Skylar 631-502-7413 white girl Selden apartment

Saw this one in Selden last month. Took a while to set up, agreed on bbjcim. $. As far as I know other services on the table. The spot is kind of sketchy, located right on a main road. Also a few cars parked there, so one more doesn't look out of place either. Guess it depends how much risk you're willing to take/how much you need to get it done. Anyway, parked and she came out to walk me in. There was one dude sitting inside, didn't look up at all. Went downstairs to a basement area that had a mattress on the floor. Did the deed and left.

She's definitely cute, friendly, talkative. Felt comfortable with her and she did help me relax a little as I wasn't thrilled with the location overall. Service is a bit pricier than the standard but it was good. With many providers hunkered down due to the apocalypse virus I guess it's a seller's market at the moment.

Overall a good time, if you don't mind springing the extra 20 or the location it's definitely worth a stop. Will likely repeat for FS, especially if she's willing to travel.

Happy hunting everyone.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw this one in Selden last month. Took a while to set up, agreed on bbjcim. $. As far as I know other services on the table. The spot is kind of sketchy, located right on a main road. Also a few cars parked there, so one more doesn't look out of place either. Guess it depends how much risk you're willing to take/how much you need to get it done. Anyway, parked and she came out to walk me in. There was one dude sitting inside, didn't look up at all. Went downstairs to a basement area that had a mattress on the floor. Did the deed and left.

She's definitely cute, friendly, talkative. Felt comfortable with her and she did help me relax a little as I wasn't thrilled with the location overall. Service is a bit pricier than the standard but it was good. With many providers hunkered down due to the apocalypse virus I guess it's a seller's market at the moment.

Overall a good time, if you don't mind springing the extra 20 or the location it's definitely worth a stop. Will likely repeat for FS, especially if she's willing to travel.

Happy hunting everyone.
What does $ mean for price ?
We don't use codes.

Saw her last week in Selden right on the main road. Cars parked there and also surveillance cameras outside the house/building. Called and set up appointment. Texted when I got there. She came out and walked me in. No one else was there. 100 Bbbj no cim. Inside is a mess but she does look like her pics. Kind of high for a bbbj, but needed to do the deed.

Saww her tonight in selden. Wanted me to come inside but I was sketched so she had me park in the back which wasn’t bad since I had a clean getaway exit due north.

Claimed it was her apartment (we all know it’s the pimps) and she kind of recognized me (mutual friends) she was on secret benefits long ago and unfortunately for me it seems I am low man on the totem pole when it comes to who hit it first.

That being said, $120 for FS/BBJ with no swallow (this bitch has the audacity to spit)

She then felt bad and offered to “hangout as friends” which I was thinking of doing before she spit my kids out the front door.

Price is high- from my experience and knowledge, the pimps from that area know “fresh” white girls are in high demand. ‘Skylar’ as she’s called, developed a nasal drip and the pimps exploit that. Pimps keep $100 she gets the crumbs and a few lines each weasel waxed. Two girls I was smashing pre SA days (19 years old) were being pimped out on that website we shouldn’t mention. Granted my girl back then was addicted to pills, I did what I had to to ensure sleepovers.

Back to skylar

Blow job was definitely excellent though. Although she’s not a middle elbow shooter, most of her body left a lot to be desired. The Lindsay Lohan nasal drip diet helps women lose weight, but it doesn’t help them lose the loose flabby skin and that’s where I had a little distaste (flabby/saggy boobs and a little on the tummy) good thing is even though her ass is shrinking, it’s still a nice size to grab and slap. I fingered her til she came hard and every time she was about to cum, she took me DEEP. She had mucus coming out of her nose at the end, you could have sword she for a facial.

@gold69 if you’re ever in town bruh, get down with the Eskimo

Edit: I didn’t see the cameras but I did feel like someone was watching- hence me being sketched.

Probably why I prefer SA girls too, 99% of the time you don’t pick them up at a pimps house.

Thought princessmias pimps were going to rush out the door and demand their whore back

Went to see Skylar. iwantagoodhj247 is a bit of a role model for me here in what I should look for in terms of BBJCIM and I feel I let him down paying for it at a whopping $170. In my defense I have not been having good luck with providers so I took what I could get. After agreeing to terms she asked me to pick her up cigarettes and condoms. I never have dealt with her before so I asked if that would involve getting a discount to which she laughed at and said forget it. I figured she assumed I was an idiot for paying 170 and wanted to see what else she could milk out of me. Then I get there at the agreed time and she says she forgot to text me and had to deal with her mom who had an emergency and to come back in 30 min. I almost split but nobody else was around for that particular service so I stayed. She eventually came through about 45 minutes later.

