you plan on being verified. If you don't know then you won't be!

Stupid questions will get you pre-disqualified.

Use the search function and your brain to find existing answers. The guest list will be closing between 1 and 2 weeks prior to the event so I like prior parties there will be no last minute antics.

send an e*mail to ugparty at yahoo.com

IF YOU HAVE NOTBEEN TO PRIOR EVENTS OR HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO PRIOR EVENTS, you need to be verified. There are several ways which this can happen:

1) Several UG advertisers (and non-advertisers, but who we know) have volunteered to verify guys WHO THEY HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN. If you have not actually had an appointment with one of these ladies, please do not as them to verify you. The list so far is:
2) If there is another provider WHO THEY HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN, they can ask that provider to send us an e*mail to service at utopiaguide.com

3) If you have made a significant number of post which would verify you as legitimate on UG, send us an e*mail to service at utopiaguide.com from the account which is currently registered on UG indicating your handle and that you would like to be put on the list.

6) If there are people on the supply side who you think would be right to attend the event, please write us at service at utopiaguide.com and tell them to contact us as well and we will vet them for admission.
can you confirm the following email updates:
ugparty@yahoo.com
service@utopiaguide.pl

thank you