Skylar 631-502-7413 white girl Selden apartment

Review- Skylar

She goes by a different number. I texted her and got a response to meet at her usual location in Selden. Agreed on 120 BBBJ w/ CIM. She greeted me at the door and we were happy to see each other. We told each other happy new year and updated each other on how we were. She had me lay down on a couch and I pulled my pants down. Before she started her bbbj, I requested if she would be willing to show me what's in her mouth after I CIM. She agreed and maybe was ok with it since we have seen each other several times. She then started to blow me nicely. Lots of good suction, with deepthroat from time to time. She took my directions very well as I would ask for her to lick the top and look at me. She gave nice eye contact while sucking me. Then she sucked the top of my dick real hard and I gave her a warning that I was about to CIM. I shot my load in her mouth and as I requested, she showed me that nice load in her mouth. It was a hot view that I will remember. She then proceeded to spit. I got dressed, we talked a little, and I was on my way with a smile. I have never tried anything else other than bbbj w/ her. Compared to other providers I have seen, her bbbj is amazing.

Review- Skylar

She goes by a different number. I texted her and got a response to meet at her usual location in Selden. Agreed on 120 BBBJ w/ CIM. She greeted me at the door and we were happy to see each other. We told each other happy new year and updated each other on how we were. She had me lay down on a couch and I pulled my pants down. Before she started her bbbj, I requested if she would be willing to show me what's in her mouth after I CIM. She agreed and maybe was ok with it since we have seen each other several times. She then started to blow me nicely. Lots of good suction, with deepthroat from time to time. She took my directions very well as I would ask for her to lick the top and look at me. She gave nice eye contact while sucking me. Then she sucked the top of my dick real hard and I gave her a warning that I was about to CIM. I shot my load in her mouth and as I requested, she showed me that nice load in her mouth. It was a hot view that I will remember. She then proceeded to spit. I got dressed, we talked a little, and I was on my way with a smile. I have never tried anything else other than bbbj w/ her. Compared to other providers I have seen, her bbbj is amazing.
Did she leave her glasses on?

Review- Skylar

Nice review with all the necessary details.
glad you enjoyed the view - whatever turns you on.

My preference is for them to swallow (I already now what my cum looks like;))

The only down side (for me) is that she does not suck balls, and did not allow face fucking.
If those are not a deal breaker for you, then she is a solid choice during this talent scarse.

I always tried linking up with this one but it never aligned. She seemed to stop posting ads and my guess is she became a fentanyl casualty. Has anyone seen her since January?

I always tried linking up with this one but it never aligned. She seemed to stop posting ads and my guess is she became a fentanyl casualty. Has anyone seen her since January?
She hasn’t posted in a long time. I saw her a bunch back when she was still around and there were never really any signs of hard drugs. Definitely smoked weed though. She told me in not so many words that she had fallen on hard times and only planned to do this until she got back on her feet.

Obviously you never know with these girls but like I said, I never saw any signs of that kind of drug use. She was a cool chick and gave great head so I definitely miss her, but I hope she got herself together and is doing well.