I show up at the location and she comes out to get me. She leads me into a somewhat messy apartment but it doesn't smell too bad. A little bit of cigarettes and a comfortable looking couch (although as we know, prob not so clean). We undress and she climbs on top of me and gets to work. Her technique was great, she was DT and was all mouth and no hands. After a few mins of this I gave her a warning and she took all of it, my hands firmly wrapped around the back of her head and she didn't resist much. She lingered for a min until I gently pushed her off me and, as my role model would say, with the poison out I was on my way.

She was very cool by the way. Good personality, friendly. She told me next time I definitely have to fuck her, because she's even better at that. Hot. I kind of wanted to hang out with her after but I'm too new to this stuff to know if I'll just end up dead in an alleyway if I outstay my welcome so I left.

Went to see Skylar. iwantagoodhj247 is a bit of a role model for me here in what I should look for in terms of BBJCIM and I feel I let him down paying for it at a whopping $170.
bark.jpg

Lol. Buddy, i feel for you. I'm flattered that I'm someone you try to emulate, in this game, honestly. Not sure how long you've been in the hobby, but when i first started 30+ years ago, i had plenty of failures. Yours is a success albeit an expensive one. Only way you'd be letting me down in all this, is if you hadn't posted your experience here. Keep setting things up, and seeing how they go, and please, keep posting your experiences, negative, and positive. They're what make the site worth coming to. Stay safe, thanks for sharing. I've always wanted to visit this one, but as we all know, the lights and space of Suffolk, really put the zap on my head. AND, at 170 for a bbj, I'd rather give up hobbying, lol.

Saw her once before the pandemic started. Was charging $100 bj, $130 fs. maybe there’s been a big price increase since the pandemic but $170 is definitely too much for bj but to each there own. Seemed like a nice, friendly girl. Chatty but not too much. Apartment was an absolute mess.

I wasted my visit though. Had a quick unexpected window pop up so I jump on it and got lucky that she had posted her ad a minute before I looked so she answered right away. Took the $100 bj. Was feeling good as she was doing a quality job but felt that I wasn’t going to cum, at least anytime soon so I asked to fuck her for the $30 more. But since my head wasn’t really in it I lost my wood by the time she got the condom and I put it on. She was very understanding and patient as we tried to revive myself but it wasn’t happening. Even tried forcing my not even half hard dick into her, figuring I’d get hard once inside but not luck. Literally the only time in my entire life I couldn’t get hard for a lady. Was pretty pissed at myself. Wasn’t her fault as she is fairly cute and someone I’d happily fuck. Like I said I guess I really just wasn’t in the mood. She was nice and told me she’d fuck me for $100 next time but I've never tried to repeat, not that I would even try and see if she remembered the offer.

Got around to seeing this one. Hasn't posted ad in a while, but she responded to txt. Location as described - apt behind business on very busy road, which is fine with me - so many cars driving by at 50mph nobody cares about me. Locations a dump. Looked like Sanford and son. Def girl in pics, but pics better, as they always are. 100 bbj. Cim, spit. Didn't see her naked, but personally don't think worth the ,$130 fs ss. The bj was in that it got the job done by a cute-ish white girl. Don't think I'd repeat- not because it was bad, she's just not an itch I need to scratch anymore, if u know what I mean.

So I debated even posting this because of the potential shit storm it my stir up but decided it’s worth any trouble that may come my way. I saw Skylar about two weeks ago for bbjcim. A few days later I developed itching and burning while urinating along with some urethral discharge. Went to the doctor and was told it’s most likely gonorrhea. I’m still waiting for test results (which is another reason why I was holding off on posting) and will update you all as soon as I get them.

Skylar is a real cool chick and I would hate to potentially wreck her business over a false alarm. That being said, I also don’t want people to potentially be picking this shit up if it can be avoided. Again, I’ll update everyone whenever it is I get the results back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I debated even posting this because of the potential shit storm it my stir up but decided it’s worth any trouble that may come my way. I saw Skylar about two weeks ago for bbjcim. A few days later I developed itching and burning while urinating along with some urethral discharge. Went to the doctor and was told it’s most likely gonorrhea. I’m still waiting for test results (which is another reason why I was holding off on posting) and will update you all as soon as I get them.

Skylar is a real cool chick and I would hate to potentially wreck her business over a false alarm. That being said, I also don’t want people to potentially be picking this shit up if it can be avoided. Again, I’ll update everyone whenever it is I get the results back.
You probably should have waited until the test results came back, but in my opinion if a guy catches something from a girl then it's better he comes on here and warns others..

You probably should have waited until the test results came back, but in my opinion if a guy catches something from a girl then it's better he comes on here and warns others..
That was my thinking Billy, and like I said I went back and forth on whether or not to say anything. I figured it was best to give others a heads up especially since from what they said I may not have results until next week. Obviously if you want to delete the post I can just wait until then. Just trying to help everyone on here stay safe and happy.