Slinky Promised I'd be safe here

Trying to go into semi-retirement from another board and eventually fade away altogther from the hobby but it's proving to be harder than getting INTO it.

Want to be a good sport and help out a UTR Playmate and CAREFULLY share her info with guys you know and trust ? I get called a "shill" and a "pimp" on one board and get my post pulled on another. Sheesh !

Want to leave one board quietly and with good grace ? Not so fast. First I had to deal with a few fiction writers who don't believe in there being one set of facts for everybody.

Anyway I'm here and willing to share what info I can with those who are interested. Slinky has my e-mail and I trust his discretion and judgement. If he gives it to you, feel free to drop me a line and say "Hi".

As some know, my swan song is co-hosting a Pool Party in June. If you've been good to go for Slinky's parties, you'll be good to go for that one. Watch the board for WHEN to e-mail who to get info.

Now to get started: If you like red wine; red meat; cigars and dancing girls go to smokechophouse.com and click on events. Get on their mailing list for their Smokers.

I wish you well.

I respect your contribution to UG as well as being a "behind the scenes" contributer to the UG parties I have enjoyed.

It's a shame about the other boards, but there is no place like home.

As far as some comments made by posters here on UG regarding the pool party, let's see some of the people critisizing the where, when and how, try to put together a party yourself before questioning Samucca's motives.

If I'm ever in Elizabeth, I'll make it a point to stop by for a steak.

Last edited:
Wishing you all the best, Sambucca. Your advise on UG has and will be valuable information to this board. Glad to see you are here and good luck on your future endeavors.

You shouldnt bother responing to people who don't believe you. You took the time to share your opinions. If people don't like it they don't have to follow up on it. Next. Good luck with your new endeavors. Mr Big

Come on boys. Easy does it. Afaic, fair comment and a just critique is NOT what I was talking about. The ONLY way to please everybody is to never do anything; never say anything; never post anything etc. On the other hand, nobody has attacked me in the way I was on that other board.

Nobody has rewritten history and made up accusations about me here on UG. Not in the way a very few disturbed people did on that other board. Nobody has placed a ridiculous and offensive "disclaimer" next to my handle. Best of all, my right to respond has NEVER been choked off here the way it was on that other board.

In the final analysis, it will all be academic in a few months. I will be retired from the hobby and no longer actively participating. Whatever politics and drama there may be will have nothing to do with me.

Last edited: