Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
FYI after today's text discussion Papa Ray has resigned as a promoter for this event:

Ray:So the girl has to pay the house fee and tip out regardless if they use upstairs or not?

Me:Did you actually read the emails which were? Sent with instruction to talents? This was made quite clear in those emails.

Ray: Nope

Me:You promised you would explain everything in those emails to the talent you were bringing.

Ray:My girls will not pay double if they don't make any money on the guys or they are being cheap like most guys at the last party were.

Tip out for upstairs use only. If not they can leave the club regardless if they worked or say on their ass for 6 hours
This our disconnect

My gals want a guarantee next party will have over 90 guys show up!
Or they won't show up
Or pay house fee

Me: I'm sorry you will no longer be working with us. Good luck in your future endeavors.

And to be clear the girls brought that on themselves. We made it absolutely clear the $40 for upstairs was a talent fee once per night and multiple instances they told guys to pay it before going upstairs and then when MY customers were told to pay A SECOND FEE to use the room it looked like I was trying to rip them off.

And let's have no doubt about the fact that every guy in the room is MY customer not theirs.

Ray:I'm out good luck at the parties without me

Me:Thank you for your past assistance. Perhaps at some point you will realize that much of the issues arose because you promised to pass along information to talent and apparently NEVER did.

Just a casual observation : The ladies who make money at these and similar events ( including the ones I hosted ) were NOT wallflowers ; NOT social butterflies and NOT entitled Queens and Princesses who expected everything to come to them. The moneymakers are the "hustlers" ( in the best sense of the word ) who get out there ; present themselves well ; don't play games and give value and good service.

Slinky has been very transparent and very clear about his parties and what comes with the territory. Afaik the tip outs and house fees were VERY reasonable. They must be or why else would so many ladies keep showing up for his parties. Any complainers might want to check out what house fees and tip outs are at the few remaining clubs and other parties. Assuming they could even get in.

This whole upstairs fee thing came up at the party BEFORE the March event and was supposed to have been put to bed. Slinky make it very clear it was a ONE time ( ONCE ! ) fee and that anything else was overreaching by the talent . To put it mildly. Many might use another
word .

I have tentatively booked a spot for Tuesday March 28th. However the response I have gotten over the last several months for a party has been somewhat underwhelming. So I decided to make it more concrete to see if when it became more real if both sides would take it more seriously.

OTOH if I don't get an indication that people are going to show up, there is some excitement, etc. I'm going to pull the plug because it's a shit ton of work to pull these off. So PLEASE let me know your interest in level.
  1. Not interested
  2. Might Attend
  3. Will Definitely Attend
  4. Will help get/screen guys
  5. Will help get/screen entertainment
  6. Will help with logistics (we need a stage, massage table, etc

Before you answer consider well how you plan on being verified. If you don't know then you won't be!

Stupid questions will get you pre-disqualified.

Use the search function and your brain to find existing answers. The guest list will be closing between 1 and 2 weeks prior to the event so I like prior parties there will be no last minute antics.
2 probably 3 for me.

Genuinely, what can I expect to see if I go ? I’d like to go, but is this like a swingers club or a strip club ?
is there public sex.
I just want a preview of what Ima see

Slinky Bender

Our next event is three weeks from today. We have already had a number of responses including several pre buys and tip out prepays. So this event is shaping up to be the best attendance by both guests and talent in years.

Don't forget to send your email to party@utopiaguide.com today.

Slinky Bender

Has anyone been contacted by our former party coordinator Jim / new_york_lover or anyone else where you couldn't figure out how they got your contact info?

Slinky Bender

We are confirming this as we speak, but looks like we will have 2 talents in the water gun pool from 7PM to 8PM ON ME. So no charge for the attraction, but please tip the talent. I round per customer (unless no one is waiting).

Slinky Bender

So if discounted admission to only $20 and shooting talent in the pussy with water guns for free doesn't excite you guys, then what are you looking for?

Slinky Bender

The event is 12 days away. We currently have 31 who have RSVP as attending. This is more than usual this far out. However we probably need over 100 of these in order to have 50 actually show up.

Who likes ice cream?

Send your emails to party@utopiaguide.com to get screened and placed on our admission list.