Skylar 631-502-7413 white girl Selden apartment

That was my thinking Billy, and like I said I went back and forth on whether or not to say anything. I figured it was best to give others a heads up especially since from what they said I may not have results until next week. Obviously if you want to delete the post I can just wait until then. Just trying to help everyone on here stay safe and happy.
I posted about getting std testing. First round was 3 days. When they saw unusual stats the 2nd test at docinthebox was next day. Why 2 weeks? Nothing takes 2 weeks

Guaranteed it was from her? You haven’t seen any other providers, hooked up with civilians or SO? You can get the gon from getting oral from an infected mouth but the % is lower than if you were giving or had vaginal intercourse. Only reason I’m asking.
Anyway, hopefully Johnson recovers quickly and you can go back in savage mode. Thanks for warning the crew.

I posted about getting std testing. First round was 3 days. When they saw unusual stats the 2nd test at docinthebox was next day. Why 2 weeks? Nothing takes 2 weeks
Yea that’s what I thought. No idea. To be honest though I didn’t ask many questions, I just wanted to get the meds.

Guaranteed it was from her? You haven’t seen any other providers, hooked up with civilians or SO? You can get the gon from getting oral from an infected mouth but the % is lower than if you were giving or had vaginal intercourse. Only reason I’m asking.
Anyway, hopefully Johnson recovers quickly and you can go back in savage mode. Thanks for warning the crew.
Just her, just oral. I always wrap up for FS but I guess I’ve been flying too close to the sun with unprotected oral. Lesson learned.

Has anyone told this chick shes burnin and needs to see a dr?
I'm not sure if pimps cover copays.

Let us pray Jaime- er, i mean, Skylar, has obamacare.

A lot can happen over the course of a year [from OP and my review]

Went back a week later and hit it raw / bbj. thank god i made it out alive.

wishing leo good news, as i would never wish a burn upon any monger.

I'm not sure if pimps cover copays.

Let us pray Jaime- er, i mean, Skylar, has obamacare.

A lot can happen over the course of a year [from OP and my review]

Went back a week later and hit it raw / bbj. thank god i made it out alive.

wishing leo good news, as i would never wish a burn upon any monger.
You mean you got a bbj and bbfs?
I dont think she does bbfs, unless that has changed

You mean you got a bbj and bbfs?
I dont think she does bbfs, unless that has changed
She has indicated in a few text to me that she does.... however this was before the potential STI/STD was reported. By the time she returns my texts, its to late to meet her, so schedules just haven't lined up...though now she's on a minimum 3 week vaca and hopefully taking meds it necessary.

If she did indeed pass along something during a bbj, there is another potential problem, the US is being plagued with a large increase in antibiotic resistant Gonorrhea the past 5 years. Leaving only course of effective treatment the shot https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm

Yea that’s what I thought. No idea. To be honest though I didn’t ask many questions, I just wanted to get the meds.

Just her, just oral. I always wrap up for FS but I guess I’ve been flying too close to the sun with unprotected oral. Lesson learned.
Leo,

It's been about 2 weeks - any update from the doctor and results? If it was a false alarm, then the girl is good to go; if you caught something from a BJ, then we nee to give this some thought!

Review Skylar

I saw her early this Summer and used to regularly see her in the Spring. I would typically text her and get a quick response (note: I think she has a different number now). I would always opt for BBJ and she would let me CIM. As far as what has been said before, I agree I am not thrilled about her typical location for reasons noted by others. Hopefully she has a new location as I did note she has a different number nowadays. As far as the incident noted earlier in this discussion, I got myself checked out and came back clean also. So hopefully, she doesn't have anything also. For the last time I saw her, I got to her location, she leads me into her apartment. She has a very bubbly and nice personality that keeps me calm. I would lay on the couch and she would give a tremendous BBJ, all mouth, no hands. Her pics are accurate and I would not say she is hot but she is pretty to me. Her BBJ is really good, probably one of the best I have had, and I tend to warn her when im about to finish and she would look at me and suck harder to get it all. She does spit tho haha. Overall, 10/10 BBJ. Have not tried anything else with her though.